Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
How should I get rid of pigmentation around my lips ? The area around my lips is darker than my face colour .
I think I suffer from depression I have all d symptoms I need to know wat can help me to feel better.
My heel cracked and I used all types of medicine from 8 years, yet I suffered pls. Give me suggestion.
Hi. I am a software engineer. Am 30 years old and 3 years since got married. I am having pcod and thyroid. I have undergone ovarian drilling last month. What is the chance of me me getting conceived naturally? Any diet recommendations? Or dos and do nots?
I'm a little fat and my stomach is too obtrusive. What can I do to reduce my weight. What can I use a protien powder.
Getting mild tingling sensation for sometime on the left side of lips. Not going away. What could it be ?
During mc I am getting severe pain. Along with pain I feel like vomiting, suffocate and fatigue kindly give some solution for this.
My grand mother is suffering from too much toothache cause her tooth is become rough n sensitive but she don't want to remove her tooth so she is taking diclofenac pain killer daily pls suggest her any medicine for her relief or any antibiotics. Thanks n regards.
I am 21 years old male. For the past few days, I am having irregular sleep patterns. I can't sleep at night and I don't even feel sleepy during the day. Is it because of the tea I have in the evening?
My wife is suffering from Lice since 2 months. Could you please suggest effective solution to get rid of lice from her head.
I am 19, ammu, m very worried about my height .it's jus 5 feet. But my weight is 60 KGS. I need any suggestion of medicine for increase of my height. Please suggest . And also any remedies for weight too. Thank you.
Implants should be fitted within one year of losing a tooth since the jaw bone surrounding a tooth starts to shrink in size and gradually becomes so small that it fails to support an implant.
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
- To protect your jawbone: Not filling up empty spaces in your mouth can severely affect your jawbone. It begins to lose its firmness and strength as a consequence of no longer being able to support a natural tooth. Dental implants help in stimulating bone growth while preventing bone loss.
- To eat properly: Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth.
- They do not move or shift but remain in place: Dental implants resemble your own natural teeth as they fuse with the bone permanently. Moreover, being fixed in one place due to the fusion, you can expect the replacement teeth to not move or shift.
- To keep your face from sagging: Missing teeth can cause your face to sink and sag, giving you a very sad and aged appearance. Dental implants provide you with the chance to retain the natural shape of not only your face but your smile too.
- To gain healthy and natural looking teeth without affecting surrounding teeth: Nearby, teeth are not altered to support the implant, so your natural teeth remain intact. They help in preventing healthy teeth nearby from shifting, which is very common if there's an empty space next to a healthy tooth for a long period of time. The procedure sees a replacement tooth being positioned in place of the lost tooth so that it not only looks but feels like a natural tooth.