Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in mulund west, mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Alpa MalaviyaYour feedback matters!
Infertility is defined as a condition where a woman is unable to conceive a child despite having 1-2 years of unprotected sexual intercourse with a male partner but help for conception can be sought after 6 months of trying pregnancy. In over half the cases, infertility is usually with the male partner which is characterised by a low sperm count. Infertility causes social anxiety as well as relationship problems among couples and can severely affect the self-esteem of the person.
Male infertility tends to have certain tell tale signs some cases or no apparent reasons in other cases. In some cases, male infertility occurs due to underlying medical conditions like genetic problems, widened veins around the testicle or hormonal imbalances and some of the symptoms could be like:
Recurrent problems during sexual intercourse due to severe pain in the testicular zone.
You might lose your ability to smell due multiple instances of infections of the respiratory system.
There might be a reduction in the body hair.
Abnormal sperm count.
Lack of sexual desire
Some of the common causes of male infertility could be:
past injury or surgery of the testicles.
sexually transmitted infections.
testicular deformation along with low sperm count.
Blockage of the ejaculatory
In other cases, the reasons could be:
excessive alcohol consumption
diabetes or as a
side effect of radiation therapy
prescribed medications to treat other existing ailments within the body
Diagnosis and Treatment
The infertility of the male partner is usually diagnosed by your specialist by evaluating the medical condition and past histories of surgical procedures, sexual practices etc. Infertility can also be diagnosed by analysing the semen.
The treatments for male infertility are varied and depend on the severity and the exact cause of the condition. Male infertility can be treated by hormonal replacement therapies and procedures, counselling or medication (for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation) and procedures to retrieve sperm which is then used for artificial insemination. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Sir /mam, I'm 18 years old and my height is now 5'7" can I get more? Please tell me effective treatment and all precautions of this.
I have a cramp on my waist (left side) 3 days ago. I can't lean towards. At first It was happen 8 years ago. It was quite okay last couple of years. But 3 days ago it was happen again. I am suffering massive pain. What should I do?
What is best diet chart and other activities like yoga /acupuncture /exercise during early pregnancy period 3-4 WEEKS (it's IVF)? Please advise.
She had diabetes, 31 age, diabetes attacked 16 months back, now suffering with weight loss how to gain weight? She almost losses 8 kgs.
I' m female patient having a problem of excessive jealousy and it will be started when we want to study something and l will start also but when l start then my mind says if someone watched you study then what happen with you means if they study more than you. And l have lack of self confidence also, please kindly help me and solve my problem please
My name is alekhya my age is 21 years I am suffering from face I want to became a white and smooth face without side effects.
Hello doctor I am 31 year male for Delhi and my height is 5.8 and weight is 88 kg and recently I have done my checkup and I found that my uric acid level is 9.9 and in routine I am consuming home food only but in my home I eat little bit oily and tadka dal type food and I have also a over weight problem. I am also consuming some Ayurveda tablets of Himalaya for general energy like ashwagandha and Shilajit. My office job is also a setting job. So I want to know from you that my uric acid is increase due to my weight and imbalance diet or it is increased due to Ayurvedic medicine what is the reason of increase of Uric Acid. Should I not consuming the Ayurvedic medicine which is for my General Weakness and Energy.
How to stop premature ejaculation. Which oil should be used. Once I discharge d it become difficult for my penis to stretch again and again.
5 tips to enjoy and maintain a passionate sex life
Here are some very important tips to help you achieve and maintain a healthy and passionate sex life with your partner. These tips look deceivingly simple but the effort you put to follow these will show you immediate and long lasting results, making both your partner and you to look forward to your intimate time together. These tips will also improve your relationship in general.
- Talk: this sounds simple enough but you will be surprised to find out how few couples actually talk to each other about sex. The more openly and frequently you talk about sex with your partner, the more regular and exciting your sex life will be. Tell your partner about your wants and dislikes when it comes to sex and be understanding to their point of view. Tell them about what you would like them to do in bed because they won't know if you don't tell them. Healthy and open communication will lead to not only a passionate sex life but a healthier marriage as well.
