Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Alka Nirmal JainYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I am 30 years old and 56 kg in weight. I delivered my baby in 1st july but due to congenital heart problem he was no more.in next month doc diagnosed a ovarian cyst of 30 mm and prescribed me diane 35 for its treatment. My periods remained regular for two months and it gt irregular after two months so I stopped taking diane 35. I have bleeding in between periods, stomach pains and white discharge too .and When I go for check up. Doc diagnosed endometrial polyp, multi cystic ovaries and P.I.D.now I wanted to know its causes and treatment. Can it be treated medically or have to remove surgically. Can it create problem in conceiving for next pregnancy? Please guide me .i can also send my reports if you needed.
I didn't get my periods from past 15 days. I used tablet to postpone my periods last month. But even this month also I am suffering. Please suggest medicine to take.
Sir & Madam, is there any chance of pregnant if I did intercourse with my wife after 15 days of her menstrual cycle?
I'm pregnant for a month now and as I had severe pain in my tooth, I visited a dentist and he suggested to extract the 1st molar tooth after another 2 months. Presently he didn't extract because I am pregnant. To reduce the pain, he prescribed Acetaminophen and amoxicillin for 3 days. Please suggest, can I take these tablet during this pregnancy time.
I'm feeling strong itching in my vagina and vagina lining there is lil bit redness as well I used itch guard but it did not worked at all So please suggest me something.
Is there any permanent way of curing pcod which doesn't increase the weight. I am not getting bleeding in periods just one day. My age is 26. Kindly reply I am taking ovacare myo glyciphage SR 500 mg n ginette 35.
I am having heavy periods after being fingered by my husband. Is I am having any problem or something else. Or Is there any chance of getting pregnant with this activity? If possible can you suggest some test where I can found myself safe.
He is an unmarried guy. He wants to know that is it safe to do sex with his girlfriend. Her age is 18+ and mine friend's is 24.
My tsh level is 11.8. I want to conceive within august 2015. Will it be a riskfull pregnancy? which kind of risk may occure?
I am 23 years old Female. I am suffering from PCOD and I gained weight because of PCOD. Please advise me to cure PCOD and weight loss
Problem in my periods.What to do? sometimes it comes after 1months. sometimes after 2 months? what's d problem?
I am gay. Which gay sex is very risk for my body. Most of boys drink my anus by his tongue. Is this problems for our body.
Undigested food that lurks around in the digestive tract produces a host of disorders due to intestinal distress. These disorders range from acidity to gastro-oesophageal reflux and even colon diseases like cancer, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, gallstones, ulcers and Crohn's disease. Cramps, nausea, vomiting, loose motions, gas, and acidity are some of the most common symptoms that visit the patient as a result of such ailments. There are many ways of dealing with such intestinal distress, as follows :-
- Diet: Introduce plenty of fibre into your diet to aid the digestion process. This can cut the risk of many such ailments and also aid in the treatment of the same. Intestinal distress is largely caused by food that is still lurking around in the digestive tract, so it is important to clean out the digestive system with plenty of fibre and water.
- Nutrition for better Digestive System Health: Food that is rich in minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and iron will help in creating a stronger system that cleanses the digestive tract and helps in reducing the production of excess acid in the stomach. A balanced diet with plenty of nutrition aids digestion and makes the immunity stronger.
- Study your Triggers: Watch out for foods that can trigger reflux action and other acidity related issues on the intake. These can include fatty food, fried and oily food as well as extremely spicy food. Stress is also a major trigger of intestinal distress, so it would be a good idea to avoid stressful situations or take medical help to deal with them in a better manner.
- Medication: Antacids and other medication to prevent the onset and growth of such distress can be sought out after due consultation with a medical practitioner. Medication will help in dealing with and altering the acid level production in the stomach.
- Surgery: In very extreme cases like ulcers and large size gallstones, surgery may be helpful so that you avoid rupturing the stomach's lining which can lead to a serious infection or even internal bleeding. Surgery can be taken for symptmatic gall stone and in GI diseases when symptoms are not controlled by medications.
Knowing your triggers and getting into a better routine as far as your diet goes is as important as seeing a doctor about the severity of your case when it comes to intestinal distress. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.