Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Alka BarvaliaYour feedback matters!
Hi! I am Ranith Bhattacharjee I am from West Bengal. I am suffering from hair loss. My age is 22 and its getting very difficult and embarrassing as every one started calling me bald as if my friend circle is forgetting my original name. What should I do? As if now I can count how many hair I have.
Hello Doctor My age is 32. I have minor cervical spondylitis. I am having cervical pain in my left side back neck and close to left side ear which radiates to left upper side shoulder also. I feel dizzy and light headed also My orthopedic Dr. had given me some muscle spasms medicines which did help for some time later he said he will give nerve compression medicine. I feel some nerve near my left ear is causing pain. I feel some nerve is pinched will nerve compression tablets help me to get rid of this pain. I feel better when I take hot water fermentation I am also doing some neck exercises. Its been more than 15 days now still the pain is there. Will nerve compression tablets give me relief Pls reply.
I am 18 and I am living I'm area full of saltwater, it affects my hair and I was little affected by hair loss, is there any natural remedies to control hair loss?
Hello sir, myself Jamuna, 28 years old female. I have been suffering from skin acne near nose on both side as well as on chin part. I was on HRT for PCOS before 2 years. Can you please suggest treatment for this.
My fience is having a very small breasts she is 22 now we r goin to marry soon. Her size is 30 now so I am worried about it. Please tell me some medicine as well some home treatment for increasing her boobs size. Thank hope for your favourable reply.
Sir please tell me about the weight loose medicine name RESHAPE NATURAL (salts - ORLISTAT) Sir this medicine can useful for us or not. While I'm Using this medicine.
Whenever I'm having food it's like vomiting all the times. Its basically at morning time. And feeling sleepy all the times.
I am 22 years old female. I have dark lips and dark mouth area. I tried all home made remedies. Nothing worked. What should I do now.
Plantar fasciitis is an orthopedic problem that gives rise to pain in the foot and heel due to strain or pressure on the plantar fascia. This is a ligament or connective tissue which lies in a flat band, connecting your heel with the toes and effectively, providing a basis for the motion of the feet in general. Inflammation, swelling and bruising of this tissue or ligament can lead to excessive pain in the heel.
Let us look at ways that can help you deal with this pain:
- Rest: Taking rest and giving your feet a break from all kinds of strain inducing activities can help in relieving the pain. Also, you can keep your feet elevated to help in reducing the pain in the area.
- Supportive footwear: Using pads within your shoes with gel built into them, or using specific footwear that helps in walking without feeling too much of pain is a good way of dealing with Plantar fasciitis. The shoe inserts must be rubber, felt or plastic so that they are soft for your feet. They also give your heel and its arch good support, while Orthotics pulls the ligament so that there is less stress on the same. You can also pull on a pair of night flints which will keep the foot and the ligament stretched while you enjoy a good night of sleep.
- Exercise: Indulging in mild muscle strengthening exercise that also involves stretching and heel hooks can help in alleviating chronic pain that you may be suffering from. Lie flat on your back and take a towel. Lift your leg and hook your foot into it. Now press against the towel and pull down the towel simultaneously. Repeat at least ten times per foot. This will give you flexibility and strength in the area.
- Painkillers: Use pain killers only when absolutely necessary and with due advice from the doctor or Orthopaedic specialist. The use of Ibuprofen and other pain relievers can help in numbing the pain inducing nerves in the brain and give you instant relief.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs: Your doctor may prescribe anti-inflammatory medication that can bring down the swelling for more comfortable functioning when you are on your feet. Naproxen is one such drug that helps in bringing down the inflammation. Also, corticosteroid injections can relieve severe pain.
- Surgery: Heel spur removal or Plantar fascia release are some of the surgical options for chronic and severe cases.
Taking care of your feet is a matter of ensuring that you look into the slightest discomfort and report the same to a doctor.