Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amarish WartyYour feedback matters!
Remember those good old summer days, when we use to have water from earthen pots, either be it hostel or home, we can't really disagree with wonderful benefits of earthen pots.
* earthen pots are gifted with self purification of water.
* it maintains alkalinity of water.
* keeps water cool.
* it improves metabolism of body.
* when water is kept in the pot, water gets enriched with magnesium, phosphorus and other important minerals.
Must keep for summers.
8 ways 'all work and no play' messes up with your health!
Failure to strike a healthy work-life balance can see your health going on the downswing. Several studies have time and again highlighted the fact that working too much can be bad for you. The major factor that is at play when you work too much is stress, which negatively impacts both your mental and physical well-being. A joint study conducted by Stanford university and Harvard business school has revealed that workplace stress can ruin your physical health by as much as 90%.
Read on to find out the ill-effects of all work and no play.
1. Working overtime can increase your risk of developing cardiovascular problems by about 60%.
2. While working too much can see your risk of experiencing a heart attack rise by about 13%, over 55 hours of work time every week can increase your chances of getting a stroke by about 33%.
3. Consistently working overtime can lead you to face mental health problems.
4. Over-working can cause your learning ability and memory power to fail as you don't get the required amount of rest time.
5. Working for over 11 hours a day can increase your chances of suffering from depression.
6. Working for over 40 hours a week can increase your risk of gaining weight, and indulging in alcohol and tobacco abuse.
7. Working for over 50 hours a week can bring about a reduction in your sleep time to less than 6 hours a day, which can have an adverse impact on your work performance.
8. Working non-stop in front of the computer can cause you to become prone to headaches and blurred vision.
Here's how you can prevent the negative effects of working too much from impacting your health:
1. Take a short trip
Being physically away from your workplace and going on short vacations can help your health considerably as it reduces work-related stress to a great extent. It also helps in the rejuvenation of your mind and body, thereby improving your overall health.
2. Meditate for a calmer self
Meditation is another helpful way in which you can cut down the harm that too much work can have on your body. Spend a few moments each day to de-stress and calm your agitated mind.
3. Don't bring work home
Once you're at home, avoid the impulse of checking your phone or email for work. Furthermore, avoid bringing your smartphone with you to the dinner table and don't discuss work while eating.
4. Go for regular checkups
Visiting a doctor regularly is another preventive measure that you need to take very seriously. Screening tests for stroke, heart disease or high blood pressure should be undertaken from time to time so as to prevent yourself from falling prey to such problems.
Despite your heavy workload, you still need to take out time for yourself. It is imperative that you do so in order to create a better work-life balance and consequently, a healthier self.
I have severe stomach ache during my dates. Complete back and legs are paining please suggest something
I am not getting regular period and i checked for so many doctor also bt it's not clear. What should i do?
I get my period every month but it lasts for two to three days with average bleeding. No stomachache happened. In fact third day it's lasts. Is it normal or not? Should I consult a gyno?
An STD or sexually transmitted disease is usually an infection which spreads from one person to another during sexual contact. Some STDs can also be transferred through touch, since they spread by skin contact. People hardly like to talk or discuss about STDs, but it is very important to rule out the possibilities of STD. Whether one likes it or not, if STD testing is ignored, then it can lead to long-term consequences.
Why STD Testing is Important?
Often STDs have no signs and symptoms, and the only way to know that are you suffering from an STD is to get tested for it. So it is a good idea to get yourself tested, as you never know if you might have STD even though you don't show symptoms. Also, when STDs are diagnosed, most of them can be cured.
Consequences of not Getting Tested
If one has STD and is not getting tested for the same, then it could lead to health problems which can cause permanent damages or might prove to be fatal. Some of the problems are:
- Undiagnosed and untreated STDs can lead to damaged reproductive system, leading to sterile men and women.
- Chlamydia, if untreated can lead to epididymitis and shrinkage of testicles and infertility in men. It also leads to pelvic inflammatory disease. But, good news is, it can be treated easily.
- Syphilis can make a person blind and deaf, and can also be passed on to babies.
- Gonorrhea, which can also be treated easily with antibiotics, can lead to infertility or death if untreated.
- Even HIV/AIDS if diagnosed in early stages can enable the patient to lead a normal life and does not mean only death, contrary to conventional perceptions.
Symptoms of STD
While, gonorrhea, chlamydia and human papilloma virus (HPV) have no symptoms, the common symptoms of STDs might vary.
- In women, the common symptoms are pain and burning sensation during urination, blood in vaginal discharge as also abnormal vaginal discharge, abdominal pain, blisters, warts, and swollen glands.
- Men often experience inflammation of the testicles, prostate, sores, fever, urethral discharge and pain during urination.
If these symptoms are observed, it is vital to get tested for STDs. Also, the best way to protect your partner is not to practice unsafe sex and to refrain from the same until diagnosed and treatment is complete.
Getting yourself tested for STD is also beneficial, as it can prevent against complications like cancers and infertility. The standard STD panel of tests consists of Herpes IgG antibody and HIV antibody blood tests, along with a blood test for syphilis antibody and DNA urine test for gonorrhea and Chlamydia.
Hello sir. I want to have sex with my gf but I do not want to make pregnant her. I do not want use condom. So what I will do before having safe sex without pregnancy.
It is possible to make a girl orgasm without even touching her, but there is one condition that needs to be met
For women, orgasms are not a purely physical occurrence, it is also a thing of the mind. This means that, without actually touching her, it is very possible for you to make her cum.
The only condition needed for this to happen is that the girl you intend to satisfy without touching should be known to you and should be physically attracted to you.
Sexually stimulate her brain
The brain is the most sexually alive organ in the human's body. It is here that pheromones responsible for sexual stimulation are processed. To begin the stimulation you will have narrate your deepest fantasies to her in graphic detail. Begin by describing the circumstances and the surroundings also mention the sights and smells you envisage in your fantasy. Tease her by describing how and what the situation is in your fantasy
Arouse the most basic instincts in her
Once you are aware of her fantasies, her likes and dislikes you may, depending on her preference talk dirty. Since all the stimulation is being done by speech you may talk dirty if she approves, in case she does not like it you may describe in graphic detail a imaginary foreplay you intend to do like slowly removing her clothes one at a time or describing the journey your tongue is taking over her naked body and how it is exploring her sexual organs so on and so forth.
Use visual stimulation
To give your girl an orgasm over the phone or over the internet, the best thing to do is watch a double x rated movie and describe the scene as if you two are the characters in the movie. She will off course be unaware about it and you can describe in detail all that you see in the movie as if you are doing it to her. A hardcore porn movie is strict'no, no' as it will be a bit gross.
The more you talk the more she gets stimulated, the real key here is to keep repeating the process and within no time you will become a master in this area.
One gynecologist doctor prescribed me to do intercourse in 10th to 13th day after complete the period counting from ist day is it true to get chance for pregnancy in 10th to 13th days after period and how many times I should intercourse in that time.
I am 26 year married woman I feel so irritation after sex . I am pregnant of 3 month. What can I do ?
A potential contraceptive
Butea monosperma (palash) in India, has been used clinically for contraception, for hundreds of years but clinical studies are not available.
Studies on mice have shown that it's use for three consecutive days had anti infertility effect. Disintegration of ova in the ovaries is a specific effect. Destruction of mature follicles do not allow ovulation for sometime and mice became temporarily infertile.
- 6th world ayurveda congress (abstracts)