Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ali Ahmed M. ShaikhYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old girl, I'm suffering from itching on breast. Now-a-days its too much, I have not yet taken any precaution. Let me know what best I can do. I wondering whether it is breast cancer or not. Please do let me know.
I gastritis and sugar, pressure patient and also heart side pain .sugar 180 ppbs and pressure 140/80. My daily problem is gas it fill in stomach within 5 minutes and then my heart tight and also back pain, and half hand pain ,then my pressure up 150 and I am worried go to hospital doctor give pantropzole and lesuride injection then I relax. This problem week 3 times. Number of doctor's like gastroenterologist ,Md visited but I suffer from that. 2 d eco, ecg,endoscopy done but nothing comes on. Some doctor's say anxiety and suffer from panic attacks. But I still not relax so let me guide whom I consult and which type of medical examination?
I am suffering asthma from 15years. I am went so many hospitals but not cured it. Pls give me a solution for it.
Hello sir! I am 28 yrs old and I am suffering from erectile dysfunction due to excess masturbation. Erection is feeble and a very short period. Kindly suggest me best medicine.
My 1 year and 5 month old baby is suffering from cough and cold. While eat he vomit with cough. Give me a solution for this.
I have diabetes and It is not getting better even after taking the precautions told by the doctor? So what should I do.
I am not getting good sleep at night that is I sleeps at very night about 2 am so what to do for that.
So my husband goes to the gym and three months ago he was lifting heavy weights and came home the se night and we had sexual intercourse the next morning his bellybutton was pushed all the way out and told me it would go back in but it's been 3 months already what could it be.
My Father has encountered an intense pain in his back while he was doing some work in a bent down position. What could be the remedy?
I am male age is 42 years and have headache last 3 months onwards I used ointments but no relief .what ido now.
Depression is a psychiatric disorder that is characterized by constant feelings of sadness, low self-esteem and loss of interest in daily affairs. Depression is most likely caused by hormonal imbalances, genetic problems, drug addiction and grief.
Depression can be characterized by its symptoms:
- You will experience constant feeling of sadness
- There may be sudden outbursts of anger
- You may have difficulties in concentrating and executing various tasks
- Constant feeling of tiredness
- Loss of appetite
- Changes in weight
- Social withdrawal
- Difficulties in sleeping at night
Homeopathy focuses on treating disorders by rooting out the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms. Homeopathic treatments also do not cause any side effect to the body.
The various remedies that are used to treat depression are:
- Causticum: It is used to treat symptoms of depression that occurs after losing someone. It can also help in episodes of frequent crying, mental dullness and forgetfulness.
- Arsenicum album: This remedy is used to treat excessive worrying. Usually people who worry about not meeting their expectations benefit most from this remedy.
- Aurum metallicum: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of suicidal thoughts, despair and low self-esteem. These symptoms may aggravate during colder months.
- Cimicifuga: This treatment is recommended if you feel extremely upset and gloomy. If you face symptoms of neck pain and headaches during depression, then this remedy might help you.
- Phosphoric acid: If you face symptoms of introversion and loss of appetite, this remedy should work wonders.
- Sepia: This remedy is recommended when you face symptoms of loneliness, anger and are easily disturbed. It may also cure symptoms of digestive disorders during depression.
- Pulsatilla nigricans: Pulsatilla nigricans is used to treat symptoms of whining, jealousy and mood disorders. It is usually recommended for women who have depression along with menopause or puberty.
- Kali phosphoricum: This is used to treat symptoms of emotional stress, lack of concentration and fatigue resulting from depression.
A Note of Caution: Even though the names of the medicines have been listed above, still it is advisable to consult a trained homeopathic practitioner as the potency and dosage of the medicine will differ from person to person and can only be decided by the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.