Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Alok Surendralal ShahYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 55year old blood pressure blood sugar my disease. I have suffers urine problem. A white dust show on my penis everyday. I saw it last one year how can I cure from it.
I am having mild chest pain on left and right both sides since last 2 months, I guess they are because of gas or some other thing, kindly suggest if it's related to heart or not. I am a smoker, pure vegetarian.
My wife pulse rate goes 115-120. She is diabetic patient. She is taking telma 40, gluformin 500, volibo 0.3 mg, insulin 30/70 mixstard 20 units in the morning. Night has been stopped by the endocrinologist. But her bp remains 130/95 or sometimes it goes 99/100 but pulse rate is very high. Is metxl tablet and upto how many mg 25 mg or plain will be suitable in her case to control the heartbeat.
I have mitral valve prolapse syndrome, my Dr. Say that there is dno need of medicine. Bt I hv irregular heartbeat. I have heart nd read on internet the reviews of many person who hv same problem. Some people said my taking magnesium therapy they hv great effect. So can you tell me some magnesium tablet or capsules better for me.
I lost the capacity of learning power what I hv to do pls suggest. I have so much pressure I am really confused.
I want to control my blood pressure? When I eat, hot or cold item my teeth pains. How to get relief from this? Please help me.
Hey! My parents are suffering through high blood pressure my father is 48 YO and my mom is 45. What all general precautions can be taken to prevent the increase in bp? What type of foods should they avoid?
What precautions should be taken in diabetes, How to concentrate my mind, How to prevent ourselves from the heart attack.
My stomach and chest burns and sometimes pains also when I eat some spicy and fried and heavy like banana shake, I m suffering this problem from 6 months and more.
I am 37 years old my triglyceride and cholesterol in more than normal. Triglyceride is 303 and cholesterol 229 now what can I do?
Blood pressure problems trouble every third human being down the street; a thorough survey could affirm the aforementioned statement. While mild fluctuations can be tackled through medication, the secondary health issues triggered by high or low blood pressure can aggravate to make treatment a little problematic. Increased or decreased blood pressure levels could be indicative of underlying health problems and could also be the cause of severe ailments. Medical assistance should thus be sought at the earliest possible.
Many kinds of treatments are available at your disposal but it would indeed be wise for you to opt for an alternative branch of medicine that not only helps you regulate blood pressure in emergency situations, but also helps you maintain a level close to the optimum. Acupuncture owes its roots to traditional Chinese medicine and is a tried and tested alternative solution to the curse of increased or decreased blood pressure levels.
How is Acupuncture helpful:
- Acupuncture deals with the insertion of needles at different pressure points of your body to relieve you of pain or diseases of any kind; it is effective in controlling blood pressure levels by adjusting and re-stabilizing energy flow in your body.
- In certain cases electro-acupuncture has successfully brought down a sharp rise in blood pressure. In some other cases, this method has had side effects. Electro-acupuncture should therefore be a subjective mode of treatment.
- The changes brought about in your blood pressure after you have been monitored with Acupuncture are mostly gradual. The best part of such kind of a cure is that the gradual changes last for a very long span of time.
- Acupuncture is believed to kindle processes inside your nerves to further stimulate parts of your brain that directly control blood pressure levels. Research studies are being conducted to back up the positive effects of acupuncture with stronger arguments.
- The fact that acupuncture is a low- risk option makes it all the more viable a solution to tackle problems related to blood pressure.