Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ambani BandishYour feedback matters!
I forget simple things names spellings etc after some time remembered that .very stress in mind for simple problems .I feel negative thinking. I consult which doctor what is our problem. I am working in pharma industry.
Dear Sir/Madam, I am suffering from stomach ache at left side since 2 days continuously. I have consulted local clinic and get some tablets, even though it is not controlled, requesting to you can please suggest on this and why it is coming & how I can take care in future.
There is sometime bleeding from my teeth. I am very scared about it. Is there any solution for this.
My son is 6 months old nd he has hair problem. His hair are not growing as new new born child. His front half head is blank nd rest have very few hairs. Can you pls let me know the solution for this.
Hsir I am suffering from fever since last two weeks I have taken some medical treatment but not cure.
Sir have a cervical pain i have also consulted to the doctors i have intence pain at back of my neck and below the waist kindly suggest if i can do regular exercises will it be remove or it will be removed by the medicines ?
I have a hair loss problem since 2012 due to bathing to salty water so please provide some help. I am using zeborandi hair oil and shampoo after prescribed by a doctor. But there is no advantage.
I am suffering from pimples (acne vulgaris) since 2010. Then I started use deriva Cms by Dr. prescription for 8 months. Now it little effective. 1to 2Pimples comes on my face within two or three months. But in my Facs have spot of pimples and some scar. I want to remove spot and scar permanently. And wanted to find my face like it was when in 2010. My skin color neither fair nor dark. Middle of fair and dark tone.
I'm losing my hair daily. I think it is because of genetic problem of my family. Shall we stop this through any medical treatment?
Hi doctor I have small pimple type white on my face bt they r nt pimple they even do not pain nd nothing comes out of them .when I am at home there quantity decreases nd when I start goi h out there no. Increases and I have dark circle also that also soo much please tell me ho can I look better I do not want any type of sport or different tone of skin on my face please help me out.
In recent days I could not grasp much things. some thing like memory loss, my age is just 21 years old. please suggest me how to improve my memory power and how to over come this situation. thanks in advance
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.
I have had history of myomectomy twice for removing subserosa fibroid one in 2009 and another in 2014. I am currently 36 weeks pregnant. My doctor is going for vaginal birth as of now. Should I go for vaginal birth after 2 c sections? Or cesarean? Which is safer?
Due to busy life and not eating proper diet. I am gaining weight so much. I do not even have proper exercise time. What would I do. Guide me please.
New Year’s resolutions are a bit like babies: They’re fun to make but extremely difficult to maintain.
It's hard to keep up the enthusiasm months after, but it's not impossible. This year, pick one of the following worthy resolutions, and stick with it.
Here’s to your health!
- Lose weight
The fact that this is perennially among the most popular resolutions suggests just how difficult it is to commit to. But you can succeed if you don’t expect overnight success.
Also, plan for bumps in the road. Use a food journal to keep track of what you eat and have a support system in place.
- Quit smoking
Fear that you've failed too many times to try again? Talk to any ex-smoker, and you’ll see that multiple attempts are often the path to success.
Try different methods to find out what works. And think of the cash you’ll save! (We know you know the enormous health benefit).
- Save money
Save money by making healthy lifestyle changes. Walk or ride your bike to work, or explore carpooling. (That means more money in your pocket and less air pollution.)
Cut back on gym membership costs by exercising at home.
Take stock of what you have in the fridge and make a grocery list. Aimless supermarket shopping can lead to poor choices for your diet and wallet.
- Cut your stress
A little pressure now and again won’t kill us; in fact, short bouts of stress give us an energy boost. But if stress is chronic, it can increase your risk of—or worsen—insomnia, depression, obesity, heart disease, and more.
Long work hours, little sleep, no exercise, poor diet, and not spending time with family and friends can contribute to stress.
- Cut back on alcohol
While much has been written about the health benefits of a small amount of alcohol, too much tippling is still the bigger problem. (In fact, binge drinking seems to be on the rise.)
Drinking alcohol in excess affects the brain’s neurotransmitters and can increase the risk of depression, memory loss, or even seizures.
Chronic heavy drinking boosts your risk of liver and heart disease, hypertension, stroke, and mental deterioration, and even cancers of the mouth, throat, liver, and breast.
- Get more sleep
You probably already know that a good night’s rest can do wonders for your mood—and appearance. But sleep is more beneficial to your health than you might realize.
A lack of sleep has been linked to a greater risk of obesity and type 2 diabetes. And sleep is crucial for strengthening memories (a process called consolidation).
So take a nap—and don’t feel guilty about it.
The joys and rewards of vacations can last long after the suitcase is put away. "We can often get stuck in a rut, and we can’t get out of our own way".
But travelling allows us to tap into life as an adventure, and we can make changes in our lives without having to do anything too bold or dramatic.
- Be Happy As much you can
Live your life. Be happy as you can be, let go of the things that don't matter, and fight.
Now for more information search for ssohm on internet.