Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. Alpana CheulkarYour feedback matters!
Me 23 sal ka ladka hu Me every day 3 km running krta hu mera weight jyada ho ya kum ho Pehle se hi mere hips (kule) pr jyada fat hai. Mere mera body slim hi hai or exercize krne k bad to strong bhi ho gya hai Fir bhi mere hips se fat cum nhi ho rha Mari chest 81 cm ki hai jab ki hips 85 cm k hai So please muje hips cum krne ka rasta bataye kyoki running kr k me ab tak chuka hu.
Hello doctor. I am 20 years old and weigh approximately 73 kgs. I want to reduce my weight to 50 KGS. please could you help me with a diet chart. And suggest me whether taking medicines for weight loss is harmful to the normal working of the body.
Need to increase my stamina on bed. I never last more den 5 mins or more need to satisfy my partner.
Mam, I am 30 year man, my hight is 6.1 ft, weight is about 67 kg, I want to gain weight, kindly suggest some prescriptions.
My body is too weak. My ribs are very prominent. I have also knee pain though I am 13 years old. When I move my knee I hear a crunching sound. If there is very hot outside and if don't drink water my liver hurts.
I can't possible to increase my weight even good food eating. My health was good I wish to increase my weight.
Hello My problems is continue work in computer Eye problem Dard karna, bhari pan lagna, jalan karna.
How can I loose my weight without exercise? is doing dieting in the age of 18 had bad impact on health.
Eating well is one of the secrets to a long and healthy life. To be able to sustain yourself in the long run, without falling prey to life threatening diseases and degeneration of the body and its functionality, one must invest well in nutrition. So how can you eat to live forever and sustain a healthy eating habit? Here are a few elements that you should add to your diet - pronto!
- Omega-3: Fish and nuts have the maximum omega three fatty acids, which are known as an anti-aging ingredient that everyone must add to their daily diet. Have a helping of baked or grilled fish for dinner with a smattering of green vegetables and carry dry fruit or nuts wherever you go to get a dose of omega three every time you are hungry for a quick snack. Raisins, walnuts and flaxseed are also great sources of this element.
- Fibre: Get a good dose of digestive fibres with each meal and every time you snack. These fibres collect all the toxins and flush them out of the system which can prevent a host of disease from GERD to acidity and even cancer. It is also a well-known ingredient that helps you maintain a steady blood sugar level. Lentils, legumes, barley, fruits and berries, in particular, are all great sources of fibre.
- Go Slow: Doing it in slow motion is the key to longevity - chewing, swallowing and savouring, that is. Studies have shown that many centenarians are in the habit of eating a low calorie diet really slowly so that they feel full faster. This practice is especially prevalent in the Far East. So, take time out for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Learn how to enjoy your own company and get used to eating slowly.
- Healthy Fats: Did you even know that there is such a thing as healthy fats? Well, now you do. So get a load of healthy fats that can be found in pistachios, almonds, olive oil and other such ingredients which can actually help in combating the build-up of excessive blood lipids which can lead to high cholesterol and even diabetes.
- Protein: Take in a serving of protein every single day. Not only will it give you energy, but it will also help in building good bone and muscle strength which will keep you active longer. This ingredient can also ensure that there is less cellular damage as you grow older, which eliminates pesky problems like weak knees and fractures. Eggs, fat free milk and other such ingredients contain good protein.
So pile the above ingredients high to enjoy a long and healthy life!