Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Ambresh Nanda

Cardiologist, Mumbai

300 at clinic
Dr. Ambresh Nanda Cardiologist, Mumbai
300 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Ambresh Nanda
Dr. Ambresh Nanda is a renowned Cardiologist in Mumbai, Mumbai. You can visit him at Padmashree Hospital in Mumbai, Mumbai. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Ambresh Nanda on

Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Padmashree Hospital

Chandramma Bldng, L N Marg, Manpada Road, Dombivli, Landmark: Shrikande Wadi, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
300 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Ambresh Nanda

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I live in delhi . I am working professional .I am a 32 y old male and have a chest pain for last 3 months. What should I do/

M.B.B.S., Diploma in Family Medicine, Fellowship in Diabetes (Liverpool), Advanced Clinical Course in Cardiology (USA), Certified Diabetologist from USA, CCEBDM, MD - Consultant Physician
General Physician, Hooghly
Dear , chest pain may be due to various reasons like heart and lungs problems, digestion problems. You first do an ecg and get your blood pressure, pulse checked. Mention if your pain increases while hard work, climbing stairs, swallowing food. Describe if the pain is throbbing in nature or just a tightness feeling. Mention if the pain radiates to any part of your body. Wish u all the best. Dr. S. Modak
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother always saying that ,she has a pain in chest starting from one area and spreading in chest .when we consulted m.b.b.s doctors they said no problem .then what is the problem to her. She is a house wife and her daily activities cooking, washing and bringing water.

Homeopath, Sagar
Dear Give your mother following homoeopathic medicines 1- Pulsatilla 200 2- Spigilia 200 3- Asterius Ruben200 each five drops three times a day with some water consult me after 15 days if needed.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering with chest pain from last four month, I went to the hospital but there is no change. So please give me the suggestion to overcome from the problem. Kindly give me the suggestion Thank you.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, CHEST PAIN in your case may be due to 1.acidity. 2. severe anxiety 3. muscular problem A. You can take Tablet Pantocid 40 mg (if no drug allergy) one tablet before food for 3 days B. Local application of Volini gel 1% twice a day for 2-3 day you should go for BP check along with Base line ECG and review with report I am giving you some health tips to avoid acidity 1.Take small frequent meal kindly take 5-6 small meal in whole day 2.Take 6-8 glass of water in a day 4. Moderate physical activity regularly 5.avoid excessive tea, coffee 6. Do Not postpone Breakfast consult Physician/me for Further Management
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had blood pressure what should I have to do and what conditions I have to take.

Ayurveda, Ambala
Dear, To control or maintan BP normal there are some instructions are given below: •Do not take salt in high amount or try to avoid it because high sodium level increase BP. • Eat less amount of pickle and fast food, fast food contain high sodium. • Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking. • Take less amount of coffee and tea both increase BP. • Drink 8 to 10 glass of water daily. • Do exercise daily, running and long walk. • Take 6 to 8 hrs of sleep daily. Do not take too much stress. • Do long breathing pranayams daily for 10 - 15 minutes. It will reduce your stress level in your body. • Avoid taking too much fat foods such as butter, cheese, ghee. • Eat healthy diet such as green leafy vegetables, fruits. Eat an apple daily.
8 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir. From last one year I have heart palpitation problem. Yesterday my heartbeats gone very slow for 30 seconds I feel like one side heart not work. And feel pressure in heart and stomach. ECG shows first degree heart block and Left ventricular hypertrophy and sinus reathem. Echo cardiograph, lipid profile ,tmt and holter monitoring are normal. So what I do? And can it may be serious? And witch medicine I will take that time? Thanks please reply one I'm very upset. I'm a student.

PGD Maternal Child Health, MBBS
General Physician, Akola
1st degree heart blocks only delay the passage of impulse from atria to ventricles and as such there is no loss of beats so you should not read too much in this. As far as palpitations are to be considered, this may be due to your anxiety and over consciousness. Try to keep yourself busy in your routine and diverted from this. In case your PR interval gets prolonged in any subsequent examination then reassessment of cardiac function may be done.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Does ldl cholesterol increases in the age 22. Or else what is the age to check cholesterol level? What are the symptoms of high cholesterol?

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
High cholesterol can limit blood flow, increasing the risk of a heart attack or stroke. It's detected by a blood test. High cholesterol has no symptoms. Treatments include medication, a healthy diet and exercise.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from Blood Pressure , it's 140/85 even on medications. I'm going for swimming everyday. Is is beneficial.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
The best ayurveda herb for your case is Natural home remedy using Indian gooseberries: 1. Crush 4-5 Indian gooseberries 2. Place the paste on a sieve 3. Press the paste to extract the juice 4. Take 2 tsp of this juice 5. Add 1 tsp of honey 6. Mix well 7. Drink every morning surely you will get results, if it dosent work then you must consult ayurvedic doctor.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 64 years old male today I made 2d echo of my heart. In 2d echo report says that mildly dilated left ventricle problem. Please advise me best ayurvedic remedy for above problem. Thanking you in advance Suresh Bhatti 9426030694 Ahmedabad.

General Physician,
You canconsult naturoveda center which cnsistsofayrveda+ homeopathic+nani+yoga. They will help you. In this regards.
1 person found this helpful

Hello Doctor, I was diagnosed high b. P of 150/96. I am taking hypertension medicines (doctor's advise) for past 8 months (metpure xl 50 for first 3 months and metpure xl 25 for last 5 months). My bp at this moment stands normal at 122/80. I have not any past record of heart disease or anything. Is it safe to take these medicines at this age? And how long should I continue? Kindly advice.

