Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
When she get physical she get ache inside vagina. And she experience so much pain when she go to toilet for urine. She feels that she wants to go to toilet after 5 min. Pls give solution sir.
I am 33 years old, I want to know that if I am not using condom and taking Viagra while having sex with my pregnant wife. Are there any chances of side effects to my wife.
Dr. Meri ye first pregnency he. Kal hi meri pregnency ko five month hua. Lekin mujhe baby ki koi movement hi nahi hoti. Normal jese hi feel hota he. Please advise.
As many doctors suggest to Albandazole during pregnancy, then what medicine should be used to treat infection. My wife (24 years) is 7 months pregnant. She is feeling itchiness and smelling in her vagina also having small amount of yellow water discharge which creating infection (may be yeast infection). Kindly suggest medicine and treatment for this infection.
You have suggested me hsg test and semen test but these test when we have to do, for me after menstruation or before and for my husband. In the morning or night, give me full description please. My husband age is 33 and my 25. I am having thyroid also, and taking the medicine in the 9'o clock because I get up at that time only. We are sleeping in the night 1 a. M in the morning because he is coming at that time. Both are not having any type of drug addicted like pan masala, smoking alcohol etc never. We are living a simple life, now we do not do intercourse also regular, in a month 3-4 times. Because we both are facing too much problem in our life so we dint do, Because we both want baby as soon as possible. So kindly help me.
I am 33 years old married female, have polysystic ovaries, no thyroid, cholestorel, but have unwanted hair on face and black spots on both the arms which also has undergrowth hair. Should I do hcg test? have been taking glycomet 1gm from past 1 year, should I continue taking the medicine? no kids yet but want to conceive. Before marriage unwanted hair growth was excess but now though the growth is there it is moderate. Regards.
On 19th March I had taken i-pill immediately after intercourse. When will the withdrawal bleeding occur? N is it compulsory for it to occur? Also my monthly cycle is irregular.
I'm 26 year old female my last LMP was on 17th April & my doctor advised me to take Lupi HCG 5000 on the initial stage dated on 29th May but I take only one injection and avoid 2nd injection which has been given to me on 5th June but from 14th June night I suffered from severe fever that range from 102-104 so from 17th June she has given to me xone, metro and laminate injection as I suffered from urine Infection unfortunately my baby's last growth show on 16 June according to ultrasound report so my abortion happened on 20th July. I want to know the reason behind this why it happens.
I have PCOD, I take Diane35 as medication. I recently gained weight, I was 65 and now I am 90 kilos. I am 21 years old. I have lost weight in the past. BUT some how I am unable to loose any weight this time. I have tried everything, from metformin tablets to swimming and excessive exercise over the past one year ... is there something else that COULD help me in my condition. I have a friend in USA, who had PCOD, but she said that she took an injection which helped her loose weight and now there are no cysts in her ovary.. is that possible ? Please help !
Hi doctor. I am 24 years old I had a miscarriage 10 days before. And now my bleeding has been stopped. And no pain lefts. Can I do sex now. And how much chances will there to conceive again.
For most people, the screen of a cell phone is the first thing they see in the morning and the last thing they see before going to bed. Nobody can deny the fact that living without a cell phone today is extremely difficult but must we be so glued to them? Staring into a phone or tablet screen, before going to sleep affects your sleep as well as impacts your health. Here's how:
- It is harder to fall asleep - We feel sleepy when the brain releases a hormone called melatonin. This release is determined by the body's circadian rhythm which is controlled by light exposure. The blue light of a cell phone screen interferes with this rhythm and tells the brain not to secrete melatonin. This makes it harder to fall asleep even after you have switched off your phone.
- It hampers the quality of your sleep - A direct effect of sleeping late is a reduced amount of sleep. On top, that, using a cell phone before going to bed also hampers the quality of your sleep. When an office email or a text message is the last thing you see before going to sleep, your brain cannot completely shut off. This makes you tense even in your sleep.
