Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Alpesh UpadhyayYour feedback matters!
Sir this girl is suffering from loose motions and had low fever. Prescribe some medicine for some relief.
I am 20 years old suffering from hair loss, my hair is very silky and soft so pls suggest me some treatment.
My full hairs are rough bt end hairs are very rough and I used in a weekly curd and honey pack in my hairs but roughness abhi bhi hai hairs open krte tym jyada rough ho jata hai so please tell me homemade product so that hairs get smooth and silky?
While drinking pure garlic juice may not sound palatable for many people, the health benefits associated with this unique beverage are undeniable. Garlic juice is made by pressing, juicing or blending garlic cloves, which come from the plant bearing the scientific name allium sativum. Closely related to onions, garlic has been used for thousands of years around the globe due to its powerful effects on human health.
Balanced between its use as a flavorful ingredient and an element of traditional medicine, many people rely on garlic juice for its anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic, antibacterial, anti-fungal and antioxidant effects. This juice is easy to make, and is a rich source of allicin, the active ingredient in garlic, along with various b vitamins, vitamin c, manganese, phosphorus, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and zinc, as well as sulfuric compounds and other volatile acids.
Benefits of garlic juice
Some of the primary benefits of garlic juice include preventing baldness, supporting skin health, strengthening the immune system, lowering blood pressure, stimulating the production of sex hormones, boosting circulation, reducing cancer risk, detoxifying the body, soothing respiratory conditions, and aiding in weight-loss efforts.
- Skin health: consuming garlic juice can deliver antioxidants to the skin that will reduce signs of aging, improve coloration and prevent inflammatory conditions or infections.
- Hair loss: many people use garlic juice to strengthen their hair, prevent hair loss and promote healthy hair follicles. This natural remedy can be consumed internally or mixed with other hair products or washes for excellent effects.
- Immune system: the antibacterial, anti-fungal and antioxidant properties of garlic juice make it an excellent immune system shield, while also helping to prevent chronic disease and localized infections.
- Weight loss: allicin, the active ingredients in garlic juice, has been associated with weight loss, as it can help to lower unhealthy fats in the body and provide a metabolic boost that helps you burns calories.
- Sex hormones: research has connected garlic juice with a marked increase in sex hormones, which can help people overcome impotence, as well as slow sperm motility and sperm count.
- Circulation: herbs like garlic and onion are closely associated with boosting circulation and lowering plaque levels in the arteries and blood vessels. This can increase energy levels and lower your risk of certain cardiovascular problems.
- Heart health: as mentioned, garlic juice can lower cholesterol levels, while also reducing blood pressure and increasing the repair processes within the cardiovascular system, lowering your risk of heart attack or stroke.
- Cancer: the significant levels of antioxidants found in garlic juice, along with allicin, can help to prevent oxidative stress and neutralize free radicals before they can cause cellular mutation and the development of cancer.
- Respiratory conditions: many people use garlic juice because it can rapidly clear uprespiratory infections, while also reducing inflammation that causes sore throats, soothing coughing and helping to repair damaged tissues in the respiratory tracts.
How to make garlic juice
You can make garlic juice quite easily at home, provided you have a decent amount of garlic and a bit of patience. So juicing a kilogram at a time, will yield roughly 2 cups of garlic juice. Only a small amount of juice is required to have an effect, so you will likely end up storing your the rest of the juice for later use.
1 kilogram of garlic
Step 1 – remove the skin from all of the garlic cloves and wash them thoroughly
Step 2 – blend garlic cloves in a blender, or juicer for 2-3 minutes
Step 3 – strain the garlic pulp through a fine sieve, into a mason jar
Step 4 – slowly pour the garlic juice through a coffee filter to remove any last remnants of garlic pulp
Step 5 – pour the garlic juice into an ice cube tray to prevent oxidation and freeze
Serving suggestion: when you want to use the garlic juice, simply pop out an ice cube and add it to shakes, smoothies, soup, or hot water (for a healthy gargle)
Garlic juice side effects
Bleeding: the anticoagulant nature of garlic’s active ingredients can exacerbate bleeding disorders, and should not be taken before or after a major surgery. Stomach: a concentrated dose of garlic juice can irritate the stomach, causing diarrhea, nausea and cramping, as well as dizziness or headaches. Allergies: some people have topical and internal allergies to garlic; speak with a doctor before adding this concentrated juice to your health regimen.potassium magnesium
How much will it cost in general to remove 2 inch 17 years old scar from face by fractional laser treatment?
I am 25 years old male. I have a belly fat in stomach. Can I know I to reduce my weight and belly fat. Please suggest. My current weight is 74 kg.
Had sex on 20 march on 21march her periods are expected they not come on 23 march again have a sex and taken ipill (first time ever in her life) still on 27march periods not came is ipill normal effect?
My wife is having a problem of sleep, lack of sleep. She sleeps in late hours so she wake up late in morning please suggest some medicine or any other remedy.
I am 30 years old. I got frequent depression and anxiety from the age of thirteen. This is the third time. Only in this time I consult with doc. He prescribe me S-Vocita 10 mg and Felicita OD. I do not know why this is happen to me rather then other disease. Due to this I am not able to do any new things in my life. So please prescribe or recommend me any good medicine for permanent cureness of this disorder.
