Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I'm 20 years old guy since 3-4 years whenever I start sweating after that my sweat smell especially from both underarms a bad smell occur I feel eww and thats make me annoying when I'm with people around me please help me to overcome this problem and what is the reason behind this please help note-: I use due but not directly body just on cloths. 2nd problem is in my both underarms I have dark black patches please suggest to remove that black patches forever.
I have dark circles around my eyes and it is spread upto my forehead all skin above my eyes getting dark. Please help as all creams and lotions are not working?
My skin is oily and I had acne before. Now I have that spots and scar like marks. How to reduce that? And my lips are getting dark now.
I am male I have 4 problems one is skin problem and face problem and pimple problem and I have a very good hair fall.
I am suffering from tinea from 2 months. I used terbinafine 250 mg for 14 days and also use caladryl lotion but didn't got well.
I am 31 years old female my skin looking very dark now a days which day cream can I use regularly. please give me suggestion to developed my skin whitening.
Sir/madam my age is 26. My face is black and all body parts are white I tried many ointments and creams but no use. please suggest a solution. Please. My face become oily and tanning.
Are your regular exercises and the strict diet proving futile on your quest for a tighter and a flatter tummy? You can consider getting an 'abdominoplasty' or 'tummy tuck' done. This cosmetic surgery helps in flattening your abdomen by taking off the extra skin and fat and tightening up the muscles in the walls of your abdomen.
1. The first step involves choosing a surgeon for consultation.
2. There are two types of ‘tummy tuck’ surgery, both carried out under general anesthesia. ‘Complete abdominoplasty’ whereby, your surgeon would dissect your abdomen from one hipbone to the other and then give an outline to your muscle, tissue and skin. ‘Mini or partial abdominoplasty’ are recommended for people whose fat deposits are underneath their naval region.
‘Complete Abdominoplasty’ involves making a big incision around the lower part of the tummy from one hip to another, making a second cut in order to free the belly of the tissue that surrounds that region, separating the skin from the walls around the abdomen, re-aligning the muscles in the abdomen, removing the supplementary skin and fat and then pulling forth the skin remains and stitching them too.
Partial Abdominoplasty requires making a large cut on the lower belly, separating the skin from your abdominal wall, cutting out the excess fat, removing the additional skin and holding the remaining part of the skin together and finally stitching it in place.
Time taken for the surgery
The surgery may stretch from one to about five hours. Or you can consult a surgeon online.
- You will have to cut down on the consumption of alcohol and especially smoking; smoking leads to more complication and slows down the healing process.
- It is recommended to have a well-balanced meal before the surgery.
- You may suffer from swelling and pain in the days after the surgery, for which your doctor would prescribe pain-killers.
- Regardless of the type of surgery conducted, the portion that was operated on would be stitched and bandaged. Therefore, it is very important to abide by the surgeon’s instructions about how you should take care of the dressing in the days to follow.
I am 24 years old I am using site specs due to regular using my both eye skin changes as black color give me your valuable opinion for my eyes become normal skin tone.
I'm 18 but skin looks way elder. Please suggest me ways to get it back to normal. It'd be great help if you cud also tip me about hair gain and removal of heavy wrinkle texture in my skin. And yes. I'm overweight (has it gotta do much with it?)
I have dark circles and my eyes look tired even if im getting good amount of sleep. What should I do or is there any other reason for this?
- washing your face with cold water closes your pores. After washing your face with hot water, splash some cold water on it so that it closes your pores. Not just this, it also soothes your eyes.
- cold water works great as an anti-wrinkle cream! it tones the skin making it look fresh and younger. Use cold water regularly to wash your face as it will slow down the aging process and helps to fill out the wrinkles on your face.
- it also helps you get rid of the harmful effects of sun's rays, as cold water tightens and protects the pores that get opened up when the skin is exposed to sun's harmful rays. The tightening of pores may also help your makeup to stay on longer.