Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AkshayYour feedback matters!
I am asking this question on behalf of my girlfriend. She have very low or no sexual desire, she loves me so much but she says that she doesn't get arousal, she doesn't feel anything. She is very romantic and vary mature, but on this matter she thinks that she is sexually inactive. She is 19 years of age, thin physic. She is a virgin and she hadn't masturbated by inserting fingers or anything in her vagina, because she don't want to, she doesn't like that area, first time she inserted her fingers but she felt pain and irritation rather than pleasure .She and I both are very concerned about this situation, we both love each other and want to marry. Please suggest. Is there any medical issue. Please explain briefly.
1. Most common cause of pain between 15-35 years of age is fibro-cystic disease, which occurs due to hormonal fluctuations.
2. In fibrocystic disease, there is cyclical pain, which is more in intensity just before the menstrual periods
3. Cyclical pain is commonly seen in patients who are overweight and hypothyrooid.
4. Ultrasound should always be done to rule out any lumps/ cancer.
5. During these episodes of pain, try wearing a sports bra. It offers good support and reduces the pain. You can also apply anti-inflammatory gels over the site of pain.
6. Large cysts (>1.5 cm) should be aspirated - they help in reducing pain
7. Cancer usually presents as a painless lump in the breast
8. Sometimes breast pain can be due to musculo-skeletal causes.
9. If there is one particular point, where pain in occurring (specially close to the middle), then it could be due to costo-chondritis (inflammation of the joint between cartilage and bone)
10. Costo-chondritis can be managed by pain-killers and local injection of steroids
Please make sure you get yourself treated from an expert breast surgeon, who knows the various causes of breast pain and their management.
I am a male 67 years slightly diabetic last 3-4 years my sex urge has slowed down I have ED problem pl suggest remedy.
Having problem with Geographic tongue. Patches layers are appearing on my tongue after eating hot food/salty food/spicy food and i'm using colgate strong teeth tooth paste from one weak. I'm troubling with excessive cough in throat. Please suggest some remedies and tabs.
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury. Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.
Hi Good Early Morning happy Valantilene Day How r you Sir I m IT Engineering Student want to know how to increase my Penis size so pls help me by your best Brilliant ideas for better Life I hope you will surely me thank you take care with Positive thinking mind always.
I am worried about my dick size. Please suggest a way to increase it. My married life is getting affected coz of it.
My penis size is reducing day by day n the fore skin is stick n is nit coming down since last three months. Pl guide.
Hello Sir, I am 25 years old and I'm a male. I'm facing little numbness to my left side of the body, When I got consulted to the Doctor, He referred to Brain MRI and said that everything is normal and no need to worry but I got to know the change in me . I can't breath completely to my left side , one month back I went to the Hospital and there they referred to X--Ray and In-Flow Out-Flow graphs they too said that everything's normal but Why i'm facing this please help me out of this.
I have a homosexual problem. I want to escape from that. Please give me a solution. I desire to sex with a older man. I am 30 years old.
The activity of antioxidants in tea is more than that in over 21 fruits and vegetables.
I have stomach problems like constipation, gas and acidity. I'm try many remedies but not much effective. And the second problem I faced is my hair is getting grey. please suggest something. Plz.
I have a friend and one of his testis is shrinking and paining and the veins from the testis is has became thick due to masturbation please help him.
I am 23 year old female. I am having severe headache from past 2 days. Please tell me something so that I can recover from headache.
Age 30 Sex male Height 5/6 Weight 68 kg My problem is that I feel very tired after intercourse. And feel energyless What should I do? As my cbc n calcium level is best I am also taking fruit dry fruit vegetable I am also doing gym n walking I am also taking B complex n calcium n seacod capsule I take 3 month regular n then I gap for 3 months n I restart As I am doing gym that's why I am taking all above medicine.
Sir, My wife suffering from fever, she is pregnant, concern doctor phone no is not reachable please advise me.
Hi, I am having problem of full body. Like back pain, stomachache; eyes'ears all please just suggest me to get well.
Once the heart surgery is complete, the initial recovery process from the wounds and incisions can take almost two months. The doctor will give you instructions on how to take care of yourself post-surgery so you recuperate faster and be back in the pink of health.
Road to recovery
- The first step is to take care of the wounds; make sure that you keep the area of the incision dry. Avoid taking baths for the first few days. If you notice any sign of infection such as redness around the area, pus oozing out or high fever, then do not waste time consult a doctor. Experiencing symptoms such as the breastbone shifting and cracking when you move should not be disregarded at all.
- Post-surgical pain is another area that you need to address. The area adjoining the incision can be painful till the first few weeks pass and there may be pain and stiffness in the surrounding muscles as well. In case of a bypass surgery, the legs may hurt if the veins from the legs were used as grafts. The pain and the soreness will recede with time.
- Avoid heavy activity for the first two months post-surgery. Start with small tasks, and gradually build up your activity levels so that the body gets used to it. Avoid activities such as standing for 15 minutes or more at the same place and lifting heavy things. Make sure to consult your physiotherapist before you start with light exercises such as walking.
- The recovery process also depends on the type of food you eat; because eating healthy food can certainly rev up the recovery process. Initially, you may not feel like eating much, so get your appetite up in a gradual manner. It is best to avoid any junk meal at this point in time as that can adversely affect your body’s metabolism even further. It is important that you get the required amount of rest so that your body can recuperate.