Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Akil ManasiyaYour feedback matters!
My 2 year and 8 months old son was broken his teeth in an incident about 10 months ago (20-feb-2015) and that time we consulted a dentist he found nothing abnormal but now pus formed on gum. Again we consulted the same dentist he examined and told a gum abscess has been delevoped and prescribed cefixime 50 for 10 days but no results. We took him to another dentist prescribed ofloxacin ornidazole suspension, serriopeptadise tabs and ornidazole ointment for 10 days. Earlier its improving but pus is forming again and again. Somebody suggested us for laser treatment please help me and suggest me what kind of treatment can be given in this case.
I have a wound inside my mouth it looks yellowish and middle part of it is red coloured. How to treat the wound?
I got braces 4 days ago. N I got metal bands also. Due to metal band I m unable eat. Chewing is not possible. I consulted my orthodonist she said she cant do anything. What shall I do. Is metal bands are necessary. Please give your valuable suggestion
I am 26 years old. I put clip for my teeth for the past 5 years. I removed my clip before six month. They gave me a plastic temporary clip. Now I feel that my teeth are moving still I didnot use my front teeth to eat or bite any thing. What should I do ?
My brother is 13 years old he has a problem of pigmentation in his teeth and he also went through root canal can you suggest me any toothpaste which whitens his teeth
My front teeth is coming outwards only one teeth of upper alignment. It looks really bad whenever I smile or someone notices my teeth. Is there any way I can get it aligned without braces.
When I got up in the morning there is pain in teeth but aftr brushing my teeth pain vanish immediately. Can u plz help me
Sir, I have a tooth decayed to the gum line, means the tooth is completely lost except except some pieces. What is the treatment to be taken for it and how much will it cost. I have another tooth decay which was treated 6 years back. They the filled the tooth, but 6 months back the filling came out when I am eating noodles. Sir, please kindly tell me the steps that I should follow and what will be the cost for the treatment. Thank you very much.
Hi. I am 45 yrs old suffering from severe pain in teeth and sensitive teethes problem. Please suggest remedy.
By birth my teeth are white but by the last two years some yellowish co lour on upper and lover teethes kindly suggest me how to remove yellowish colour ? Thanks .
Munching foods like apples, pears, carrots or celery after brushing can help in preventing discoloration
In my between two teeth, food trap and then food reach near gum. please give advice for solution of this prob.
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.