Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aman J. DadhichYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years person I am very suffered to the nose polyps what can do it thats problem cleared please tell us a suggestion.
I am having terrible headache from last 3-4 days what should I do. It's really troubling me as I am not able to concentrate on studies?
What is best salad proportion. Which articles should the salad dish include. What time it should be taken - say before break-fast, lunch or it should have sufficient break between the salad intake and break-fast/lunch. Also what quantum a normal person should take.
Her birth weight is 2.250 water get reduced at early time means hardly 15 days before pregnancy date so Dr. Operate. And she get affected with jaundice when she is 5 days old.
I am suffering from gas and sometimes (1 in a month) indigestion. Due to this I fart loud mostly at night only after dinner (time apx 9 pm onwards). I had stopped breads / fermented like idlly/uttapum/dosa. I try to have some bites every 3/4 hours. Its almost 2 years. So please look into this case and help.
A healthy diet is one which will improve not just your physical health, but your mental health as well. It is essentially concerned with healthy nutrients and essential amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. A healthy diet can be obtained by consuming the correct proportion of vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.
The following section focuses upon how to have healthy and controlled diet in and out of home for yourself and your family!
1. Tips for your family
- Have the food as slowly as possible.
- Have small quantities of food at one time.
2. At home
- Eat on small plates to control having extra quantities of food.
- While doing the monthly shopping of groceries, buy the food in small containers to make yourself aware of how much you are consuming.
- Try to have meat, poultry and seafood with herbs and spices instead of sauces or gravies.
3. Outside home
- While having food at restaurant, have lighter version of the food. Foods rich in gravies and spices can adversely affect your health.
- Experience mindfully the experience of tasting the delicious food. This is good both for your physical as well as mental health.
- Avoid having desserts immediately after food if possible.
- Try to have healthier foods like fresh fruits, sorbets, whole grains and other lighter versions of your choice of foods. Carefully notice the amount of food you are consuming no matter whatever you eat!
- Try to start your meal with broth-based soup or green salad. Order a healthier version of the food first and foremost in order to avoid being influenced by the choices of others who are having the meal with you.
4. Tips solely focused on and for your family
- Be a role model for your child by showing how to have smaller and required portions of the food, especially those with high calories.
- Teach them by offering healthy foods and letting them to choose the amount they want to eat.
- Encourage them to have plain water when thirsty. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi, I want to know that I am taking out the sperms out daily only one time in a day so any thing happens or not I want to know can you please give me suggestions.
I am suffering from constipation for 3 days and I am feeling stress, I can't concentrate on my studies. Please help.
For too long, nuts have been shunned from diets because they contain fat. On the contrary, nuts are actually good for you! Nuts contain many, many nutrients that are required by your body. So before you think skipping out on nuts is okay, read to know more.
Nuts and your health
Nuts contain fibre, protein, copper, magnesium, folic acid, vitamin E and monounsaturated fats. They are also packed with antioxidant phytochemicals. Thus, nuts are a powerhouse of nutrients that can greatly lower the danger of heart diseases. They also have been found to reduce bad cholesterol levels and increase good cholesterol levels. Also, nuts can prevent your arteries from hardening.
Nuts and your diet
Nuts are filling, nutritious and delicious, which is what every dieter wants in their diet. In fact, if you want to stay loyal to your diet, nuts could prove to be very helpful. The fibre and fat content in nuts is filling, curbing your hunger and making you eat less. Studies have found out, because this quality of nuts, people did lose weight when they incorporated nuts in their diet. It also helped them stick to their diets for a long time.
Nothing is good in excess, and sometimes too much of a good thing can end up harming you. Just because nuts are healthy, it doesn’t mean one should overindulge. Like every food, nuts too contain calories. The math is simple too much nuts equals extra calories. It is always better to control portion. While nuts are rich in dietary fibre and monounsaturated fats, you need to make sure you don’t eat it blindly.
Eating amnesia, where you don’t pay attention to what you’re eating, is common when it comes to nuts. When you eat nuts by a handful, chances are you don’t pay attention as you reach for that third or fourth serving. This adds to your calorie count. The best way to avoid eating amnesia is to control your portion. Pre-portion your nuts in bags, or grab a handful and stow away the rest.
Here are a few tips on how you can include nuts in your diet, and control their portions:
1. Add nuts to your cold or hot cereal for a wholesome breakfast
2. Scatter some almonds over yoghurt for a quick snack
3. Add some peanuts to level up your frozen yoghurt
4. Add nuts to muffins, waffles, pancakes or bread
5. Flavour your steamed vegetables with some nuts
Scabies is an infection of the skin that is caused by an incredibly tiny mite ‘Sarcoptes scabiei’. They thrive on the surface of the epidermis and can survive up to two months. The outward symptoms include itchy, blister-like hives on the surface of the skin.
It is tremendously infectious and can easily be passed from one individual to another via skin contact. Usage of bedding or clothing that is infested may easily cause the mites to infect one.
Characteristic symptoms comprise of rashes and extreme itching. Areas of the body that get infected are:
- Soles of the feet
- Arsenic album: This medication is used when the eruptions emerge on the knees. Eruptions are the numerous dry small pustules which are accompanied by a very strong burning and itching sensation.
- Carbo veg: This is administered when the condition has a parched appearance almost all over the body, particularly bad on the extremities. The itching sensation gets worse at night or after undressing.
- Hepar Sulph and Sepia: It is used when the rashes develop near the folds of the skin. The flare-ups are usually hard and ooze pus. Another situation that warrants the usage of this medicine is when the patient becomes extremely uncomfortable in cold environments.
- Sulphur: The use of sulphur comes as an ultimate resort to curing this problem. It is the absolute remedy for persistent, neglected, stubborn, underlying cases of scabies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.