Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Alpesh UpadhyayYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old women. I am unmarried but live in together from past one year with my boyfriend. I have menstruation problem right from the beginning. Last year I consulted a Gynecologist and scanned my pelvis. The scan revealed that there were polyps grown in that area and she prescribed YAZ for 90days aslo advised exercise and healthy diet. During taking the tablets it happened exactly on time. After discontinuing the tabs it once again continued to happen regularly. Last 3 months ago I visited a general physician and she did another scan and found that the result was normal and she prescribed Livozen Tab and a multivitamin syrup. This tab was for 90 days. Once again while taking this tab it was like almost ok but not fully clear. When I say it was irregular it means it did not happen on time also when it started it used to happen for almost a week or so. Some time more than that also. The whole one week or 10 days I can see droplets. Please advise me what should I do to get rid of this. Thank you a lot in advance.
I am a 24+ female. I suffer too much hairfall from last 10-12yrs. Use various domestic and foreign product. But net result is zero.
Contrary to what most girls have been led to believe about the hymen being a flat tissue that covers the vagina and is ripped during penetrative intercourse, the truth is that hymen is a fringe of tissue around the vaginal opening. It is not an intact tissue draping across the vaginal wall because without any outlet for the menstrual blood, girls would get periods only after they lose their virginity. (Know more about Irregular Periods)
Here are a few mind-boggling facts about the hymen.
- Just like labia, every woman's hymen varies in color, size and shapes.
- It is elastic and stretchy in most cases. Vaginal delivery makes the hymen less visible by smoothening and stretching it.
- Despite popular belief, the pain women experience when they have sex for the first time is not due to your hymen breaking, but because your vaginal muscles are too tense and/or you're going at it too rough and fast without adequate lubrication.
- Simple exercises such as walking, riding bicycles, doing splits as well as horseback riding may rip your hymen long before you have had intercourse.
- Hymens should not be perceived as the indicator of sexual activity because they are extremely stretchy and stay with you your entire life. Even sexually active people have hymens.
- If you do not resort to any sexual activity (including penetration during masturbation), the hymen returns to its default position in your vulva.
- Very few women have an imperforate hymen in which the opening is too small for penetration whether by tampons, fingers, sex toys or an erect penis. A simple surgery needs to be conducted in such a case where parts of the hymen are snipped away.
- There is a growth in hymenoplasty, also known as hymen reconstruction surgery, in the past few years because hymen is viewed as an indicator of virginity and there have been cases of annulment, public humiliation, torture and even death because they believe that the hymen is not intact due to sexual activity; therefore making hymenoplasty an effective solution.
- Although, not an indicator of the amount of sexual activities performed, one must seek immediate medical attention after being sexually assaulted because it can be examined to prove sexual abuse. (Learn more about Sexual Activity Affects Vaginal Health)
White discharge from vagina, is it possible after fertlization? It has happen before the week of menstural. What indication is this
My wife is having vaginal inflection for the last 1 month. Tried some medicine through a check up by gyneo but in vain. It also have burning feeling at time of intercourse. Please suggest.
I am 30 year old woman and I am suffering from neck pain since last 6 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of month but have not got any relief. Can you please help me out?
Your heart, brain, and overall health are harmed by foods high in saturated fats, salt, and cholesterol.
There's no getting around it. You've got to replace them with healthy foods: lots of fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts, olive oil --
What we call the mediterranean diet. Eat like an italian, a spaniard, a greek! enjoy!
Visit or search for ssohm on internet for more tips and information on various diseases.