- It lowers your attention span - When you wake up from a restless night's sleep, your productivity suffers. Not getting enough sleep is known to hamper your decision-making skills, impairs both long term and short term memory and make you distracted. This leads to unnecessary stress and anxiety.
- It increases the risk of weight gain - The body is more likely to feel hungry when you don't have enough sleep. This is because sleep-deprived people have a lower metabolism. Thus using a cell phone before sleeping also increases your chances of snacking on something unhealthy to get through the day and in turn you put on weight.
- It weakens your immune system - The body's immune system produces antibodies that fight infections while we are asleep. Depriving the body of the sleep it needs weakens the immune system by not giving it enough time to build its forces. Not only does this increase the risk of falling ill it also slows down recovery from illnesses.
- It damages your skin - Sleeping late at night and not getting enough sleep can cause dark circles, puffy eyes and fine lines across the face. The blue light of a cell phone screen also tells the body to secrete cortisol which makes the skin less elastic and smooth.
Thus, even if you look at a phone screen for just five minutes every night before going to bed, the side effects last much longer and affect your mental and physical health as well as your looks.
Sir my gf periods started on 8th of this month and we are interested in physically contact, if I do sex after 20th of this month will cause to any pregnancy. I want safe days according to my gf period to avoid getting pregnant please tell me sir what r the safe days based on 8th date.
We have one child after 5 month of delivery my wife menses stop. Why it happens. Is it normal or something else.
My aunt has a depression problem. Consulted by a doctor says that its because of pcos. What precautions she should take while going through this illness.
Hi team, my wife's 23 weeks pregnant. She is suffering from Typhoid. Antigen: 1:320 H. Could you please suggest any antibiotics injection for her? She is taking Taxim o 200 mg, becosules 10 d.However she is feeling pain in legs.
Ways to have oats for weight loss
Because oats are known for helping with weight loss and making you feel full for longer hours, it is a great idea to add oats to your weight loss regimen.
Here are ways by which you can have oats to promote weight loss:
1. As breakfast
Mix half a cup of regular unprocessed oats with 1 cup of skimmed milk. Have this for breakfast 3-4 times a week for best results. You can replace milk with water for added benefits.
2. As a healthy meal
Take a cup full of oats, pour half a cup of almond milk or soya milk. Add all your favourite fruits like berries, peaches, apple to it to make it nutrient-rich. This ensures your stomach is full for atleast 3 hours.
3. As a delicious snack
Take plain oats, dry fruits, a little water, peanut butter and mix it into a thick dough. Take bread and put the paste inside. Roll it and put in the oven for rolled breadsticks that are a healthy snack option. You can carry them to work and munch on them for your snack cravings.
4. As khichdi
In a bowl, boil water, add half a tsp of salt, turmeric, chilly powder to taste. Also, mix boiled vegetables like peas, carrot, lettuce leaves and finally oats. Stir till the oats are soft and ready to eat. Here is your healthy khichdi ready to eat!
Things to remember
It is important to choose the right kind of oats if you want to achieve desired benefits.
-make sure you buy plain oats without any added flavorings.
-the packaged oats are generally loaded with sugar which adds a lot of calories without any additional nutritional benefit.
-one packet of flavoured oats has around 160 kcal with around 8-10 gm of sugar while 1/3rd cup serving of plain rolled oats enough to make roughly a half-cup of cooked oatmeal has just 102 calories and less than 1 gram of sugar.
-if you switch from flavored oats to plain oats every morning, you can cut down upto 20, 000 calories in a year. This means losing around 3 kg without making any other changes in your diet.
-avoid adding honey, peanut butter and sugary toppings.
-boost your oats fiber content by adding a handful of berries like blueberries or strawberries (25 to 40 calories per half-cup).
So, go ahead and make oats a part of your daily diet to help you shed those extra kilos. Stay healthy, stay happy!