Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amar G YadavYour feedback matters!
Doctor I am good at studies but when ever I go for studies I can't concentrate and focus towards my studies.
My lips is very dark. I won't smoke. And I hv a problem of dry lips. I used Himalaya lip care, but no result. I'm drinking water sufficiently. Any home remedies?
My wife is having itching in her vagina. After having sex she suffers from more pain n more itching, but after sometime pain goes but itching last for 5 6 days. This time v didn't had sex for 5 days but still she is suffering from itching. Please suggest me what we should do. And what ointment she can apply.
I have pimples: nodular acne all over my face and back. I have this problem since four years. I have consulted various dermatologist and even used isotretinoin tabs for 6 months and when I stopped it, they started reappearing after six months. So now I am wondering for further treatment?
Does baldness caused due to masturbation can regrow? If yes then whats the method? Please give information in details.
I am 17 years old male. From 3-4 days I am feeling pain in my left kidney. When I urinate it's feeling like burning in my penis what should I do should I consult a doctor.
Hello Sir/Mam, I am 16 years old boy. I just want to know that how many times it is normal to masturbate in a month for a teenage boy like me?
Nightfall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence in men, in adolescents. This condition is characterized by the involuntary ejaculation of semen while sleeping at night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem can sometimes become frustrating for young men because they fail to understand the reason for it and cannot discuss it with their parents or peers out of embarrassment. The frequency of these nocturnal ejaculations may vary from person to person. Some people only experience it in their adolescent years and some people experience it throughout their lives.
Frequent night falls can result in laziness, lesser sensation in the genital regions, burning sensation after urination and low libido.
What are the causes?
Night falls are common at a young age when a man abstains from sex. But if they persist and become more frequent, they can create adverse effects on the body.
The major causes are stated below,
- Weak nerves, congested prostate gland and inability to control emotions are considered as primary causes of frequent nightfall
- Males having sex or performing self-stimulation frequently can become prone to night fall
- Side effects of medicines like tranquilizers, high blood pressure medicines, sedatives etc. can also increase the frequency of night falls
- Lethargic lifestyle, diabetes, obesity, long sitting hours, low libido, stress, anxiety and depression affect the balance of hormones, weakening the nerves and causing nightfall
How can it be controlled?
- Exercises and jogging keep the body fit and taking a bath before sleeping relax the mind and aids in sleeping, therefore reducing the possibility of nightfall
- Urination right before going to bed can help in preventing nightfall
- Having yogurt twice or thrice a day can reduce the chances of getting wet dreams
- Refraining from watching porn or sexually explicit visuals before going to bed will keep nightfall at bay
- Reading books before going to sleep can reduce the possibility of getting wet dreams. However, a book dealing with sensuous themes can make it worse.
Related Tip: 3 Ways to practice safe sex?
I am 18 years old and I am gaining fat on my belly, hips and thigh regions please help me by suggesting exercises I must do, diet that I should have.
Previously I chewed tobacco now I quit from 9months. But sometimes my throat is itching and cause cough for few minutes (mainly at eating time. Previously I checked to doctor but he said nothing but my worry because it happens daily and irritate me and give me tension. Please help me doctor.
I have a three month old daughter. She keeps passing loose watery stools around ten twelve times a day. She is only getting mother's milk. I have tried to change my diet, drink more water, less water, nothing seems to help. My doctor says just wait, it'll be alright when she starts semi solid foods. She is getting a bad rash in the area that's not healing because stools are continuously coming. What should I do?
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mood disorder that affects one's interaction and relationships with others. It generally develops during adolescence and persists into adulthood. It has been seen that those with a traumatic history of neglect or emotional, physical or sexual abuse are more prone to developing it. Though it affects people varyingly, these are some symptoms that help diagnose BPD.
1. Emotional instability - Intense feelings of rage, sorrow, anger, guilt and emptiness or loneliness are experienced by some sufferers of BPD. Extreme mood swings, lasting for a short span of time, are common in BPD. They may also have issues with their self-image where they cannot place themselves and don't know what they feel about themselves or who they are.
2. Disturbing thoughts - One may experience disturbed thinking and the range of severity is rather wide. One may question his or her existence and need constant reassurance to believe other, or hear voices that tell one to harm oneself or others. In some cases, hallucination and developing delusional beliefs become a common phenomenon that greatly upset the mental condition of the sufferer.
3. Impulsive behavior - Indulging in impulsive behavior is a common sign of BPD. Those suffering from BPD may develop suicidal tendencies and threaten to self-harm. Partaking in risky and irresponsible behavior such as gambling, drinking, drug abuse, having unprotected sex with strangers, going on unrestrained shopping sprees and shoplifting are not uncommon for those with BPD.
4. Intense but unstable relationships - Sufferers of BPD live in a fear of abandonment and feel that the people they love might leave them. They make all possible efforts to prevent being left alone. They may beg, cling and track their loved ones to avoid being left alone. The opposite may also occur and sufferers might feel that they are being smothered by others. This results in actively pushing away loved ones. A combination of these feelings leads sufferers to give out mixed signals which is confusing and often hurts them and their loved ones.
Related Tip: What Really Causes Personality Disorders?