Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Almel Sachin
Submit a review for Dr. Almel SachinYour feedback matters!
My mom is 48 years old 2 years back she had small lump in her right breast we had operated for that but again after some time she got again lump at same place we had consult her to gynac and surgeon they had suggested for surgery but due to medicines it had gone. But now again iy had release with sever pain n swelling tell me which particular surgeon should I consult.
I am 69years old person. I underwent operation of prostate cancer about 4 years back. I am now quite normal. Can I have normal long life or Is life limited because of operation of prostate cancer about 4 years back.
Hello doctor! I just wanna knw what are the initials symptoms of the disease cancer and how to take precaution form that and what are the tests to be performed to detect cancer?
Dear Sir, My father has diagnosed throat cancer about 1 years back below lower jaw beside tongue. After 4 month treatment of curative treatment of radiations and chemotherapy he is able to drink any liquid or paste food. Afterword doctor given him rest for three month in these period he found relaxed but after three month passing again right side outer middle of neck shown some swollen type it some times it looks swell or some times it seems soft but in side there is tumor may not be said exactly. Doctors refers to surgical inspections. Now its is paining him severely what to do sir.
I am taking geripod d for BPH for last three months but the result is not satisfied. My prostate enlarged prostate is in grade 1 stage and the urine retention is about 130 ml. The uriflometory test is ok. I am 47 years old and diabetic too. Kindly advise.
I find lump in breast. Is it cancer and other symptoms are like lack of memory. Sweating palms. radish palms. Please tel me something whats going on. I'm tensed. Am I suffering from cancers.
My mother is a diagnosed case of carcinoma right breast.In my mother breast cancer cell her 2/neu is 3+ as per biopsy report. The consulting doctor is saying that she has to be given herceptin and that is too 17 herceptin will take place each in every 3 week. Pls guide is it mandatory. Whats its pros n cons.
Ayurveda takes a holistic and in-depth approach, when it comes to the treatment of cancer. Ayurveda considers several factors such as nature of the patient, tissues being affected, and the body energies involved in aggravating the condition of malignancy. Ayurveda aims at bringing the whole system in harmony, so that cancer can be permanently cured and does not recur in future. The body is thoroughly purified from toxins by cleaning the blood through ayurvedic herbs, administration of detoxification diet, deploying lifestyle changes and suppressing negative emotion that might be hampering the spirit of an individual.
Common Ayurvedic approach to treat cancer:
- Refraining from lifestyle and food that leads to the imbalance of tridosha (vata, pitta, and Kapha).
- Elimination of toxin from the body through the process of Panchakarma.
- Rejuvenating the body through Rasayanas.
- Restoration of digestive power through the extensive use of Ayurvedic herbs.
- Meditation, Pranayama, yoga, etc to ensure personal healing.
- Ayurvedic medicines to negate the effect of radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
- Curcuma Capsules: This supplement is prepared from the herb Curcuma Longa, having rich medicinal properties. Its anti-oxidic nature helps in reducing free radicals, and increases the overall immunity of the body. 1-2 capsules can immensely help to fix malignant tumors.
- Kachnaar Guggul: This is a supplement that is produced by mixing a number of herbs such as kachnar bark, bibhitaki, black pepper, varuna, ginger, haritaki, pippali etc. Consuming two tablets a day, can help a malignant tumor patient to keep the tissues and cells healthy.
- Chanderprabha Vati: This is a supplement that comprises of a mixture of herbs including Shilajit, Vacha, Kapoor, Amla, Haridra, etc. Consuming 2 capsules twice a day can ensure that the cancer cells don't spread to other parts of the body, and the mind gets relaxed.
Ayurvedic recommendation on diet for Cancer patients: Ayurveda suggests consuming cooked vegetables such as carrots, turnips, asparagus, bitter gourd, green leafy vegetables, Brussel, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, etc. Fruits such as kiwi, bananas, mangoes, strawberries, peaches, guava are life saviours for cancer patients. To ensure that the body gets enough protein and carbohydrate, food items such as eggs, lean meat, nuts, chickpeas noodles, corn, dairy products, honey, etc should be consumed. Ayurveda strongly suggests refraining from deep fried food, excessive salt, ham, pickles, processed and oily food etc. Furthermore, one must eschew alcohol and other caffeinated drinks as well.
Lifestyle changes suggested by Ayurveda: To lead a healthy life, Ayurveda strongly suggests patients suffering from cancer to daily practice yoga, drink plenty of water, timely consumption of food, sufficient sleep, and less stress are important to stay fit. These key requisites ensure that ayurvedic medicines and therapies, work in tandem towards curing a person from within.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!