Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Alan AlmeidaYour feedback matters!
I am patient of kidney stones. Now all stones Are removed by German medicine everything is OK .but still pain in my urine pipe. And swelling in Pennis. In scan everything is OK.
Hi, my mom is 43 yrs old, widowed. Non diabetic and non hypertensive. She is on SSRI escitalopram 10mg daily bedtime. No other medications are being used. She has a problem of urgency in micturition. She cant hold it enough for more than 2 hrs. Please help her with a feasible solution.
I have 5 mm kidney stone .Not able to stand for more than 15 mins. Is there any chance of kidney failure.
I am 42 Old male, I m having frequent urination problem, once its there I can not hold it, please suggest.
Dr. I feels pain in back and leg down portion due to continue passing yellow urine and after toilet drops type urine passing, in urine seamen also passes and feel pain. So pls give me a definite way in the direction of treatment.
Hi, i am going to marry a man who have done kidney transplantation 10 years back. He got kidney from his mother. Is there any further transplantation will be needed after some years? or any probs in future? his hip is very wide. Why this?
UTI infection because of E. Coli suggest antibiotic resistant" amoxicillin, Ciprofloxacin, Cephalexin, Co-trimoxazole, ofloxacin.
I an 66 years of age male, diabetic patent for last 25 years.^ months back while testing my blood sugar I found my S. creatinine level is 4 and now it is 4.7 mg/dl. I met Nephrologist and he said I am in CKD stage IV, diabetic nephropathy. My Hb is about 8 and my blood urea is 55 to 60 fluctuating. I am taking insulin 15 and 10 units morning ans evening. Time being diabetics is O<K. I would like to get advice to minimise my creatine level normal. Expecting an early reply Thanking you, By ignatius.
I am 23years old and I feel weakness and my digestion system week so back to back go toilet and my weat loss my heath regularly back. Pleas help me.
My mother is 62 year old woman facing frequent urinal in every half an hour. So what can I do for her?
Hi, I and my wife newly married, when we start doing sex, intercourse my sperm get into her vagina, but when I get out from her, sperm get out from vagina. Any specific reason. Should I need to concern on this or is this normal. Kindly advise.
I am experiencing frequent urination problem. I don't feel normal there is a feeling of urination most of the time I feel. Also the flow of urine is slowed down sometimes the dribbling and weak and thin flow makes me think what is wrong with me now. All reports of ultrasound, urine culture, CT scan are normal. I also had kidney stone that flushed out and this problem started also feel some sensation in urethra and on the tip of penis.
During urine. A transparent liquid comes. What is that? Is this due to overmasturbation? How can I overcome this problem?
6 Ayurvedic Remedies For Treating Kidney Stones Naturally!
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are home remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.