Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Akshay Nakrani
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Akshay NakraniYour feedback matters!
If I didn't take lunch properly on time I will get pain at the left side of my chest and if I eat spicy items I will suffer from wounds at the mouth. Please tell me the solutions.
Hi, My age-35, suffering from Moyamoya Disease and also from Aura disease. Her one of brain blood vessel got narrow and currently, only 10% blood is supplied from that vessel. Also takes blood thinner aspirin these days and she admitted in R.R, HOSPITAL, New Delhi. The doctor says after surgery there only 40-45% supply of blood increases. My ques. Is that how she can be treated for more blood supply to reduce the chance of strokes. please help, it's critical disease.
A heart attack, medically known as myocardial infarction.
The most typical symptom of a heart attack is chest pain (angina pectoris) that may radiate to the left arm, neck, and jaw. Other symptoms may include shortness of breath, heat in the chest, anxiety, light headedness, or lossof consciousness.
The major risks factors for a heart attack are diabetes, lack of exercise, high blood pressure, sedentary lifestyle, oldage, hypercholesterolemia, obesity, smoking, a high-sodiumdiet, and genetic predisposition.
In january, you may have noticed tv commercials addressingheartattack prevention. This is because most heart attacks occur during the month of february.
There are five tests that can detect a heart attack:
Exercise stress test
Homeopathy in practice
The homeopathic goal is to lower high blood pressure and cholesterol to desired levels to prevent a heart attack.
Heart attack prevention diet
Restrict sodium intake.
Avoid foods high in trans fatty acids and saturated fats.
Eat a well-balanced, high-fiber diet based on whole grains, legumes, fruits, and vegetables.
Eliminate the consumption of refined foods.
Avoid milk, butter, margarine, vegetable shortening, cheese, red meat, and chicken skin. They cause bloodclogging.
Blueberries have antioxidant properties. Add them to your morning cereals.
Eat fish, especially salmon and mackerel, three times a week.
Garlic helps reduce high blood pressure and cholesterol. Take a tiny piece of garlic and crush it with a knife. Swallowwith a glass of water.
Ginger helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
Have a glass of red wine with your meal, at dinner.
Lose weight, if you are overweight.
Avoid overeating and eating late.
Engage in 30 minutes of physical exercise.
Leading remedies in homeopathy for heart attack-
Spigelia, crategus, acon, aurum, digit, glon, verat alb, naja, carbo veg etc
Hello our beloved doctor's I am from hyderabad and I am 22 years old I wants to know about cholesterol (i am daily eating two eags at evening can any harm full effects on my body or it can increase my cholesterol level in next couple of years)
Running is one of the best forms of exercise, not only for getting fit but for weight control too.
1. Running is the quickest way to cardiovascular fitness. You get fitter faster by running regularly.
2. Running is one of the cheapest forms of exercising. You only need a pair of running shoes and shorts and t-shirt to get started.
3. Running is easy to learn. Most people have run at some point in their life, either competitively or at school/college, so there is no steep learning curve involved.
4. Running makes you feel good, not only physically, but mentally as well.
5. Running is excellent for reducing stress levels. There is nothing better than a run to clear your head and concentrate the mind. Many great ideas have been formulated on training runs.
6. Running is one of the most flexible methods of training around. Wherever you are in the world, it is nearly always possible to get out for a run. You can jog, steady run or sprint depending on how you feel that particular day.
7. Running is good for your heart. It not only strengthens the heart but also reduces the actual resting heart rate.