Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amar ShellYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I am 30 year old married woman and I have skin allergies after facial please suggest me Home remedies.
I am 20 years old n I have rough n dry skin since last 2 years please tell me what should I do for making my skin clean n glow.
There are lot of hairs on my body as compared to persons of my age. Is it a problem. What is the cause behind this. What should I do to remove hairs from my body?
I am 18 years old. My skin is very oily. Bt in winter time I feel dry. And I have dandruff problem so much. Please help.
I am 21 years old. M really fed up with my hairfall problem. I hv long straight hair. But now they are getting really thin due to hairfall. please help me out.
My mother is having dark spots on her face she is only of 38 but that fades away her beauty tell me and please give me some solution so I can remove them that are not so much dark but they can be easily seen.
I am loosing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect get. I don't know what else can I do Can you please help me with this.
I am 23 year old I have dark circle from 12 yrs from long time I take chemical peel and consult all the dctrs I use all the types of under eye cream like fair eye etc please suggest what should I do ?
I am 22 years old male. I have a ringworm in my thigh. So my q is which soap I prefer in my body and why. Give me some suggestion how to prevent ringworm. Thank ypu.
I have this weird discoloured spotted arms condition. My arm looks like that of cheetah. please help me regarding same.
A number of factors, both internal as well as external, contribute to skin ailments.
The dermatological problems, if not treated timely, can leave a person physically, mentally and emotionally drained out. In such cases, a person's self confidence is the worst affected.
A lot of conventional and Allopathic options are available to treat skin diseases. Ointments, antihistamine tablets and antibacterial medications, though effective, often provide temporary relief. In many cases, it has been observed that in due course of time, the problems tend to relapse.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach in treating a disease. It lays great emphasis towards identifying and treating the underlying cause.
Homeopathic treatment can be a little time consuming, but the time is worth waiting for. Over the past few decades, homeopathy has been the most sought after and reliable medication to deal with dermatological problems.
Some of the homeopathic medications that have effectively dealt with skin diseases include:
- Arsenicum: If psoriasis and chronic urticaria are giving you sleepless nights, Arsenicum is what you need. Arsenicum is equally effective against chronic eczema.
- Sepia: Herpes can make life miserable. Sepia is a powerful medication that gives one a lot to cheer about. People with psoriasis and dry skin can greatly benefit from Sepia.
- Natrum Muriaticum and Rhus Toxicodendron: Both the medications, Rhus Toxicodendron in particular, are very effective against eczema. Natrum Muriaticum has been found to soothe a person suffering from mental depression greatly.
- Thuja Occidentalis: Acne problems, warts, freckles, dry and itchy skin, ulcers (anogenital region) can throw life in jeopardy. Embrace the goodness of Thuja Occidentalis and the mentioned skin problems will be a thing of the past.
- Cantharis: It provides great relief from blisters, skin eruptions and burns (second and third degree). To enjoy the everlasting benefits, one needs to be a little patient with the treatment.