Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amayya DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
Halo sir mera beta , age 13 years .bohat slow hai bohat shy hai .ankh Mila ke baat nahi Kar sakta or darke baat karta hai or confidence nahi hai or kisi jaldi mixup nahi hota .kyu usko kisi doctor ko dikhana chahida? Please help me mujhe samajh nahi aa raja kya karna chahie?
3 year abhi mjhe baby ni chahiye. Vomiting ki tarah morning me lgta h food ko dekh k iritation ho rha.
Hi sir my son is sucking his finger from birth now he is 1 years and 3 months old even now he is not living that habit. Suggest me some liquid to stop. That he is addicted to that.
My 3.5 years old daughter has always been very adamant and impatient. How can I make a positive change in her? Please suggest.
My baby is 2.5 years old, he doesn't likes to eat or drink anything even milk also, thats why his weight losses day by day. He is just 7.5kg. How and which kind of food I should be give to him for better growth or development.
My grand son completed 4 months but sleeps for 5 hours in night and during day two to three hour. D. Whether it is ok.
Dear Sir/Madam, My daughter is 6 years old, above the buttocks there is a small hole are there. There is no pus are coming and no hair on it, whether she have to do surgery for that problem?
My daughter weight is 7.1 kg she is 9 months old so it is ok for her age and please anyone Dr. please suggest the diet of 9 months baby.
Hlo doctor mera baby 15 din ka h or usli chest bhari hui h lmbe lmbe saans leta h or cold b ho rha h.uska weight birth weight se kam b ho gya h.or mera feed krne se wo din m 25-30 bar potty krta h patli pani jesi. Or jb m cow ka milk deti hu din m sirf 7-8 bar krta h ky m usko steam de du. Or uski potty k ly ky kru. Plzz koi solution btao.
My son 8 months old suffering from cold and mild fever and also having motions at least 5 times a day from the last two days. Please help us sir.
Doctor my daughter 2yrs 3 month old. She having cold and cough pbm. Heavy dry cough most probely at night time give cough drops for her at that she k. After 2 week she have same pbm. Help me pls. Prescribe any immunity syrup. Thank u.
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees, she can't keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
My baby boy age 1 month, problem is kidneys infection. Kidneys normal in siza ( rt: 5. 4cm; lt 5. 5cm). Parenchymal thickness at rt kinsey:- upper pole 1. 0cm, lower pole 1. 1 cm, mid pole 8 cm, renal pelvis 2. 0cm,; parenchymal thickness at lt kidney:- upper and lower pole 4mm, mid pole 5 mm, renal pelvis 3. 0 cm, sir please tellme next tertment details
A few months ago, my daughter (8 months) develop continuous fever for 5 days then rashes, sore tongue and throat. The doctor diagnosed as measles. Fever stop on the day rashes appears. Now again she developed fever for 3 days then rashes appears. Fever is continuous without skip in between. Her temperature is around 102 fah this morning. Fever still persist. The rashes are exactly the same as before. All over body. Refused breast milk and food, but still alert and cheerful when fever comes down with acetaminophen, as it have been always before. What is the diagnosis of this condition. What is the treatment.
Hii I have 11 days baby I want to my baby is become generous what should I be done may I give DHA in to lactating mother.
My 7 month old baby girl has viral fever and is under paracetamol drops medication. I got her urine routine test done which shows 20-40 WBC/hpf and positive leucocyte esterase. Does this mean that she has UTI or it could be because she already has viral infection.
Hi All, need suggestion Can we give others mother breastfeeding to our kids as they are 3 months old and very weak as of now So far we are giving nanpro1.
My 8 years old son gets cough and cold often what is the correct medicine for him he has breathing problem to he has mild heart valve problem with. Doctor said not to worry he his not taking any medicine for it.
World Diabetes Day is celebrated on 14 November, each year. It is the primary global awareness campaign for diabetes as it is one of the major problem of today's time. With an upsurge in the number of people suffering from diabetes, the sole aim of celebrating this day is to create awareness about this disease and suggest preventive measures to those who have not acquired it and provide tips to manage it to those who are living with it.
So, here are 15 health tips that will help you manage your diabetes effectively:
- You should quit smoking as it is very bad for diabetic patients. Smoking leads to narrowing of the blood vessels, which reduces proper blood circulation.
- You have to track your exercise patterns. Take actual notes about your exercise habits and make necessary changes based on the record.
- Eliminate fast food from your diet. Avoid eating out at restaurants and avoid taking extra salt, sugar and calories. You should cook your meals at home with light ingredients and less salt and sugar.
- Diabetes severely affects your vision and blindness is and blindness is a serious problem which may occur. Hence, get your vision checked regularly to prevent retinopathy.
- Avoid having quick coffees. Fancy cups of coffee are full of sugar, which lead to glucose and insulin fluctuation in your body.
- You must stay active and fit. This is the most important lifestyle choice for any diabetic patient. By exercising, you will maintain a good shape, your metabolism gets boosted and the insulin production increases as well.
- You should use a pedometer to calculate how much you are moving each day while exercising.
- Try to consume fruits and vegetables. By trying new vegetables and fruits, you will be able to keep your blood sugar under check and see how your body reacts.
- You must increase your amount of fibre intake. Fibre is important for diabetic patients, which keeps the digestive processes to run smoothly. Your cholesterol level decreases and blood sugar levels may reduce if you take enough fibre.
- You should chew gum as it keeps your mouth busy. It makes you crave for less food.
- You should eat on smaller plates. This is a psychological trick which makes you consume less amount of food and your sugar and calorie levels are maintained.
- Before taking any food item or eating out, gather information about them. Learn about diabetes friendly food options at restaurants and check which products you should avoid buying from the market.
- You should get your blood sugar levels checked regularly. You should check it several times a day to learn how your body responds to food.
- Circulation problems may cause issues with your feet, which may lead to a lack of sensation, cuts and scrapes. Check your feet regularly to notice changes.
- Instead of having 2,3 large meals a day, you should take several small meals throughout the day. This will keep your body’s digestive processes active thereby increasing insulin sensitivity.