Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AkshayYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor! My age is 31. My weight is 59 kg Trying for 2 years for pregnancy but no luck. I did 4 follicle cycles my follicle only grows in size even after Hcg Injections but no rupture no ovulation takes place. My cyles are regular I have proper 28 days cycle. My tubes are also open. My husband reports are normal. My Amh is low but I have follicles. I feel so disheartened every month as I do not ovulate. What is the problem with me does it mean my eggs are poor quality or do I have empty follicles. I have started walking daily I am doing kapil bharti and other fertility yoga exercises I am also doing self fertility massage. Will dhea supplements help me. I feel sad when I see that I have got my periods I keep hoping maybe this month I might get positive result but it never happens. Kindly help me with best treatment naturally.
My wife gave birth to male child siccesreon baby they put copper t now she got so much bleeding body condition weak what to do.
I had a delivery three months ago exactly. Now what should I do to avoid pregnancy without taking any pill or nasbandi. Will you please help me?
A surgical procedure, in which a woman's uterus is removed is referred to as a hysterectomy. The need for this operation can arise due to various reasons, which include:
- Development of uterine fibroids that are painful and accompanied by bleeding and other associated symptoms
- Uterine prolapse, which is characterised by a shifting of the position of the uterus, wherein it enters the vaginal canal
- Ovarian cancer, cervical cancer or endometrial cancer
- Vaginal bleeding that cannot be characterised as normal
- Development of a condition, in which the uterus thickens and is known as adenomyosis
- Chronic pain in the pelvic region
In Ayurveda, the uterus is associated with the Pitta dosha (fire element), and is considered to be a storehouse of metabolic fire. In fact, this is the reason why after a hysterectomy is performed, a woman generally loses the zest for life along with her creativity and feels demotivated, depressed, sentimental or lethargic. But Ayurveda can help in regaining your vitality post hysterectomy. Here's how:
The role of Ayurveda in hysterectomy:
In Ayurveda, the greatest healer of hysterectomy is the herb Shatavari (asparagus racemosus). This herb is known to balance out the Pitta Dosha, which is associated with the uterus. Not only that, this herb, whose name roughly means "a woman who has a 100 husbands," is extremely vital in reducing stress and in increasing Ojas (or vitality). It also helps in building stamina and increasing strength post surgery, while helping in maintaining a normal hormonal balance. A woman will also experience an increase in her Sattva (or positivity) with the help of this herb.
However, just after surgery, a woman is advised to have arjuna and turmeric as they are enriched with healing properties. A combination of other herbs along with Shatavari can help in calming the mind and keep fluctuating emotions in check. These other herbs include saffron, aloe vera, calamus, gotu kola, bhringraj, and brahmi rasayana or jatamansi.
First miscarriage was on 1st jan 2015, 3 months about to complete. Second was on 6th jan 2016 two weeks later. Doctor gave me ovaries plus and folic acid tabs after my miscarriage. She told me to get BOH profile tests. My three months after 2nd miscarriage will be over by 3rd april 2016. I am scared and confused what to do.
My wife is 7 weeks pregnant. She had torch test and her rubella-IgG is 3.07 and cytomegalovirus virus is 5.11. She had two times abortion previously. Doctor said that this time also she may get aborted. Kindly help.
Hello doctor I am 26 years old married women but still I dont have baby please suggest me for pregnancy
My uric acid is 6.2 and I am pregnant now its my first pregnancy and my first month of pregnancy and I have lot of pain on my back. So what to do, what to eat. Please advice
Her period always delay (7 to 10 days) last 4 year. Recently she married me. The past month she is delay above one month from the actually date. The running month she is already be delay 12 days. Now she take a tonic evecare. What I do get me an idea.
I am late for my periods by 09 days. I had an intercourse and that too unprotected. However I am sure I can not be pregnant, cause as soon as I had it I rushed to the washroom and it was all out. Has happened earlier as well, but never resulted in pregnancy. Now I am not sure if this is pregnancy this time. But I hope its not like the other times. Rest my mother also has a problem of irregular periods and I have got that gift from her. But I don't want to take a risk. Can you suggest me some medicine that I can try or eat so that I can get periods. Or suggest anything, what shall I do?
Hello doctor, my last period was on 16 March. We are trying for baby. From 14 Apr, I am having sudden pain on my abdomen and back. It's paining when I press my nipples. My body temperature has also got increased as compare to earlier. Is this the signs of pregnancy? If yes, when should I go for UPT and consult my doctor.
Kya Koi girl blowjob ke during sprm pi jaye (weekly 4 to 5 times) uske kya side effects hai? Diseases? pregnant? Future life disturbed?
I am 23 years old suffering from pcos n thyroid N I am taking thyroid medicine n its under control now N how can I control my pcos N can I consume apple cider vinegar for pcos.