My mom can't sleep at night since many years. She usually passes the entire night playing games or watching videos on her phone. Because of this she now has a habit of waking up late every day and feels tired and frustrated. How can I make her sleep early at night?
Lybrate | Dr. Manali Shah speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
My wife last period was begin 3rd on this month. So which date will be of ovulation time. So we can intercourse for baby. Actually we are trying couples of months but still no result. One more thing I want to ask you actually I have high blood pressure so I am taking telma am tablet since two years so is there any problem for be a father in future pls suggest.
Hi I had sex With my girl With out any protection before 5 days of her periods and I diet come inside of her I took it out she diet get her Periods its 11 days late from her regular periods still not she diet get and is she pregunten now?
Factors increasing absorption of calcium:
1. Vitamin d: vitamin d works in the digestive tract to absorb calcium into the blood stream from the walls of the duodenum. Vitamin d also helps maintain normal blood calcium level.
2. Parathyroid hormone: it increases calcium transport across the membrane of intestinal cells.
3. Acid environment: hydrochloric acid secreted in the stomach during the process of digestion is required for the absorption of calcium in the duodenum. Calcium supplements could be taken with magnesium at bedtime or between meals due to the acid environment needed in the stomach to assimilate the calcium. Always consult a physician before beginning a new supplement regimen.
4. Milk lactose: it favors absorption in infants. Lactose is acted upon by intestinal microbial flora to form acid which causes lowering of ph which makes calcium more soluble.
5. Amino acids: supplemental calcium is often chelated, or combined with protein molecules called amino acids, to help the body absorb them during digestion. Lysine and arginine increase calcium absorption.
6. Exercise: exercise along with vitamin d intake helps calcium absorption thereby making bones strong.
Factors decreasing absorption of calcium:
1. Oxalic acid& phytic acid: foods that are high in oxalic acid such as spinach, chard and chocolate, reduce calcium absorption. Oxalic acid binds with the calcium to form a salt crystal, calcium oxalate which cannot be absorbed. Phytic acid, which is found in whole-grain foods and high-fibre foods, effects calcium absorption the same way.
2. Phosphorus: too much phosphorus in the diet causes precipitation of calcium in the form of calcium phosphate.
3. Stress: stress can have a negative effect on hcl production in the stomach and on normal digestive behaviour in the body, and can therefore have a negative effect on calcium absorption.
4. Caffeine, drugs like anticoagulants, cortisone and thyroxine reduce calcium absorption.
5. Lack of exercise and vitamin d deficiency leads to decrease calcium absorption.
How to make a six backs in one week very easily and be fit and healthy. And fit. How to increase your height by using very simple methods.
• Worm infections are more prevalent among school children aged 5-14 years. They are seen in about 50% in urban and 68% in rural school children.
• Children are carrying worms in their intestine without their knowledge. Worms stick to intestine and keep on sucking blood and other nutrition. There are many types of worm like roundworm, thread worm, pin worm, hook worm etc. which can cause infection.
• Severity of infection depends on worm burden. A large majority of cases are asymptomatic. Infection is first identified when parents notice worms in stool .
• They can cause serious complication like Intestinal obstruction, liver disease, Pneumonia and even brain infections.
How we get worm infection?
• When people defecate in the open, millions of roundworm eggs are deposited in the soil or environment. They cans be carried around freely by dust, wind and rain.
• The infective eggs enter into the human body when we swallow or ingest fecal contaminated water or food. Or we pass onto food by infected hands, dirt under the nails, cups and plates.
• A child playing in a compound picks up infective eggs through dirty hands or play objects.
• Dirty human feet and animals walking in and out of houses bring the roundworm eggs into the home, and thus contaminate the home environment.
• In addition, flies, cockroaches and rats are also common vehicles that carry the roundworm eggs into the home where they infect humans.
• swimming in polluted rivers, eating without washing hands, geophagy (eating soil), eating unwashed fruits and vegetables.
In endemic areas eggs contaminate numerous domestic and public sites, including the following-
• Chopping boards • Coins• Door handles • Dust• Fingers• Fingernail dirt• Fruits and Vegetables
• Furniture • Paper money• Pickles• Public baths and restrooms• Public transportation (eg, buses)
• School rooms• Wash basins
How to prevent it?
• People need to adopt good hygiene habits by washing both hands properly with soap before eating or feeding children and after defecation.
• Wash vegetables thoroughly, especially when eating them raw.
• Cook food and vegetables properly to destroy the worm eggs.
• Hygiene and health education of school children is the most important activity to motivate children to change their behaviors and to take home the good hygiene habits.
• They can be shown photos of worm’s diseases, so that they can be easily persuaded to follow good hygienic habits.
How to identify worm infection?
• 85 % of patients are asymptomatic so it remains undiagnosed.
• Stool microscopic examination, for worms egg is a simple and cheap method of diagnosis .
• If the child is looking anemic, malnourished, weak, stomach pain or having anal itching, get his stool test done.
• Worm Infection can be easily cured. We have very good medicines available for worm infections.
• Consult your pediatrician for medication advice.
• But medication does not prevent re-infection.
• So the main treatment is, Prevention through Education of children and parents about importance of good hygiene.
Take Home message
Make it your family culture - Wash Hands with soaps just before eating food.
Wash fruits and vegetables thoroughly before eating.
For any queries, feel free to contact at penguinclinic.com