Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Amarnath UpadhyeYour feedback matters!
How to reduce gas problem in natural. My height is 5.3 and my weight is 70 kgs. What is the correct weight to the height.
I have started a fitness schedule for myself and following a diet which includes 7-8 egg whites in my meal. Problem is when I eat 3 egg whites at a time, there is some uneasiness in my stomach. Is this of concern or should I follow for a few days n check?
Dr. Told me that my liver has increased you can say fatty liver. Currently, I am having two medicines one is Daber's happen and Carduus Marianus 30. Please suggest me something to fast recovery. Some times I feel pain in Chest center part as well.
I am having gases and acidity with no hunger, weakness. sometime dry mouth, eye pain and pain in upper back of left shoulder.
I am 30 yrs old and I have digestion problem for the past 10 days. I am taking small meaI but I feel heavy after my meal.
I am 40 years old. Now I am suffering from Diabetes for last more than one year and now also create Gallbladder stone current size of stone is 6-8mm. I have been taken Homeopathic medicine but my Gallbladder stone increase 5mm to 6-8mm. What are do to now?
Is moderate consumption of alcohol/beer harmful for liver? Is there any ayurvedic medicine which can be taken regularly for efficient functioning and detoxification of LIVER.
Hello In 2008 I had jaundice and my bilirubin count was 9.6.then after long rest and medication I got cured. But from then on I started developing gas and digestion problem when ever I eat junk food or outside food I get headaches and vomiting. I took tablets like rantac and mucaine gel and disprin grenil but those give relief temporarily. Any change in food habit the problem resurfaces. I am an advocate so I go out to work at 10 am by taking rice dal and fish. But the main problem lies in what should I take in my snack time or tiffen time? From 1.30 pm I start getting hungry. I can not eat can note food. I tried eating bread but gas problems occurs. So my main question is can you give me a diet chart so that my gas prob does not occurs. My height is 6 feet and weight 100 kgs.
I often have mouth ulcers even though I have proper stool and I take proper diet. These ulcers appears in huge numbers and painful.
My digestive system is very weak and huge problem of gas and acidity. Suggest me a balanced diet or diet chart.
6 months back I had been for endoscopy report is normal, after that I am feeling there is pain in liver, is endoscopy instrument make any damage inside, last 3 month continuous pain in liver side, even my ultrasonic scan reports is normal, do the needful.
Homeopathy has proven to be very successful in treating many digestive problems. However, certain warning signs should not be ignored. A timely medical diagnosis and opinion is important if the following occurs:
2. Sudden and severe abdominal pain
3. Abnormal loss of weight
4. Abnormality in normal bowel habits including constipation or persistent looseness
Some digestive problems and their remedies are discussed below:
- Heartburn: This is a burning sensation that results from acid from the stomach, being squirted into the food pipe. An elevating sensation is felt from the chest to the end of the throat. Consumption of some common food and drinks like caffeine, acidic juices, alcohol, chocolate or carbonated beverages can increase the secretion of acid in the stomach. Over dosage of medicines like aspirin and ibuprofen can also cause heartburn. Remedy: Calcarea carbonica is widely used for relieving chronic cases of heartburn that occur mostly in people who experience cramps in the stomach and intense heartburns. Lycopodium brings relief in cases where regurgitation and heartburn occurs after small snacks.
- Bloating: This is caused due to the presence of excess gas in the colon, small intestines or the stomach. It results from high stress levels, poor diets and daily need for medications. Remedy: Carbo vegetabilis (made from vegetable charcoal) is renowned for its capability to absorb toxins and along with Lycopodium, is recommended for digestive problems resulting from excess gas.
- Dyspepsia: This is an uncomfortable feeling or pain, which occurs in the upper abdominal regions which is caused due to improper consumption of food and is commonly referred to as indigestion. If the condition is prolonged, a doctor must be visited. Remedy: Anacardium is a remedy that is useful for people who experience frequent and periodic bouts of upper abdominal pain.The remedy Argentum nitricum is suggested for people who experience Dyspepsia along with nausea. This is a pain in the upper abdominal region along with retching of mucus. Another remedy for this condition is Nux Vomica. This is suggestedfor people who are usually restless.
Treating flatulence and dyspepsia that is experienced by people after consumption of starchy and fatty foods requires Natrum carbonicum. These people cannot consume milk and often have a number of food allergies. Phosphorus is recommended for people who vomit along with their dyspepsia even though they usually crave short term solutions, like cold drinks.