Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. AkshayYour feedback matters!
After cesarian 3rd month I got regular menses but In 4th month I did not have my periods. That means I am again conceiving or else my next pregnancy has started help me I am worried?
Hello I was diagnosed wth 5 weeks pregnancy and later went for abortion my gynaeno suggest me for miferin kit, I used tge kit 24 hrs ago and had severe bleeding for just 8 hrs, but no stomach ache. I do have body pain and weakness, but bleeding is very light now no such severe bleeding is it normal? And also want to know if I can have sex now?
Your suggestion was helpful. But please explain that on which particular days i.e. Before or after periods having sex is safe and a woman do not get pregnant.
I have pcod. How to overcome that and medications and proper guidance for weight loss. Please advise.
Monsoon is happily welcomed by one and all after a hot summer. But the immunity of the body is reduced in this season as it makes our body defenseless to a lot of diseases that are generally associated with the monsoon season. The temperature at a place goes down when it rains, but it brings along uninvited mosquitoes. Hence, our body immunity must be boosted so that it becomes resistant to any disease. The most prevalent diseases that occur due to a mosquito bite are dengue, malaria, brain fever and filaria.
Methods to treat mosquito bites in monsoon: Water stagnation is caused due to rain and the stagnated water acts as an excellent breeding ground for mosquitoes. Even any pond with still water can produce mosquitoes easily in just 4 days. Mosquito coils and repellents are not that very effective, and they cannot captivate these invaders totally. It is best to make use of home remedies that are helpful as well as harmless than using mosquito repellants that contain chemicals in them.
Effective and simple remedies to treat mosquito bites:
The after effects of a mosquito bites are not only annoying, but also very harmful and it is better that mosquito bites are treated by use of home remedies:
- The most effective anti-itch remedy that can be used to treat a mosquito bite is the use of Ammonia. The acidity or the pH of the skin is changed and ammonia is known to oppose chemical reactions that cause the itching. Dry cotton can be moistened by use of Ammonia and applied to the affected area.
- The other effective method that can be used to treat a mosquito bite is rubbing alcohol on the affected area. Alcohol cures the itch and is even known to minimize the swelling. Alcohol can be poured directly on the affected area or can be applied with cotton.
- Hydrogen Peroxide is an excellent antiseptic that is used to prevent any infection caused due to mosquito bites. It is very important that Hydrogen Peroxide is applied in the right way to reduce the swelling and redness. It is an effective remedy that can be used for kids as well.
- Soap can also be applied on the affected area to provide relief and in case of any irritation, it is better to wash off the area with water immediately.
- To minimize the discomfort caused due to a mosquito bite, toothpaste can be applied to that area. Toothpaste that contains menthol, peppermint as well as baking soda is good for treating a mosquito bite.
There are many other such products that are readily available at home and that can be used to treat mosquito bites like garlic, table salt, ketchup, garlic and cocktail sauce.