Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amarish WartyYour feedback matters!
Sir, what is trichotillomania? Can someone be out of it by meditation and exercise. I have to make my project on this disorder, therefore I need your help too.
I am 31 year old married man. I got married 11 Feb it's arranged marriage. I want to ask that, we don't want child right now. please tell me the proper precautions.
After having intercourse with my husband I am feeling itching inside my vagina and dis comfort it's really paining when I go to toilet and feeling like urination is not coming properly. My friends told me to take candid V6. What can I do? Please suggest can I used this or not is their any side effects or not if I am using this please help.
Today I had sex and I'm not conform that my sperm is inside or out and my partner's periods occur in 19 of each month and I didn't wanna to make her pregnant. So what to do now.
As the mercury levels soar higher, it is time to get creative to keep yourself cool this summer. To keep yourself hydrated and active, you can include fresh seasonal fruits in your daily diet.
Here are some nutritious and refreshing fruits that help you in fighting the effects of the hot summer and health problems that accompany them:
1. Melons - Watermelon has high water content that helps you to stay hydrated and refreshed during summer. Melons contain lycopene that helps in protecting the skin against sun damage. Muskmelon is another healthy summer fruit that helps to improve the body's immunity as it is rich in potassium, zinc, vitamin A and vitamin C.
2. Oranges - A juicy orange is a perfect thirst quencher in the summer season. Orange is rich in all varieties of vitamins except vitamin K. Oranges contain a large amount of vitamin C, folate, and thiamin that provide natural protection against the harmful UV rays, help in increasing the production of red blood cells in your body and also reduce stress level. They also help in curing muscle pains and cramps. Beta-carotene, lutein, and cryptoxanthin are present in oranges that help to keep away infections and cancer and also protect the eye from macular degeneration.
3. Mango - Rightly called the king of fruits, mango is loaded with high amounts of selenium, iron, and fiber. It is also an outstanding source of vitamins C, vitamin A and minerals like phosphorus, calcium, and potassium. The cholesterol levels in the body are lowered by high levels of vitamin C, fiber, and pectin. The potassium content of the fruit helps in controlling high blood pressure and heart rate. The fruit also has properties that help in boosting your immunity.
4. Papaya - Papaya is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, and phytochemicals. These have anti-cancerous, anti-bacterial and anti-stress properties. Papain is an enzyme found in this fruit, which helps in curing ingestion and other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. The antioxidants present in papaya help in slowing down the ageing process in women, provide a fresh glow to the skin and help in weight loss.
5. Grapes - Grapes help in losing weight by reducing the capacity of the cells to store more fat. Grapes also help in protecting the body against the damaging effects of radiation, cleansing your blood, preventing degenerative nerve disease and boosting cardiovascular health.
What can be maximum endometrium thickness just prior to menses date? My last menses were on 10th June. On 28th june, I had USG done, which showed 11 mm endometrium thickness. And today that is 6th July, it's 28 mm. My gynaecologist said that it's premenstrual. But still I am worried. I would like a second opinion. I am 24 years old and unmarried.
Hiiii. I had taken postpone tablets. Now it's been a week. I have not got my periods yet. I checked for pregnancy it's negative. What do I do. Please suggest me some tablet so that I can get my periods soon. Thanks.
Hello I am 29 year old women .we have 3 year old daughter. Try to conceive second child for 7 months. All reports are normals. No thyroid no blood sugar. My husband's reports are also normal. Doctor gave me letroz, ovifert and cor3 tablets. Now before 2 days I missed my period but no symptoms for pregnancy. Before 3 days of my period I got severe stomach pain.
Washing your skin with water is something that you probably do daily, but you may not know at what temperature the water should be. Using water at the correct temperature is advantageous for the skin. Water at extreme temperatures is harmful for the skin as your skin is not designed that way.
The temperature of the water should also depend on the purpose for which it is being used. Here are some tips on how to set the temperature of the water depending on the purpose:
- Showering: While showering, if you are using hot water, then it may strip your skin of its essential oils and make it vulnerable to dryness. This may cause various skin complications, such as cracked and rough skin. Hence, use lukewarm water while you shower.
- Washing your hair: Using hot water to wash your hair may lead to hair damage as it rids your hair of all the essential oils and makes it limp and dull. Lukewarm to normal water is recommended while washing your hair as it will allow the hair to retain its natural oils.
- Brushing: The right temperature of water while brushing your teeth should optimally be lukewarm. Too cold or hot water can lead to teeth sensitivity and cause oral problems.
- Washing your face: Before you apply a cleansing agent on your face, use warm water to wet the face as it helps to open up your pores. After the cleansing agent is applied, then use cold water to wash your face. Cold water helps in closing the pores after the impurities are removed from the skin.
