Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
it was a very pleasant experience interacting with the doctor. I was already feeling better just talking to him . a very good doctor .
We shall be planning a religious trip next month and my wife shall be expecting her monthly periods in between the trip. Kindly suggest a medication that can postpone or prepare her periods as we want a hassle free trip.
My wife period comes ten day early. I have not done any surgery. I had an infection om my private part related to skin but now ok.
Asked I am 37 yes old female. Pregnant for 3.5 months. I am having sleeping disorder since my second trimester started. I sleep at night but after 2-3 hrs I wake up could not able to sleep. I tried everything from hot milk to meditation nothing is working. My doctor prescribed me with medicine to sleep valium 10 mg in night. Is it safe to take these medicine.
I am 28 years old. I had my lmp on 16th april 2015. I checked on 24th may I was one week positive. After dat doctr started with folic acid and duphastone. Den I had a light brownish spot on 4th. Doctor gave hcg and increased the dose of duphastone and also gave susten 200 to keep in for 7 days. On 9th may I had my first ultrasound. In dat doctor could not see the heartbeat and foetal pole. She said I had a missed abortion. Please help shall I wait for some more time for the 2nd ultrasound or what should I do?
I am 20 years old unmarried I did not. Get my periods last month is there any medicine in this please help me.
I am six months pregnant, I want to know sometime I feel pressure lower there nd I get terrified that something is going to drop. Is it really weird at this stage. I just had my anomaly usg nd everything is normal. Nd also I feel my baby only n the right side. My placenta is left lateral grade 1.
Hello Doctor, I want to ask you for my Girlfriend, She is 22, she is a Occasional Drinker, 3-4 times in a week, she has not became regular with her menstrual cycle, her cycle is very irregular. Sometimes it takes 2 or 2.5 months. And when she is in her period then she feels so much pain, she was also complaining about the amount of flow, it use to be very large. And her cycle time is also very long sometimes it takes 10 days also, I'm so much worried about her irregular cycle, Can you explain me the possible reasons behind her problem? And one more thing she vomits almost everyday when she is in periods, she also feels so much pain in her stomach and in her legs that she can't even move and she need to do compulsory bed rest. So please can you explain the possible reasons behind her situation? And what can be possible solutions? It will be great help from you doctor.
I had sex in december 2k13 but I checked and the results was negative and in January I didn't got my periods I took a medicine for periods and I don't know d name of that medicine and after taking that the next day I got down that was 25th january and now its 16th march I didn't got my periods I am really worried please help me what should I do please rply asap
I'm having pain in my right side waist region from around 6 months, I was suffering from Herpes I took medicine & now I'm taking Neuro_mpg 75 (pregabalin & methylcobalamin capsules) but the pain still exist. Can you tell why its so.
Is IUI treatment helps for asthenozoospermia, my wife all the test are normal, but me motility problem, can we get conceived.
There are many kinds of STDs including Chlamydia, gonorrhea, genital herpes, syphilis and HIV.
The important thing to understand and know is that these STDs can be prevented.
3 ways of preventing STDS are:
1. Precautions before having sex
There are some things you can do to reduce your risk of contracting STDs before having sex. This include:
Limiting the number of sexual partners
Talking honestly with partners about your sexual history
Getting tested, along with your partner, before having sex
Getting timely vaccination against HPV and HBV
If you have been diagnosed with an STD you should tell your partner about it and also explicitly ask your partner if they have had an STD.
2. Practice safe sex
Use a latex condom every time you have sex and use a water-based lubricant. If your sex life involves intercourse, anal or vaginal, make up your mind to never have sex without a condom. If you or your partner is at a high risk of STDs, be consistent about barrier use during oral sex as well. Avoid sharing towels or underclothing to reduce the risk of an STD. Check the expiration date of the condom and make sure that it has an air bubble, which shows it has not been punctured. Dispose the condom properly and never reuse it.
3. Don't drink Alcohol or use drugs before having sex
It's impossible to make responsible choices about your sex life under the influence of drugs or alcohol. When you are under the influence of any one of them, you are not in your mind and are likelier to choose a partner you wouldn't have picked otherwise. In that case, you may be at a higher risk of contracting an STD. Also, if you are on birth control pills and you vomit, the pills could lose some effectiveness.
I am 24 year female, I got married one year ago and now I am planning to conceive a baby, just few days unfortunately I had a miscarriage a baby of 2 week on 17 jan after that my period continues on 28-2 Feb after 5 days again my period started on 7 feb-12 Feb. Pls help me when it will be suitable to plan for baby. Is it a normal phenomenon?
Hi I had sex with my gf last month still she didnt get menses even we used pills. So what is the best way to get menses.
My son is passing urine since yesterday 04 pm very often, please Let me know what may be the problem ?
I have bilateral tubal block. Now I want pregnancy then what are the remedies. Please help me Now I am using some tab. Which was given by my doctor, is it can be solved by using tab or anything else.
What specific treatment (medications/ supplements, any other?) has been effective in treatment of PCOS for a child in age group 10-16 ? Regular exercise, Balanced controlled diet stress management is all tried but does not solve the problem of irregular menstrual cycle, back acne, hair growth.
5 life-long benefits of drinking desi haldi milk
Haldi is a vital spice used in the Indian cuisine and other south Asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous Asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 lifelong benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to Ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen, and drink up to a healthier you.