Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amar Shinde
Submit a review for Dr. Amar ShindeYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, My teeth are kind of light yellowish and I want to whiten them. I visited a dentist in Delhi for a normal checkup, he told me not to opt whitening procedures as it may lead to sensitivity. But he didn't explain much about it, just said don't go for it. My question is why whitening procedures leads to teeth sensitivity. Is there any other option available apart from it? Thank you.
I am male 30 years married. I feel so tired and lazy whole the day. I feel sleepy every time whether it's morning noon eve or night. And from around 15 days I am feeling excessive hunger. I test the diabetes but was 99.32. Below is my schedule with my diet. *wake up at 8.20 *9 am shop time (owner of garment shop) *approx 10.40 Break fast time (poha or rice or 2 paratha. One from them) *3 pm - LUNCH (4 चपाती chapati with 2 vegetable+two slice of mango) *8 pm - snacks or a apple (not daily its around 3 times a week) *10 pm-goto home from shop (show is downside and my home is on second floor of shop) *11 pm- Dinner (4 चपाती chapati with a vegetable + 2 slice of mango) *00.00 - slGoto room with wife. If we make relation it take us around 2 to get sleep otherwise 1 am is for sure till we sleep. We can't make relation everyday I get too tired I feel too sleepy that we hardly do relation 4-5 times a month only that effect my marriage life too. please help how to get ahed from this laziness a.
Hi, I broken my left leg ankle distal fibula non-displaced fracture on Dec 29 2016 and my Ortho doc suggested to have casting boot and took off after 4 weeks now m walking with fit bandage for another 2 weeks but my ankle pain went off and foot hurts a lot than my fracture ankle while walking. I couldn't hold my weight due to foot. Orthopaedic doc told to come after 2 weeks to remove this for bandage and will take an x-ray and then I can do my routine work. But I can walk for only 10 min after tat feel to take rest and leg elevated. Pls suggest what to do. M really feeling lik hell while walking without boots. Foot really hurts a lot.
She is having big problem of shivering and crying if some one say do this or you have done some thing wrong she got hurt in anger immediately start weeping and some time fell unconscious. I am in fear that she can take some extreme step in this condition. She is not in position to understand any thing. She is losing her figure and take deep breath, every body saying her behaviour is not good. I can not understand the problem and losing all relation. Uncontrolled anger please suggest. Every time she cry and fell on ground unconscious start taking very very deep breath.
I am Diabetic since 9 years. I was on Getrol and Bimet for the first 6 years and my HB1AC was 6.20 until the doctor changed me to Diamicron MR30 before food and Jalra 50/500 after food. I have been taking since past 30 months. Now my HB1AC level is 9.10 (Avg 214 Blood Sugar). What could be the reason? I am on proper diet and exercise too.
Tendon injury in knee no fracture. Pain in walking. No swelling it was subside while wearing knee cap.
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. Summer is a time of the year where skin problems due to oily skin are worsened by factors such as sweat and dust. So proper skin care is necessary in order to negate the effects of oily skin.
There are multiple ways to handle this condition in summers:
1. Using cleansers - Proper cleaning of skin is a very important step in lessening the effects of oily skin. Harsh cleansers have an opposing effect as they facilitate secretion of oil, so a mild cleanser is usually the best option. Some cleansers may contain ingredients that irritate the skin, so care is advised in selecting a proper one.
2. Hydration and food - Keeping the body well hydrated in summers combined with a diet free of greasy, oily food and less fats can help in reducing the effects of oily skin.
3. Using masks to clear the face - Masks such as clay masks, yogurt, and baking soda can help in cleansing the skin by clearing the oil. It should be noted that these treatments should not be overdone as they can cause the skin to dry up too much and over secrete oil.
4. Skin moisturizers - People often have this notion that oily skin does not require moisturizer application. Selecting a moisturizer that is fit for oily skin and using it will help moisturize the skin and keep it healthy.
5. Sunscreen - Sunscreen is a necessity during summers, and the sunscreen you choose should be specifically for oily skin in order for it to work effectively. Application of sunscreen can help prevent the UV rays of the sun from penetrating the skin and cause complications.
6. Dermatological treatment - In case of severe oiliness, treatments such as chemical peels and creams laced with tretinoin can help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.