Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajmera Sachin KirtikantYour feedback matters!
it was a very pleasant experience interacting with the doctor. I was already feeling better just talking to him . a very good doctor .
Hi, Is there any harm in doing anal sex with my wife? Can I put my penis into her vagina after anal sex?
Hi I am 33 and suffering from palpitations and ectopic, but from last 8 years pls suggest me some treatment for permanent cure.
Mindless munching is usually caused by boredom as well as stress and fatigue, in many cases. Also, not eating your meals on time is another reason why we suddenly feel hungry and end up eating all types of wrong food. This kind of mindless munching usually makes us ingest empty calories, which can make us put on weight and face other health issues in the long run as well. Many of these snacks also contain lots of oil, fat and salt which can cause a range of diseases like diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and other cardiovascular conditions.
So, how can you cut down on mindless munching? Read on to know more!
- Visual reminders: A great way to ensure that you do not succumb to sudden and unhealthy cravings is to place visual reminders on your desk and on the fridge. Get a print out of the things that motivate you, eating healthy, the daily calorie intake that you need to follow, your goal weight it can be anything! Place these around you so that you realise how much better off you are without the mindless eating.
- Small plates and tall glasses: You can use tall glasses in order to ensure that you are ingesting plenty of water. Many times, mental hunger can be cured with a big glass of water. So even when you are having a snack or a meal, keep a tall glass of water to fill yourself up instead of feeling hungry later and eating mindlessly. Also, use smaller crockery in order to eat less. As per psychologists, this tends to have a bearing on the eating patterns of the person by creating a visual reminder of one helping at a time.
- Variety: Eat all colors of food in order to get more variety, but limit the variety to more healthy food. Keep the various kinds of chips and wafers away from your home and pantry so that you have no choice, but to snack on fruit and dry fruit as well as other healthy options when the munchies strike!
- Be deliberate and present: When you eat slowly, you allow the satisfaction of a good meal to wash over you. This ensures that you have less scope to indulge in mindless eating later. Also, you will feel fuller when you have been more deliberate and present with your meal. This can be done by switching off all devices and the television or smart phone, in particular and actually taking the time to enjoy your food. Many psychologists say that distractions tend to make us eat more, and more often. So it is best to cut these out before you start eating. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Oligospermia can treat by medicine? In such cases they can conceive naturally. Or any other option to them.
Last year I missed my periods for two months and went to an alopathic doctor. He asked me to have a transvaginal scan and few blood tests. I had a minor PCOD problem and gave me berbesta tabs. I had them for three months and my periods started regularising. After that this year I did not get my periods since january and this time I went to a homeopathic doc and he gave me a dozen of medicines including Ashoka syrup but still I did not get any result. I don't know what to do. I am constantly trying to lose weight and also improved my living habits like stopped junk food, started exercising, eating healthy. What do I do?
I am 22 married. Am looking for contraceptive pills. Could you please suggest some good pills without any serious side effects.
My age is 32 years. I am not pregnant but I have not had my periods since 3 months. What should I do. I am worried. I need your advice. Earlier I had regular periods.
I am 22 year old boy. Several times in the night I have various dreams and in the dreams my semen comes out. So suggest me what to do you and if there is any medicine please tell me.
Isabgol is the best natural laxative which can be used safely in pregnancy. During the pregnancy, hormone progesteron is responsible for constipation which causes relaxation of all smooth muscles of body including intestine. So the movement of food along the intestine slows down that allows the water in the food to be absorbed almost totally from the intestine, so that the end product reach the rectum is less bulky, hard and difficult to expel.
Isabgol is a bulk forming laxative so more water should be consumed with it.
When is the best time / day to try for a baby if my last period ended on 5 June 2017. I have also been taking 5 day medicine Letroz 2.5 mg for last two months and oosure m every day along with one folic acid tablet. Kindly advice.
Hello doctor, it's been 2 and a half month I had my periods. Me and my hubby are trying to convince. From last 6 days getting spots brown & red. Urine test are negative. Please advice.
Hi, My Age 30 suffering from Granulomatous inflammation in right breast I had done mammography and sonography the report say-Finding in the right breast are Probably benign (BIRADS-3. And now I had done a FNAC the report say-Features consistent with Granulomatous inflammation. Excisional Biopsy will be conclusive. But my doctor say me Excisional biopsy is not needed as I don't have pain or fever. She prescribed me clarithromycin 500mg and defzacort now. Pls suggest me as I wanted a opinions from yours Thankingyou.
I am 29 years unmarried, woman, I am suffering from pcos from last 7 years. My period is normal and regular but I have gain weight a lot and also lost also 70 % of hair. I am totally fed up with visiting doc again and again. My problem is still remain. Kindly help me out of the problem.
Certain diseases are fatal, thus, proper measures must be taken to ensure that once the symptoms have been confirmed, treatment must start immediately. Syphilis is one of the most communicable sexually transmitted diseases. If left untreated, Syphilis can be fatal.
It can lead to heart disease, brain damage and blindness. A woman infected with Syphilis can also pass it on unknowingly to her baby, if she suffers from the disease during her pregnancy. Syphilis can be easily treated, but if left too late, the antibiotics that treat it cannot reverse the damage caused by Syphilis.
Syphilis can be tested by:
- A blood test: In most cases, a simple blood test can confirm the presence of Syphilis by showing signs of the antibodies used to fight it.
- Testing the fluid from the sores: This is usually done in the case of primary or secondary Syphilis when sores are present on the patient's skin. Looking at a scraping of the sore under a microscope can be used to diagnose Syphilis if it shows the presence of the Syphilis bacteria.
- Testing cerebrospinal fluid: This is performed only in extreme cases of Syphilis where the disease may have caused complications with your nervous system. The earlier Syphilis is diagnosed, the easier it is to treat.
Syphilis is usually treated with antibiotics amongst which penicillin is the most preferred. If you've had Syphilis for less than a year, a single injected dose of penicillin can stop the disease from progressing. You may need additional doses if you have been suffering from Syphilis for more than a year. Penicillin is also the only antibiotic that can cure Syphilis and suits pregnant women as well. If you have been diagnosed with Syphilis during pregnancy, your baby should also be treated for it.
When undergoing treatment for Syphilis, here are a few other points to keep in mind:
- Abstain from oral, vaginal and anal sex until the sores have healed
- Get blood tests at regular intervals for at least a year after treatment
- Get tested for an HIV infection
- Fevers, nausea, headaches and chills are normal side effects associated with Syphilis treatment
- If you are allergic to penicillin, let your doctor know so that you can be given an alternative antibiotic
- If you have a lesion around your mouth, Syphilis can even spread through kissing another person
The good news is that once you've been cured of Syphilis, it does not recur. However, it is recommended to always use protection while having intercourse and abstain from sexual activities if your partner suffers from Syphilis.