Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amber C.Shinde
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amber C.ShindeYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm 20 years old. I had unprotected sex in July after my periods were over so the next day I took ipill and after 7 days in same month I got bleeding. The next month no sign of periods ie in august I did pregnancy test this month (September) it's negative. And I also had pcos and had problems with periods in 2014-2015. Please help.
I have been having a lot of back ache and shoulder problems. I think I strained some muscles as im nto a lot of sports. Please suggest some remedy.
There is a contrast between intimacy satisfaction and intimacy happiness. Happiness tends to be a byproduct of the relationship. Therefore, while it just takes one partner to be sexually satisfied, it takes two to make the conditions for sexual happiness. A key indication of sexual bliss in a relationship is a couple's capacity to endlessly rejuvenate the sexual energy between them. Consequently, the term sexual happiness depicts couples who can revive, rejuvenate and extend their sexual desire with each other for a very long time or even forever. Here are a few ways through which one can integrate happiness and sexuality:
- Since sexual happiness is a result of the relationship, both the partners need to be happy with each other in general to achieve happiness rather than satisfaction.
- Staying in shape can be very beneficial. Being sound and fit promotes better sex. Not just are fit individuals perform better sexually, but also it is proven that healthier and fit individuals have a more noteworthy longing for sex. There are numerous reasons behind this. Healthy, fit individuals are not only more joyful, but also physiologically, they are capable of producing more sex hormones due to a number of other health factors.
- Enthusiasm is not found in sex; it is found in individuals. To completely grasp sexual enthusiasm, you should be completely present in the moment. As such, you should bring your psyche, body, and soul to your partner. This implies being conscious, aware, and present mentally as well as emotionally.
- Decreasing or managing sex levels can also help one integrate happiness and sexuality. Life is clearly unpleasant many times, and our reaction to all the anxiety can be devastating when it comes to sexual experiences. Not only does a lot of stress or anxiety decrease the yearning for sex, it also additionally hinders sexual performance. Hence, one should vent out to their partners or try therapy or yoga for stress release.
- Routine tend to repel romance and consistency cools the flames of sexual excitement and energy. To neutralize these twin constrains, you should deliberately plan and design different rituals of sexual pleasure. Indulge in customs of joy and particular actions, thoughts, activities, and exercises like back rub, animate, and stimulation of the sexual and emotional pleasures.
- Being happy in general is very important. Being cheerful and idealistic is the establishment of numerous parts of a successful life. Inquiring about actions that make your partner happy are more advantageous, beneficial, and have better connections, including better and more continuous sex.
- Sex is very important in a relationship for knowing and feeling that your partner still fancies you, yet having sex once a week is a practical and an achievable objective for people who tend to be very busy. A study demonstrates that regular sex additionally makes individuals more joyful than a high income. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Hi I am just 23 years old unmarried. My penis remains active most of the time for having sex. My body is more excited towards the sex. Can someone suggest me which kind of problem is this and how can I get rid from it.
My wife 18 year old. She has problem called Vaginismus. At the age of 6-7 years she was sexually assaulted. She feels too much pain during sexual intercourse. We didn't have successful intercourse. Please help.
5 Simple Ways to Get in the Mood for Sex
A lot of factors can act as deterrents to getting into the mood for sex. You can be too tired, you may not be happy with your body image, or you may be overburdened with work to even think about getting in the mood. However, sex is an important part of your life and neglecting it could have several negative impacts on your relationships. Here are 5 proven ways to get you in the mood in no time.
1. Make Yourself Feel Good
A lot of people focus so much on their partner that they forget to take care of themselves. You need to make yourself feel happy and desirable if you want to be in the mood for sex. Buy some new underwear, read some good erotica, take a long steamy bath, and do all it takes to make yourself feel good– as when you feel good about yourself, you feel attractive, which can get you in the mood.
Stress can bring down your libido to a great extent. When you’re stressed, sex can feel like an activity that only adds to your stress levels. If you want to get into the mood, try relaxing first. You can try getting yourself a long, hot bath in the tub, or you could light a few candles and incense and fall asleep to soothing music. If you want to share an activity with your partner, you can go for a couples massage. Even just taking time out to cuddle can do wonders for both your relationship and your libido.
3. Get Adventurous
Creative foreplay is a great way to get you in the mood. You can use a huge variety of things to spice things up in the bedroom. From ice, candles, belts and ties to foods like cherries, cream, bananas and chocolate, think of incorporating them into your ‘playtime’. Tell each other your deepest, darkest sexual fantasies and then play them out. Take naughty pictures and send it to your partner throughout the day. His or her appreciation is sure to get you in the mood instantly.
4. Get Close
Have designated date nights where you go out with your partner and spend time on your relationship; or plan out a short weekend getaway together. These activities will help in physically enforcing the emotional bond you share with your partner. One of the things that many couples forget to do is flirt with each other, which can be a healthy way to keep the fun alive in your relationship on a daily basis.
5. Try Masturbation
Sometimes, you just need some quality “me-time” to get you back in the mood for sex. Whether you’re a man or a woman, some space to play out your fantasies in your head is all you need to get back in the game. You could masturbate just enough to get aroused and then ask your lover to join you, or you could simply take care of yourself to feel attractive and wanted again.