Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Alpesh HadiyaYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm 30 years old female. I have lower back pain from 15 days when I'm sitting down for sometime it raise. I have doubt is it slip disc. please tell me the symptoms of slip disc and remedies for lower back pain. L am overweight also.
My Mother is suffering from her knee joint pa8ns & even she can not getup & sit down from her bed where as she is now 50 years old.
I am 23 years old. I am getting pain in my knee, I don't what happened, but it is paining when I am going to bed, I am unable to keep straight my legs when I am sleeping. I am feeling like someone in my knee attack by needles all round, and one nerve through my leg I can feel and looking like it is swelled, please do the needful. Thanking you.
What's the cure for bilateral lower limbs Non healing venous ulcers. Skin grafting Unsuccessful. I am a diabetic & a smoker. What are the underlying Causes. What Should be done for healing. Pls. Explain In detail with proper reasoning.
Hello sir Hello Sir/Madam, we are discussion last question about Shoulder Pain ,I was Consulting the Physiotherapist from December on wards, there is no improvement, Pain arising at Shoulder.
Sir mein roj slow running karta hu morning mein. Kuch dino se mere knee ke niche pain hota had, both legs par. Meine x Ray or uric acid test karya. Sab normal aya. Phir maine slow running bad Kar di to pain thik Ho gaya. Us ke bad 1 month baad meine running shuru kar di to, kuch dino bad same problem ho raha hai. 1 cheej mere running karne se mera 5 kg weight loose Ho gaya tha. Pls advise me.
I am working setting work from 5 hrs after that when i am trying to walk than pain in legs for some time
If you are suffering from neuromuscular disorders and require an effective, natural cure, you should opt for Ayurveda. Neuromuscular disorders are conditions in which certain areas of your central nervous system may get affected. It leads to the dysfunction and degeneration of your musculature, and also disables the functioning of certain organs at times. According to the Ayurvedic principles, most neuromuscular disorders occur because of beeja dosha, deranged vata and due to certain defects or impairments of your mamsagni or muscle enzymes.
Ayurvedic treatment for neuromuscular disorders
There are several modes of treatment and management for neuromuscular disorders based on Ayurvedic principles.
- Panchakarna therapy, several yoga techniques, and specially developed molecules or mamsagni rasayan are commonly used for treating such disorders. These help people in maintaining muscle strength and functioning.
- Strict Ayurvedic dietary modifications are also required to be undertaken by people with metabolic disorders and those suffering from neuromuscular diseases.
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are used for treating neuromuscular disorders. These herbs should become a part of your regular diet.
- Ayurvedic treatment helps in slowing down or stopping the progression of muscle degeneration, which is likely in case of neuromuscular disorders.
- It is ideal to apply a combined Ayurvedic strategy for treating neuromuscular disorders, which includes mamsagni rasayana, yoga, pizhichil, anuvasana vasti and Til Mash Pinda. These are undertaken for long-term management.
- This is an Ayurvedic formula or preparation that was developed as a remedy for neuromuscular disorders. The medicine should be taken before meals with honey.
- It contains several active and highly beneficial ingredients such as triphala, gurvel, marich, kuchla, gold bhasma, and guggul.
- It helps in the regulation of muscle metabolism and is ideal for the management of neuromuscular disorders and muscular dystrophies.
- The mixture is very effective in correcting membrane defects and regulating fat metabolism.
- Among the various ingredients, kuchla helps in boosting the neuromuscular tone, gold bhasma prevents muscle degeneration, and gurvel helps with immunity modulation.
- The combined effect of all the ingredients helps in balancing your neuromuscular vata, pitta, and kapha.
- You will observe results coming in the form of weight loss, decrease in your difficulty to walk, decrease in your blood CPK levels, and an increase in your neuromuscular tone. Your muscle power enhances and you get an improved weight ratio by taking this Ayurvedic solution.
You should consult an Ayurvedic physician, if you seek Ayurvedic treatment for overcoming neuromuscular disorders. An experienced doctor would be able to prescribe you the best solutions based on your condition, symptoms, and severity.