Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ajmera Parag ChampaklalYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 18 year old actually I have to attend a marriage on 31oct and my periods are expected on same days. But I want to skip it to enjoy every moment of function. So please help me.
I'm 20 years old. I had an intercourse with my boyfriend on may 29 using his condom. After that first time I got my periods correctly. Next month it was 7 days late after 7 days I got my periods but now it is 10 days late for me. I'm so afraid of that. I ate many pineapples and some papaya. Some friends saying that there is heat in your body so only you didn't get your periods still now. They telling me be patient but I am very afraid of that. Please help me.
Hi, I am recently married and now we need a baby. What is the best time to try for this for both of us?
I have pcod tell me if I used medicine will it be cured or should I have to do some extra things or will the medicine have some side-effects in future I will glad if any give me correct answer and give me proper diet with different options but not a very strict diet and any one day where I can eat some thing good but healthy and what exercises to do at what time please help me I need help thank you.
I had sex with my girlfriend on 8 June nd then I gave her a I pill on the same day that is 8 June so nw her menstrual cycle must have started on 14 June bt till now there are no signs of periods is it normal .m afraid please help. Asap.
Dear sexologist, which pose is making pregnancy very soon. Tell me please doctor. I did late marriage after 32 age. So I need urgent for pregnancy soon. So tell me.
Ovarian cyst. It is in left side of Overy. About 3 cm in diameter. I am giving her siocare (Albert David ) syrup. Kya ye thik kar sakta hai. Agar nahi to please thik hone k liye dawa prescribe karen. .
I am 30 years old married woman, my problem is hypoplastic utres with small ovaries, if I take any treatment if possible to conceive?
How can I prepare my lady sex partner, for doing sex? Are the previous activities like kissing, breast pressing sucking obvious? Can these previous activities make my sex partner like a whore?
I am also suffering pcod nad I hv lost so much weight and now I got so much weak by health. I am taking femilon which has prescribed by my doctor. Yet I am thinking to join gym for improving my health & weight. So before joint I want to know shall I join the gym? Bcz after joining I do not want any causes with or from pcod.
My symptoms include back pain, sexual intercourse hurts somethimes, I don't get wet wen arroused just randomly thu the day, sharp pain in my uterus and if I feel the cervics I think I feel a bump on it. Whats goin on?Please help
Fish helps to improve brain function by restoring memory.
Dark chocolates facilitate brain to create serotonin.
Brown rice is loaded with brain-boosting vitamins.
Whole grains are great food for the brain that keeps your brain active and fit.
I am 18 years old female having hormones imbalance. Menstrual cycle is abnormal and I am having very less bleeding. I am taking treatment from 2 years but I am not feeling better. Please help me.
Hi, in my breast I have small gland fro past since 7years that becomes sometimes pain. 2years before I got married and I have one baby is any problem about that it vl causes cancer. I already consult a doctor before marriage she prefer mammography ultrasound scan but she did not give any clarity about that. Am very scaring about that.
I am 29 years old with 29 weeks and 6 days pregnancy. Wanted to know can I eat dry fruits in limited quantity since everyone says it should be eaten in 9th month.
Confidence is a state where you know and understand yourself enough to put forth your thoughts and actions without being bothered or shot down by people around you. Yet, there are various situations that create a less than stellar performance in the confidence game. Many times, we end up behaving in a way that points to low confidence and self-esteem. While body language plays a huge role here, words and phrases also matter. So what are the confidence killing words and phrases that you need to ban from your life? Take a look at this list!
- Just: This single word can undermine your intentions and make things seem less casual than they actually are. Sometimes, we get intimidated by the person or the situation and end up down playing things by saying, I was just thinking about it like this.
- I am no expert: When you start a sentence by tearing yourself down, you are putting yourself up for rejection.
- What if: While a 'what if' may be a good idea in particularly trying situations where you are faced with a person who may be in panic or anxiety, this is not a good phrase to use at work and in life, in general. It shows that you have not thought of the option properly.
- I cannot: This single phrase can demolish relationships, both personal and professional within a matter of seconds. Nothing says you do not own your domain more than this phrase. When you say you can't or you cannot, you are effectively giving up and handing over control to someone else which is a downward spiral as far as your confidence goes.
- Like, so: Unless you are starring in a chick flick, we would recommend that you stop using this fluffy and light weight phase, 'that is like, so cool'. Yes, it may be cool, but saying it is cool, will more than suffice. When you use phrases like these, you are basically telling the world that you do not take yourself seriously enough to talk like a serious person.
- Exclamations: Using exclamations at the end of thanks or any other word, can show that you were not confident of getting the task done. Be grateful, but do not make it sound like relief.
- Sense: 'Am I making sense' or nonsense are words that you need to send away from your vocabulary, as they denote a low sense of confidence and also show that you do not have confidence in the people around you.So get into a more confident mode by removing these seven words and phrases from your life.