Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Sir, my 60 years old mother is suffering from ovirian cancer since last june-14, and got traetment in RGCI New delhi. Dr. Gave her 3 cycle of plexetin base chemo then get operation and again gave 2 cycle . But assitic fluid present. Then he gave her 3 cycle of calayx base chemo. But again assitic fluid present now he again change chemo. But no resulta t all. Please guide us what we have to do ?
Dear Doctor, when I consulted one doctor for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation the doctor advised me to take Tetrafol plus and tentex forte. I wanted the second opinion pertaining to Tetrafol plus. What are the benefits of Tetrafol plus tablets how it helps in erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Kindly guide me.
I am 25 years old. I have a stomach problem. For 3 months I suffer from digestion problem. Three or four times in a day I go to bathroom. Then I go to consult a doctor and feel well. But after some days when go to bathroom then blood coming with stool and have a pain. Now what am I doing? And can I consult which type of doctor. And can I well soon? How it is possible.
Hello Doctor, My baby now 4 month old my husband now live in other country he is coming on next month so how to avoid next pregnancy what to do and what type of medicine for safe?
I have a severe gastric problem for a prolonged period. Whatever I have ate anything, after sometime its started forming gasses. Even I can't sleep properly at night because of this gastric problem. Please help.?
I' m 47 years old. 1. My hair is very scanty is there anyway to get volume and strength to my hair as I can see my scalp. 2. I feel very heavy and while I walk I get a lot of chest pain and higher backache. How do I resolve my problems
I am 22 years old guy and I love giving pleasure to females, I don't leave any chance or place to make them feel like heaven and to make them wet. I need more ideas for the same and what if I don't protection while having sex because with condom pleasure of sex is not there, and I also make my cum to come on there face and ass, I don't cum in there vagina. So is there chances to have hiv or std.
Your hearing is one of the most important function your body carries out and sometimes you realize that you are losing your sense of hearing, when it is too late to get it back. There are two main reasons for this. One of the reason is age and the other is when the inner ear's hair cells break down and do not pick up sound well.
Here are 7 ways to safeguard your hearing:
- Try to avoid loud places: It is not advisable to go to places where you have to shout to be heard, such as in a street, a concert or a construction site.
- Buy low noise rating equipment: The equipments in your house will make sound that you hear the most. Try to avoid these equipments by buying appliances with a low noise rating.
- Wear hearing protection at loud places: However, it is true that it is not always possible to avoid loud noises. This is when you need to get hearing protection. Earplugs and earmuffs are two of the best ways to make sure that even when you are in a loud place, your hearing does not get affected. Earplugs and earmuffs generally reduce sound by 15 to 30 decibels, which may be crucial to make sure that later in your life, you do not lose your hearing.
- Avoid smoke: Smoking raises your chance of hearing loss. Second hand smoke does the same thing. Therefore, try to avoid, both smoking and secondhand smoking.
- Remove earwax properly: Earwax cannot be removed properly using a cotton swab. Instead, you should use an irrigation kit. Remember this as otherwise; the earwax could muffle your hearing.
- Avoid medications which reduce hearing: Certain medications increase hearing loss. Therefore, double check with your doctor to make sure your medicines will not make you lose your hearing.
- Get your hearing tested: Finally, get your hearing tested as identifying the problem early on can help stop worsen the situation.