- Shaving: If you are going to shave, then opt for warm water as it opens the pores up and thus makes it easier for the blade to glide through the skin. This also reduces the risk of razor burns on your skin.
- Washing your feet: Wash your feet with lukewarm water as it facilitates dead cell removal and also helps in getting rid of warts.
I had a sex with my lover in January 12 after two she took a contraceptive pill so that she did get her periods in time that is January 16 but while coming to February she should get her periods on 16th of this month but still she did not get her periods. Why the periods are going to delay. Is there any chance of getting pregnancy? If the periods are going to delay due to intake of pills how many days it will takes? Could you tell me the answer as soon as possible eagerly waiting for your reply.
I am having pcod and having weight 65 kg recently I am taking medical and seoxy antioxidants recently I got heavy periods n had a severe lower back pain what you suggest.
I am 18 years and my hemoglobin percentage is 8.3 before two year I had an minor breast surgery that time it was 4.8 and I had transfusion last year it was 11 and doctor said it was due to lack of iron and now before 2 days I had a test and its 8.3 is it a thing to concern. I should consult a doctor? or it will be normal if I have a good diet?
Hi sir, ma'am my wife is suffering from irregular periods and not clear periods what I will do more over I want to know is daily intercourse is require to get her pregnant? What's the actual period for intercourse? Do I do intercourse daily after period? My penis size is average is this is reason that she is not getting pregnant? Is there any medicine which cure her irregular period and clear all dirts from her womb?
A kidney stone is like a small rock that forms in the kidney. Stones form when certain chemicals in the body clump together. A stone can either stay in the kidney or travel through the urinary system by passing though the urine and not causing any harm.
What are the symptoms?
Very small stones might pass through the urinary system without causing much pain. Larger stones can block the flow of urine if they get stuck in the ureters or urethra. Kidney stones do not usually cause any symptoms until they start to pass. Some symptoms might include:
Extreme pain in your back or side that will not go away
Blood in your urine
Fever and chills
Who are at risk ?
Anyone can have a kidney stone, but it may be more likely if you:
Are male and are overweight
Have had kidney infections
Have a family member with kidney stones
Have had kidney stones before
Eat a lot of animal protein (such as meat and eggs)
Do not drink enough liquids
Have certain medicines which can cause kidney stones
How are kidney stones treated?
Treatment depends on the location and size of the kidney stone. Drinking plenty of water and taking some medicines can help a small stone to pass more easily. For problem stones, there may be a few options:
Ureteroscopic Stone Removal uses a small tool to get and remove stones stuck in the ureters.
Depending on the location of the kidney stone and many other factors the doctor decides on the most suitable procedure.
How can I prevent kidney stones?
If you have had kidney stones before, you are more likely to have kidney stones again. To help keep stones from forming, try to:
Drink 10 to 12 glasses of water each day
Eat less salt (sodium), meat and eggs
Find out what type of stone you have
Ask your doctor for a urine test
Talk to your doctor about your medicines and other tests for kidney stones
Do NOT reduce the calcium in your diet without talking to your doctor first! Studies show that limiting calcium in your diet may not stop kidney stones from forming and may harm your bones.kidney Stones
Hie I am 26 years old n I hv 2 children first is normal delivery a boy and second is baby girl with c section now I wanted to lose my weight so my baby is 10 month old what should I do to lose my weight please help me.
Hi, I am trying to conceive last eight months. I had lots of ultrasounds and hsg test also. Every month my egg converted into cyst. My hsg test report is normal, both tubes are open. My doctor suggested me tab-Aur D3 and lupigest 200. And she said I have to do ultrasounds again, could you suggest me what I will do, either I should go for ultrasound in my next cycle or not.
Hii. I am married from 7 months. Since from my marriage my periods are delaying for 2 to 3 months every time of period and pregnancy test is also negative. Can you please tell me because of this periods delaying can affect conceiving. I want to conceive.
My gf cycle use to start on 25 of every month. After her period got over We had unprotected sex. After a day she took an ipill. 7 days later she got her periods on 11 June. It's 26 July still she didn't had her chums. Is she pregnant? M really worried.
1) If you want male child try to have the intercourse on the even number days & 2) If you want female -child try to have the intercourse on odd number days .So here the even number & Odd number days means, From the 5th day of the wife's menstruation the 6th day is even number day. Like this way we have to count the even day & Odd days.So here the 6th,8th,10th,12th,14th,16th,18th are the even number days.The remaining days are odd number days. This is the confirmed -statement from the AYURVEDIC Classics. As an Ayurvedic Super Specialist Doctor under my preview many married couple have succeeded with this AYURVEDIC Tip.