Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Alen AntradeYour feedback matters!
I am having vertigo issue I think. I feel dizziness for most of the time and vomits. Not able to stand or walk it remains till I sleep for some hours. Earlier I got middle ear infection but I took homeopathy ear drop for some time but no improvement. I also had sudden hearing loss before but it is cured as per medical prescription from hamdard medical institute delhi. Pls advice some medicine to get rid of vertigo. Thanks.
I am suffering form sinus problem for more than 3 years what is the solution without any opperation ?
I am having snoring problem. I have consulted an ENT specialist he has tested me which include sme blood test n x ray and said everything is normal. But my friend's and relatives complain that I am snoring alot and they are unable to bear the sound it seems. I a feeling very low please suggest any remedy and treatment for my problem.
I am 27 years old I have throat pain most of the time while eating anything it pain a lot what should I do?
Hello Doc! I am a 17 year old female. I have a headache like almost all the time. And I get a vertigo often. I don't get a good sleep every night. I'm totally disturbed with all those dreams I get. So this anyway related to Stress, Depression or any other cerebral problem?
Dear Doctor, My younger son age 12 years has nose bleeding problem. This happens any time like in the school, play ground, while sleeping also this has happened. Kindly let me know the reason, preventive measurement for this problem.
I am 57 yrs old weight 80 kgs height 165 cms having snoring problem for more then 10 years now no body can sleep near in same room.
I have a problem in my throat can't swallow any thing easily it come to me every 6 month due to change in season.
I am 24 years old male and have a problem of throat infection and cough problem. Please suggest me medicine for the same problem.
She had pain in throat since 3 DAYS not able to sleep well. Eat things. Difficulty in eating while swallowing. Plz.
My son 5 years, he has microtia in left ear. Can you please suggest a doctor who can correct this problem and make his ear to look like normal ear?
I am having throat infection for more than 10 days. I took azithromycin antibiotic for last 3 days. There is only small change in the infection. Is tgis due to smokin. Can it be symptoms of throat cancer ?
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.