Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Alka BarvaliaYour feedback matters!
1. IMPROVES EYESIGHTS.
2. FACILITATE HAIRS GROWTH.
3. LOWER BAD CHOLESTEROL LEVEL.
4. PASTE OF LEAVES TREATS BURN, BRUISES & INSECTS BITES.
5. FIGHT AGAINST CANCER.
6. CONTROL DIABETES.
7. FIGHT AGAINST BACTERIAL AND FUNGAL INFECTIONS.
8. CURE GASTROINTESTINAL PROBLEMS.
9. HELPS IN PREVENTING DIARRHEA.
Hi, my father is 63 years old has right leg joint pain, I had show to many doctors but not cured so tell me what to do.
What are the precaution taken to protect from dengue virus for the future. So that we are cause by dengue virus.
Hi I am masturbating 2 times a day from 7 years I am unable to control and always wants to have sex with prostitutes unable to control how to stop all and lead a good life.
Sometimes I am getting substernal pain exactly below the sternum while sleeping and mostly occurs at night. And sometimes at morning when I woke up only little amount of blood is seen in the mucus. What might be the reasons for this and when I eat masala food then I am getting burning sensation at night time while sleep.
Hello Doctor, I was using Novelon tablet for my hormone imbalance problem as suggested by doctor. I have been suggested to take this medicine for 2 months. I finished 1st month (21tab) course on 13th mar 16. On 19th mar I had my period and it is still have bleeding. But as suggested by doctor I should have started the 2nd month course after 9 days i. E 23rd mar, but I have still bleeding. Should I start the 2nd month course or should wait for till bleeding stops, then start. Please suggest. Thanks Rekha Subudhi.
I am suffering from diabetes, BP and prostrate since 5 years however all are under control I am 59 years old my weight is 70 kg height 5'2" working accounts and finance department pure vegetarian my question is that treatment of prostrate without operation?
I am 22 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for of days but have not got any relief. What should I do now?
My 9 month baby girl is only 6.3 kg wight. She was the same in 6th month. Afterthat there is wt gain. I am diabetic and feeding mothers feed. How could she gain weight.
Hello what precaution will be taken in 4th month of pregnancy and which fruit be best for pregnancy and which fruit will be avoided.
Dear doctor, Does our body have its own metabolism for burning the fat some times without doing exercise?
I have skin problem so pls solution me I want fair and rich loOK skin, my skin is dull. And oily pimple wrinkle my age 22 yr.
Today when I come from walking I check blood sugar its 112 after take 1 cup tea I checked then its 103 I have a blood sugar or not.
My age is 25 years and I am just 40 kgs and I hardly gain weight, I am eating good meals every time full of protein and fats. I had blood tests for thyroid and sugar but both were normal. What should I do, my friends tease me because I am too skinny.
Vitiligo is a skin disorder where white patches of depigmentation develop on the skin and keep enlarging. This disorder is long term and continuous in nature. The patches appear due to the death of melanocytes within the skin. Melanocytes are skin pigment producing cells, which produce melanin. Vitiligo can affect the skin of several areas, including the eyes, hair and the portion inside the mouth.
The causes of this disease are as follows:
- Autoimmune disorders in which the immune system of a patient becomes over reactive and the melanocytes are destroyed.
- This disease may also occur due to genetic oxidative stress imbalance.
- Stressful events may also lead to vitiligo.
- Harm or damage to the skin from sunburns or cuts also leads to vitiligo.
- Exposure of the skin to several harmful chemicals may be a cause.
- Neural disorders are also responsible for vitiligo.
- Vitiligo may also happen from viral causes or may be hereditary and passed on from family members.
Vitiligo has only one major symptom. White, flat spots and patches develop on the surface of the skin. The earliest of these white patches appear on the parts of the body which are exposed to the sun continuously.
It starts off as a simple spot in the beginning and gradually, the spot starts getting pale and finally turns white. The patches have irregular shapes, and in some cases the edges get inflamed and are red in color. Itchiness is experienced in the affected areas. Symmetrical patches signify slow development of vitiligo.
The two major types of vitiligo are:
- Non segmental vitiligo, which affects the back of the hand, the arms, knees, elbows, feet, mouth.
- Segmental vitiligo, which is more stable than non segmental vitiligo, but spreads faster. It usually affects areas of the skin, which are attached to nerves.
The different methods of treatment for vitiligo are:
- Phototherapy with UVB and UVA light: Exposing the affected area of the skin to UVB lamps is a popular cure for vitiligo. This treatment can be performed easily at home. UVA treatment incorporates taking of a drug which makes the skin more sensitive to ultraviolet light and then the skin is exposed to high doses of UVA light.
- Skin Camouflage: Cosmetic creams and makeup can be used to camouflage affected areas of the skin. These topical creams are waterproof.
- Depigmentation: Depigmentation is used to treat widespread areas affected by vitiligo. The skin color of the unaffected areas is reduced in order to match the affected areas. It is done using topical ointments.
Vitiligo is a skin disease, the major causes of which are still to be discovered. Proper care and treatment should be taken for skin areas affected by vitiligo.