Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Alpa Parag ajmeraYour feedback matters!
Pcos treatment age 21 years symptoms hairs on chin and irregular menstruation and anxiety. please advice me on the same.?
My wife is never ready to have sex. She says. She gets burning sensation. We can't even plan a baby after 10 years of marriage because we have never ever had an intercourse. please suggest.
IF I am having sex with my bf only once and marrying some one else after 5 years will he will get to know I am not virgin nd how sex affects body if i did only once before marriage.
- Aids in digestion.
- Helps in treating acne.
- Beneficial in weight loss.
- Boost immune system and overall health.
- Helps in proper functioning of thyroid glands.
- Helps to prevent atherosclerosis and heart attack.
- Helps in cellular growth, repair and wound healing.
- Helps to prevent constipation, bloating and colon cancer.
I am 22 years girl. From 2 -3 days m feeling pain in my both breast and underarms. It happens always before my periods starts. Why it is happening?
Oxygen is necessary to rejuvenate aging and dull skin. Oxygen facial therapy opens all clogged pores of your face through all the layers. It helps to reduce and eliminate problems like wrinkles, fine lines and acne. Oxygen facial therapy gets the skin on your face to breathe and makes it radiant. Following is the information you need to know to consider Oxygen facial therapy:
- The Oxygen levels tend to drop since the age of 25 and by 40 at least 50% of the skin's Oxygen retaining capacity gets impaired. When the skin lacks Oxygen the blood vessels get constricted and it adversely affects the skin's ability to function normally.
- Dull and aging skin can't be covered up with makeup or following skin care regimen after a certain point of time. Stress, lack of sleep, hormonal imbalance, unhealthy lifestyles etc can take a toll on your skin.
Benefits of Oxygen facial therapy
- Oxygen facial therapy can increase the benefits of other topical application of skin care products exponentially
- It increases the elasticity of the skin along with the strength of collagen
- It increases the number of red blood cells
- It makes your skin more supple and radiant
- It acts as a stimulator for the immune system
- Aids in restricting capillary damage and increases blood flow
- Increases the ability of the skin to heal
- Gives you an even skin tone
- Diminishes inflammation and reddish appearance of the skin
- Helps to heal wounds on the skin
Related Tip: "Which Kind of Clothing Lets Your Skin Breathe?"
Hello sir I had an unprotected sex with a person 4 months back. Visibly he is healthy and do not have any illness. After 1 month of that incident I developed rashes with itching in my body mainly sides of my naval few over my hands, thighs and back. It looks urticaria when consulted with a friend who is doctor. After 2 weeks I had a flu just for one day and started paining my heels first followed by finger joints in hands and toes. Further this pain felt all my joints especially knee elbow and shoulder. I read in google about psoriatic arthritis symptoms similar to this. I consulted a doctor to show this rash and he was not sure it s psoriasis or else and said me to look for a skin specialist. Further I started ocular pain along with a lack of balance and migraine type head ache. Within 3 weeks these urticaria subsided fully with application of coconut oil only. Still other symptoms like nausea lack of appetite and frequency of bowel evacuation continued. I tested 6 times for hiv elisa within these 4 months and after 3 months 2 times and all results were negative. My blood count shows normal values through out but last time ESR was 29, a bit elevated. I felt fatigue all throughout these days and severely tensed and anxious on my problems. I am scared to consult a physician due to my scared thoughts. What should I do and which speciality I want to consult? My migraine head ache, eye pain and loss of appetite are the current main problems along with weakness. Please give me a good answer or suggestion to get rid off my tension.
I used to masturbate since childhood but after marriage, I got to know that real intercourse is much different and difficult. My husband and I have not yet had a completely successful sex experience and we are planning to have a baby now. I don't know how deep my husband's penis should get inside for a successful intercourse. Can you please help me with tips for a good sex? Initially I used to push him aside and be scared of the whole idea but my resistance has got better now. Still, I feel I don't have stamina for a complete experience. Please suggest the right diet and exercise too.
Massage therapy is not meant only for athletes and people recovering from injuries. Massage therapy is often used to ease pain and soothe knotted muscles. Getting a massage not only benefits you physically, but also eases stress and benefits your mental health. Apart from these, getting a massage also has a few long term benefits that may surprise you. Let’s have a look at three such surprise benefits of booking an appointment with the masseuse.
- It makes your skin glow: If you’ve ever had a facial in a spa or beauty parlour, you know it would be incomplete without a massage. Getting a massage improves blood circulation. It encourages the lymphatic system to rid the skin of toxins and rejuvenates skin cells while also carrying away metabolic waste from the muscles and other internal organs. Thus good blood circulation ensures that your skin is healthy and has a fresh glow. Getting a massage can also help keep your skin looking younger and slow down the aging process. Lastly, a massage is also said to be able to reduce stretch marks and scar tissue. Using the right oil can further help make your kin glow. Some oils worth trying are almond oil, apricot oil, olive oil and lavender oil.
- It boosts immunity: A massage can also strengthen your immune system and protect you against infections and diseases. A 45 minute massage can increase your lymphocyte count. Lymphocytes are essentially white blood cells that help the body fight infections. A massage can also reduce the number of cytokines present in the body. a lowered cytokine level reduces your risk of suffering from conditions such as asthma and cardio vascular diseases. Additionally, a massage also lowers the cortisol or stress hormone levels and vasopressin levels.
- It improves the quality of your sleep: The quality of your sleep plays a vital role in your overall health. Getting a massage can reduce fatigue and help people of all ages get a better sleep. Studies show that massages increase the delta waves which are connected to falling into a deep sleep. This explains why many people fall asleep on the massage table itself. A massage also helps manage anxiety and calms the mind making it easier for people to fall asleep at the end of the day.
To experience all the benefits of massage therapy, make visiting the masseuse a regular affair. This is one form of pampering that is well worth the time and expense.