CLINICAL CARDIOLOGY, MD - Consultant Physician
Cardiologist, Surat
Hi. It is good that your bp is now normal. For anybody who has raised bp at a lesser age, thorough investigations have to done to look for cause of raised bp and then medicines are to be started as per the reports. So hope you had also underwent such investigations. There are other group of bp medicines, which are more suitable in your age group rather than metpure. So, you should ask your doctor regarding its bad effects (like weakness, erection problems, etc) and discuss and decide weather a change in medicine is required or not. Take care.
46 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother is 56 years of old have blood pressure 90-160. Some times she have sudden dizziness, lack of balance, nervousness and a headache also. What to do? please Give suggestion.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
you are suffering from hypertension ..avoid high salt , oily foods, high cholesterol foods, non veg., alcohol. take dalia, green veg., salaad, plenty of water, juice, go walk, take anti hypertension medicines by consult physician/ cardiologist. go for tests cbc, lipid profile, blood sugar, urine r/m.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel that I will vomit at any moment even I go to vomit in between my meals for last 2 months. I have no diabetes problem. I have tested my blood sugar from Lal Path Lab. Now please Let me know what is the problem with me as my blood sugar fasting is 89 and PP is 65. Thanks.

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Indore
Take homeopathic lycopodium 1 m everythird morning pattern at morning & coculus 200 twice a day for 15 days & reply. I wish to inform that your all problem is curable with concept of modern homeopathy cure in complete, permanent, easy, safe, fast & costeffective mode. This would be permanently resolved, dont worry.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 47 years male, hight 5'5" weight 90kgs, have. cholesterol, take rosutech10mg at every night, hv also fatty liver. From last 2 months feel mild chest pain in left side but xray & ecg reports are normal. Now what should I do?

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
it might be muscular pain.. take simple analgesics for that,,if u still want to rule out cardiac cause,then get tmt done
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mom is 50 years old. She has osteo arthritis is obese and has high bp. Can I join her in swimming pool to learn. As in my question is more about atleast making her walk in swimming pool. Is it safe or not?

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Yeah, she can go to the pool and swim if she likes but a different set of exercises needs to be done for osteoarthritis (low impact aerobic and strengthening exercises). Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. You can also discuss your case and treatment plans with me in a greater detail in a private consultation.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are the symptoms of heart attack and what are the precautions to stop heart attack?

General Physician, Mumbai
Left side chest pains with radiating to the left arm with irregular heartbeat with sweating are few symptoms of heart attack and for preventing it - exercise regularly and eat low fat content in your diet
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 39 years old in udhampur. During rescent medical examination my cholesterol and triglycerides are very high. Suggest to bring it down ?

DM - Cardiology, MD - Medicine
Cardiologist, Gurgaon
Lifestyle modification - normalize weight,stop smoking, physical exercise,low saturated fat diet etc, If these measures fail then next step would be to start medicines. Also rule out hypothyroidism.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hiiii name is babu having 45 years old im having heavy bp 160/104 how to reduce the bp plss give some advices.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
In ayurveda, Hypertension is referred to as Rakta Capa Vriddhi and it sees the vitiation of vata and pitta doshas as the main cause. Mix 1 teaspoon of onion juice with an equal amount of honey. Take once a day for 1 week. Upon noticing improvement, continue for several more days. Take sarpgandha vati twice a day. Yogendra ras. Akik bhasm works very good in case of hypertension. Avoid salty diet. Oily food. Lower your stress. Do pranayama early morning.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 year old girl and I have always some chest pain in my left side what can I do?

MD - Consultant Physician
Cardiologist, Kolkata
This type of pain is either neurogenic or muscular pain. If intolerable then take paracetamol 1 or 2 times aday for one or two days. Better ignore it.

There is a pain in my chest sometimes when I stretch my hands What should I do.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
There are causes of chest pain i.e. heart disease , acidity, constipation, internal infection , cough and cold also. Take tab. ECOSPRIN 350 MG sos for it. Cap. Pantop-40mg once a day. If not feel ok then checkup x-ray chest, ecg, cbc, blood sugar, after tests consult again. Thanks.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father is not diabetic and no hypertension but having triglycerides 210 and ldl cholesterol 133 hdl 38. Can he use cod liver oil supplements or directly 10 mg statin therapy.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Hello dear High triglycerides and cholesterol can cause atherosclerotic heart disease or narrowed coronary arteries in the heart can cause the symptoms of angina, when theheart muscle is not provided with enough oxygen to function. Decreased blood supply to the brain may be due to narrowed small arteries in the brain or because the larger carotidarteries in the neck may become blocked. This can result in a transient ischmic attack or stroke. Peripheral artery disease describes gradual narrowing of the arteries that supply the legs. During exercise , if the legs do not get enough blood supply, they can develop pain , called claudication . Other arteries in the body may also be affected by plaque buildup causing them to narrow, including the mesenteric arteries to the intestine and the renal arteries to the kidney. Change life style .do meditation,yoga, Go walk daily, do any one physically activity daily any game., Avoid fast foods,oily foods,junk foods,alcohol,smoking,fatty foods, non-veg.,avoid stress,take plenty of water in day time. And 1 glass of water before bed at night. use flax oil, omega-3 fatty meal or cap., take .green veg., whole grain. garlic,. Take anti cholesterol medicines .
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed