Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Akhtar A. AnsariYour feedback matters!
My wife is nine weeks pregnant and is taking 125 mg of eltroxin 6 days a week and 150 mg 1 day. Sir is still there any chances of miscarriage and if are what we have to do?
My face is fair and my hands are black what should I do to my hands to get my hands also fair and my matches were going everybody rejecting me for my colour plzz plzzz suggest me to get white colour.
How to stay long time in bed, while doing sex. The sperm get out very quickly when I am with my partner.
I am getting heat pimples on my vagina regularly. Am regularly taking butter milk. But it happens frequently. Using femmine wash to clean v. Am also using minoxidil5%. Pls help me.
I am suffering from asthma. What I have to do? I also take medicine and pump but it is difficult to carry for me. How can I recover from this?
I am 20 years old. I have very bad habitat. Can I change my lifestyles. Please tell me as soon as possible.
I am 30 years old lady. I color my hair but it fed on every 10 days. And I color my hair every 10th day to protect gray coverage. Due to this coloring habit I am suffering hairfall prob Kindly suggest to prevent this hair fall and how I protect my colored hair so I can get benefited from frequent color my hair.
I have loose stools and 3 episodes of vomiting since today morning. No fever. I have taken tab ondem. What should I do now?
How to control frequent wet dreams? Can yoga meditation and daily jogging helps to control it? Or any other ideas?
How to less darkness under arms, between thighs at the genitals ,knees elbow. Suggest some home remedies.
I'm nowadays getting a severe backpain and my back is gradually tilting. What should I do? I need help ASAP I am 17 years old and I'm also skinny.
Traditional open surgery requires an 8-10 cm incision to expose the surgical area of the abdomen which needs to be operated. This large incision is a major post-operative side-effect which results in longer recovery period.
The alternative technique, laparoscopy also known as minimally invasive surgery or keyhole surgery, is a modern surgical procedure in which small incisions of about 0.5–1.5 cm are made far from the location of the operation. One or more such holes on the abdominal wall serve as passageways for a specialised instrument called a laparoscope. A long, thin tube headed by a high-resolution camera and a high-intensity guiding light is inserted through the incision. As the instrument moves along, the camera transmits images to a video monitor enabling your surgeon to see inside without opening up your body for surgery.
This process is used to diagnose unidentified abdominal or pelvic pain. Minimally invasive surgery (MIS) is usually performed when all non-invasive alternatives have been tried. Imaging techniques like ultrasound, computed tomography (CT) scan or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) are sometimes unable to provide enough data for diagnosis.
Laparoscopic surgery is used for the removals of an inflamed appendix, gall bladder, hernias, and cancer-affected organs, fibroids from the uterus, the womb (hysterectomy) and also for performing weight-loss surgeries.
Laparoscopy has a lot of advantages over the more common, open procedure. They are:
1. Less post-operative pain
2. Smaller scars
3. Reduced haemorrhaging and blood loss
4. Shorter recovery period
5. Less pain medications and analgesia requirements
6. Reduced exposure to internal organs
7. Faster return to normal activity
8. Reduced risk of infection
Laparoscopy is a proven safer choice with a fast-healing process side-stepping conventional surgery! If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general surgeon.
I am 58 years old - very active, exercise daily, last one month I have been experiencing pain directly below my left heel, specially in the morning when I get up from bed - and then after my morning walk it is normal. I am diabetic, my fasting is anything from 170 -180 and PP is 195 -200 on an average. Please advise.
I wanted to know how and when can I give my baby dry fruit powder as she is not gaining weight. She is 10 months old and weigh 7.1 kgs.
I m 20year old girl. My height is 4.10 n my weight is 54. So how can I grow up my height n loose weight?
Respected sir my sister was suffering from back pain since one year she used lot of medicens from different doctors but no use.
Mam, I am daily 2-4 times hand job masturbation by condom Can it any effects for my body and what is this effect?
While injuries of any form can be painful, burn injuries are one of the worst to suffer from. While cuts and bruises can be temporarily assuaged with a proper dressing, burns are quite different in this regard. With burns, the damaged tissues will stay on the body and may cause continuous pain. Thus, burn injuries are difficult to treat and they require different strategies for pain management as well.
Treatment methods available for treating pain arising due to burn injuries
- Apply an anesthetic cream or aloevera gel to soothe the burnt skin. Avoid exposing the skin to air as that will cause painful sensations.
- Loose gauze or antibiotic ointment must be used to protect the influenced area.
- Soak the burnt area wound in cold water for about five minutes or more.
- If the burn escalates or affects a widespread area, seek medical attention immediately.
Pain management factors for burn injuries:
- Relaxation: During the phase of recovery, burn injuries put immense stress on your body and continue for a long period. Muscle tension is caused by stress that increases pain. Some relaxation techniques are proven to be beneficial to reduce the stress on body.
- Coping with your pain: Different people have different ways to cope with physical discomfort. Look out for situational aspects which are currently under your control and take it positively. The ‘what ifs’ or wishing that the burn didn’t occur in the first place will not help with your current situation. You should focus on things what you can control like self-rehabilitation, doing your daily exercises, physical therapy treatment or following a doctor’s suggestion of pain management strategies. This will help you cope with your pain to a greater extent.
- Sleep medications: If your normal sleep routine is hampered, consult your physician for safe sleep medications. Proper sleep is very important for the healing process and even more so in the case of burn related injuries.
- Antidepressants: Some people may not be suffering from depression, but they might still need antidepressants for relief and sound sleep. A health care provider might prescribe antidepressants as a way to deal with acute pain from burn injuries.
- Increase the pace of your activities: If you want to rebuild your health and stamina and get back in form soon, focus on the regular physical and mental activities. Exercise regularly, but don’t push yourself too much. Increase your physical activities gradually over time. Unless and until you are fully comfortable, don’t strain yourself too much. Occupational and physical therapists can help you with an appropriate activity program. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.