Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Alok Surendralal ShahYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from a fever and heavy headache please give some interaction to how I'm suffer to this sickness And also my teeth become sensitive give me some interactions to how I will prevent this kind of sickness.
I have a type of nasal allergy. For this reason, I have a problem to take breathing. What should I do?
My father urea level is highly is 71 because that any problem coming or not how to reduce this level.
Hi doc, my wife's last period was on 8 June .We started sex from 20th. But since 6 to 8 days she feels pain in both lower abdomen side. Normally she is not feeling it but when touching that area she feels pain. She is not doing any heavy work. Only does yoga in morning. Why this type of pain happening?
My sister is 13. Years old and she is suffering from typhoid from past 2 weeks. I have consulted my family doctor and he prescribed her some medicines bore they are not working at all. So I insist you to please give some tips to get relief to my sister.
I am 54 years male having hypertension/diabetes for the last 19 years and taking allopathic treatment (tablets and insulin). No major issue except for constipation and vertigo. Now I wish to take following ayurvedic medicines for maintaining my health: 1.One Tablet of Haridya Amrit in the evening (containing Arjuna, Sarpgandha, Pushkarmool, Naagbala etc.) for blood pressure and as tonic for the heart. 2.Dal Cheeni Powder (one fourth teaspoon) for control of cholesterol 3.Ayurvedic calcium tablet for joints and bones 4.Shilajeet Gold as nerve Tonic 5.Softovac Powder for constipation I am not able to take the above medicine with allopathic drugs due to the essential time gap of one hour between two set of medicines. Please suggest (a)Are the above medicines sufficient as general tonic for my health and (b)Can the above medicine be taken in combination to have them in a time frame of one hour in the evening and then maintaining one hour gap from the allopathic medicines.
Hey, if my child has fever, can I give them paracetamol and ibuprofen at the same time will it cause any side effects?
Our body and brain experience a considerable number of changes as we age. These are both physical and mental and influence each part of our lives. One zone where you will notice a huge distinction due to coming of age is sexuality and your sexual performance. Men and women will both undergo changes happening inside their bodies. For men, erectile dysfunction (ED) will turn out to be more normal. One may free the capacity to get and keep up an erection amid sex or find that his erection is not as hard as it used to be when he was young.
Stamina in bed is also likely to go down, and you might last much less than before. Women may feel libido loss and loss of sexual longing and dryness in the vagina. The vagina tends to get narrower with old age, and its walls become thin and stiff.
Sexual problems and decreased interest or performance spirit due to age happen because of the following factors:
- Arthritis: Joint aches and pain because of arthritis make you unable to be comfortable performing sex. Rest, showers, and changing the position or timing of sexual activity can be useful. Medicines or a surgery will help you get rid of this pain.
- Pain of any kind: Lasting pain of any nature affects your sexual performance. With old age, the body experiences pain due to different reasons and these hamper your sexual life. Medicines for these pains sometimes have side effects, which affect your sexual health.
- Cardiac diseases: Narrowing and solidifying of your arteries can change the blood vessels. This does not allow blood to flow smoothly. Men and women may have issues with having an orgasm. Men may experience difficulty with erections. When your heart is not working properly, you will never be able to perform in bed normally.
- Dementia: Dementia affected people become more sexually interested, but they cannot judge the nature of sexual behavior. Dementia patients lose all kinds of normal senses, but still tend to be sexually attracted to women.
- Diabetes: Diabetes is common among aged people. Diabetes affects your sex life and ED may be caused. Medical measures might fix this disorder. Diabetes inflicted women are likely to get yeast infections in the vagina. This causes irritation and you normally would not have the longing for sex.
Ageing may affect your sexual life and health in many ways, and you cannot change most of the factors.