Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AlamYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm a male wat type of skin product or wat daily routine does men or boy do to look fairer and handsome and have beautiful and glowing skin please help me out with this.
I am 70 years old male. What should be blood urea level in my body my s. Creatinine is 1. 4. My ultra sound exams for prostate reads post void 5 ml. Please advise.
I am 24 years, female, my eye are hazel color and I have dark circles, and its deep like and the dark circle become so dark and m fair so it does not look good, so the question is it will remain life time how can I remove it please suggest.
I have too many whiteheads on my nose and accident scars on my body please help me to get rid of this.
I am suffering with a skin infection in my legs and thighs. These are from last 6 months. They take the shape of a wound. After a day. And also itches. Round shaped kind of. M taking medicines like itraconazole. Nuforce. They works but when I stop taking them again the problem rises.
Hello, Actually I am facing some skin problems, my skin is oily and facing problem of cystic acne which cause pain also, my face and my neck is getting darker than my rest of body. Please help me out with some genuine solution I don't want to consult a dermatologist . Thank you!
Hai sir. When I go to a general doctor for urine problem he tell My penile urethra is small that was the reason your urine is break in the prostate now I am using veltam 0.4 tables is any cure of long length of my penile urethra and is any effect of small penile urethra in future for urinate and sex life.
Hpyer-pigmentation can be removed by laser permanently? If yes what will be the charge for treating both the cheeks?
My baby is 1 years old, when shi born she was much fairer but now her skin tone changes to darker, what is d reason? Which lotion use for her skin, and which hair oil is better for her?
I'm 22 years old having skin itching, skin redness. I had tried everything but it happen quite frequently. Also this time I didn't have my periods on time it's 35 days late. Please suggest.
The skin on your body is an important organ which also has many important functions such as regulating the body temperature through perspiration, allowing you to touch and feel the world around us. The skin is a supple organ with folds and variations and different levels of thickness. To maintain its health, it is very important to keep it properly hydrated. Let’s look at a few ways that can be done naturally:
- Moisturize: This is an important step that many don’t follow and it is a very important part of skin care. Moisturizing is necessary in both dry and wet climates. What you need to be aware of is to change the type of moisturizer from season to season. It is better to moisturize with a lighter lotion and less often during summers while the winters would require a heavier lotion with increased frequency.
- Use humidifiers during the dry seasons: Many people may miss this trick, but it is a good idea to run a humidifier within the room during the dry seasons as it helps you to breathe better as well as keeps your skin hydrated. Also, when sleeping in air conditioned rooms, it is a good idea to run a humidifier to ensure that the cold air doesn’t dehydrate your skin.
- Stop taking hot showers for too long: This is another common reason for dry skin. Taking hot showers for extended periods of time will rob your skin of its natural moisturizers and result in dry, scaly skin. Too long and hot showers will strip the skin of its essential oils and thus result in it becoming scaly and dry. Preferably, take shorter and colder showers.
- Change lifestyle habits: One of the greatest disruptors of skin health are bad habits, such as smoking, drinking excessive alcohol and sun damage. Ensure that you have enough protection from the sun to stop sun damage. Smoking and alcohol both dry out our skin and thus result in you looking older as well as developing more wrinkles. Give up smoking and try to limit alcohol consumption to limited quantities.
- Exercise: Many of the skin related woes occur due to the lack of physical movement, which results in underlying conditions. These underlying conditions may not only cause the skin quality to deteriorate, but will also result in it being dry. It is important to exercise to keep the internal regulatory systems in best condition and keep the skin hydrated.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.