Preconception planning and health care focus on things you can do before and between pregnancies to increase your odds of having a healthy child. For a few women, preparing their body for pregnancy takes a couple of months. For others, it may take longer. Here are a few things you should consider in your preconception planning:
- See your doctor: Before getting pregnant, consult a doctor and talk to them about the preconception healthcare needs. The doctor will need to examine your family history and any other medical conditions you may have at present that could influence your future pregnancy.
- Medical conditions: In case you have any medicinal conditions, make sure they are under control and being dealt with properly. Some of these conditions include: sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), diabetes, thyroid, phenylketonuria (PKU), seizures, hypertension, joint inflammation, dietary issues and other chronic diseases.
- Lifestyle and behavior: Consult a doctor or a specialist in case you smoke, drink liquor or use drugs; live in an unpleasant or oppressive environment; or work with or live around harmful substances.
- Medication: Consuming certain medicines during pregnancy can bring about genuine birth defects. These include some remedy and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals and dietary or home grown supplements. In case you are planning a pregnancy, you need to examine the requirement for any medicine with your specialist before becoming pregnant and ensure you are taking just those medicines that are vital.
- Take 400 micrograms of folic acid every day: Folic acid is a vital nutrient that the body requires, especially during pregnancy. If a woman has enough folic acid in her body at least one month before and during pregnancy, it can prevent some birth defects of the infant's brain and spine.
- Quit drinking alcohol, smoking, and using drugs: Smoking, drinking liquor and consuming drugs can bring about numerous issues during pregnancy for a woman and her child which may include untimely birth, birth imperfections, and newborn death.
- Dodge toxic substances and environmental contaminants: Dodge lethal substances and other ecological contaminants and destructive materials at work or at home. For example, engineered chemicals, metals, bug sprays, fertilizers and animal faeces.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Women who are overweight have a higher risk for some serious conditions, including complications during pregnancy, coronary disease, type-2 diabetes and certain other diseases (endometrial, bosom, and colon). Women who are underweight are likewise at risk for other medical issues. The way to accomplish and keep up a sound weight is not about short-term dietary changes. One should maintain it throughout in order to stay healthy and fit.
- Family history: Gathering your family's health history can be critical for your child’s well-being. Depending upon your family history, you might be recommended to genetic counselling by your doctor. Women go for genetic counselling owing to different reasons such as having had premature deliveries in the past, an infant’s death, infertility, or even a hereditary condition or birth defect that happened during a past pregnancy.
I am 40 years old, I do not have children november -2015 laparoscopic surgery done by doctors she told me your abdomen values closed please go for IVF we are very poor people please tell me which medicine I use get childrens.
An estimate suggests that about 30% of the Indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications. People have witnessed incredible results with homeopathy. The best part of homeopathy is that there are no side effects associated with it, which makes it a much safer form of treatment.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- It is an individualized form of treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kind of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time, if kept properly.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantity in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems.
Hello doctors, I have a severe burning pain in left side of abdomen during period. And the pain remains upto few days after period too. I have pcos too. Seen gyno. Had antibiotics but after one month or so the pain is back again. What could be the possible reason for the pain. As I am trying for baby. I am worried this may not create problems in my pregnancy. Pls advice.
Home Remedies of Tulsi
•In the case of sore throat, boil the water with Tulsi leaves and take as a drink. This water can also be used as gargle.
•Take decocotion of Tulsi leaves with honey and ginger will act as an effective remedy for bronchitis, asthma, cough and cold.
•To get immediate relief fom influenza, take Tulsi leaves, cloves and some salt boil it in 1/2 liter of water till only the water are left and take it as a drink.
•In case of kidney stones, take the juice of Tulsi leaves and honey regularly for 6 months it will expel the stones via urinary tract.
•Take 12 leaves of Tulsi twice a day to prevent from stress and also purifies the blood.
•To cure ulcer and mouth infections take a few Tulsi leaves and chew them for some days.
•To cure the insect stings or bites, take a teaspoonful of fresh juice of Tulsi leaves or paste of fresh roots and apply it on the effected skin.
•Consume the juice of Tulsi leaves which is the beneficial in the treatment of ringworms and other skin diseases.
•Take Tulsi leaves dry in sun and make powder, can use it for brushing teeth.
•Take Tulsi leaves mix with mustered oil and make paste. Use it as toothpaste that hepls to maintain good dental health and massage it to the gums.
•To get relief from headache take decoction of Tulsi leaves internally.
•Pound the Tulsi leaves mix it with sandal wood paste and apply it on the forehead to reduce over heat and headache.
•Take 2 drops of black Tulsi leaves juice and put into eyes daily at bedtime which is an effective remedy for sore eyes and night blindness.
•To get relief from pain due to burns, apply Tulsi juice mixed with equal amount of coconut oil on the burns.
•To get quick relief from itching apply Tulsi juice mix with lemon on the areas.
•Take paste of Tulsi, hibiscus(gurhal) and neem leaves and apply it to the hair to keep it healthy and itch free.