- Make time: the most common excuse for not having sex with your partner is a lack of time, believe me, there is always time for sex. The best way to go about is to schedule the day and time for sex and stick to it. Contrary to most beliefs this will actually increase the anticipation and sexual arousal.
- The emotional quotient: sex is not just a physical act, the quality, frequency and longevity of which is highly dependent on both partner's emotional well-being. Make the extra effort to help them feel better about themselves and this will translate to an exciting and mutually satisfying sex life.
- Variety: as they say, variety is the spice of your sex life. If you find that your sexual routine is getting boring then trying out different sexual positions, venues and generally experimenting with sex will definitely take your sex life to the next level. Share your fantasies with them but always make sure that they are comfortable doing it.
- Foreplay: having exciting sex is not just about the sexual intercourse, indulging in naughty foreplay primes the partners and leads to an intense sexual experience. Great sex is not about how long you do it but how well you do it and foreplay is an integral part of it.
We all know that our intimacy plays an essential role in how we feel about ourselves and how others perceive us. But what happens when one is stuck with paralysis, what’s the effect of this event on our sexual image and performance?
- Paralysis impacts a woman’s sexuality because it changes the physical functioning, sensation and response.
- Apart from all the life changing things that happen post-paralysis, women are also left with a great emotional and sometimes, a physiological burden. They wonder if they can have sex again, and whether it’s possible to get pregnant and have babies.
- Paralysis doesn’t affect physical attraction and the desire for sex. In fact, in many cases, though not all, sexual pleasure is also possible as sexuality in women living with paralysis is less affected than in men.
- Most women with paralysis have no physiological changes that prevent them from having sex.
- But some women who are paralysed from the waist down or neck down may suffer from paralysis of the vagina.
- In this condition, the nerves that feed the vagina become completely dead, leaving a woman with no sensation in her genitals.
- These women are unable to experience the feeling of having penetrative sex or oral or manual stimulation of the genitals or very little.
- Sexual touch and pleasure can sometimes be experienced by women due to the vagus nerve which bypasses the spine.
- The woman thus, has to re-learn other ways of enjoying physical closeness with her partner. It is also often seen that loss of sensation in the genitals is offset by an abundance of sensation in other parts of the body like the neck or just above the point of paralysis.
- Women also have to be trained differently to enjoy penetrative sex by say inserting a finger into their vaginas during penetration as otherwise, they are unable to experience the feelings during penetration due to a paralysed vagina.
Other problems usually found in women with paralysis are
- Autonomic dysreflexia or sudden high blood pressure due to spinal cord paralysis at the time of sexual activity.
- Many women also experience a loss of vaginal muscle control and most are unable to produce enough vaginal lubrication during sex due to the interruption in normal nerve signals from the brain to the genital area.
- Muscle loss can’t be corrected but lubrication can be taken care of by using water-based lubricants like K-Y jelly.
- Also, low sex drive is common among women with paralysis.
- Viagra has been clinically tested on women with spinal cord injuries and it’s been reported to be effective in promoting sexual arousal and sensation during intercourse.
- A woman with paralysis can experience normal orgasm during sex if there is some pelvic denervation, but in women, with paralysed vaginas, a normal orgasm doesn’t seem very likely though researchers are trying to explore more.
- Some researchers think that paralysed women retain an ability to orgasm due to a ‘reflex’ that requires no brain input. Research also indicates that ability to achieve orgasms is independent of neurological impairment.
- What happens more often is that paralysed women quit trying to have an orgasm because they lack or have limited sensation in the genital area.
- Research also suggests that these women can achieve orgasm using an FDA approved clitoral vacuum suction device to treat female orgasmic dysfunction. The device works by increasing blood flow, and improves engorgement of the clitoris and vaginal lubrication and thus enhances orgasm response. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.