Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ajith VirkodeYour feedback matters!
Hi I had sex Friday 13 of January. I had just ended my period, and I am on larin fe 1/20 birth control. We also used a condom. When it came time for my period last week, I did not receive it. Is there really a chance of pregnancy, even though we used multiple versions of birth control?
I want just want to know that my wife is 3 month pregnant is it possible to make physical relation with my wife. It will b right or wrong.
Q: Iam 22 years old girl when I was 18 I had sex with a girl like deep lip kiss and all then later I got married to a guy and had some sex nt exactly sex but deep lip kisses he kissed my breasts and all over the body and 2 times he licked my vagina bt soon he washed his mouth and me also cleaned my vagina we both dont have any disease or any cut or anything and it was his frst sex with me before he never had any physical relation with any1 and also me I dint have any physical relation with any guy except that girl of my same gender and iam nt a lesbian. And once I used to move his pennis with my hands he used condoms at that time once he dint use condom when I was moving his pennis with my hand the fluid fell on my hands and I washed it off immediately and he also cleaned his pennis but we never indulged in fucking or penetration or intercourse. So my question is I had sex with a girl of my gender then with my husband nt exactly sex as I mentioned above is there any chance of getting std or hiv to me or my husband? note-we never had any intercourse n I never kissed his pennis and I never gave him blowjob I just used to move his pennis up and down with my hands so that he gets pleasure thats it because we were nt ready for child at dat time. And nw we are divorced. And one more question is now am gng to get married to another guy and if I had sex with him then can I and the another guy am abt to marry get std or aids?
My periodic cycle is 28 days once. This month I got my period was may 2. Next expecting date ll on may 30. I want to prepone my period before 7 r 8 days cause of my marriage is on may 29. Please provide some suggestion.
Last month I got periods in march 5 now april 2 every month 7 days before I am getting periods I am not getting pregnant I need children give suggestion I want to conceive in this month is it possible or not?
I want to ask one question only sexologist doctor jo porn movies me vagina sucking dikhate he is right or wrong. It's harmful for our health or not?
Nobody wants to be around a dirty or unhygienic person. This is true for children and adults alike. The former can become targets of bullying while the latter may find themselves socially ostracized. Good hygiene not only enhances your overall appearance but also helps prevent diseases and infections, apart from letting you steer clear of unpleasant psychological issues.
Following are some of the major reasons why you must maintain a good personal hygiene:
- Social reasons - You'll hardly find a person who wants to be talked about, particularly in a negative manner. By keeping your body well presented and clean, you can be assured of projecting a confident body image that mirrors your personality.
- Psychological reasons - By being clean and well groomed, you can feel more optimistic, especially in your social circles. Your probability of succeeding in social settings, at work or even in the case of romantic liaisons is likely to get enhanced with good personal hygiene.
What is the cost of hymenoplasty? And what does it mean? For how many days rest is required after it?
Hi Doctor, I am from AP, a diabetic type 2 patient since 2010. Got lately married at around 38 years age (Aug 2016). My wife's age 36 and conceived recently (3 weeks before). My wife working as staff nurse in a govt. Hospital doing rotational shifts is not taking proper food. Recently I got her tested for complete blood picture. Her Hemoglobin levels are 8.4 below the normal range. Please suggest some iron and folic acid combination supplement during first trimester of pregnancy. My father aged 68, diabetic and my mother non diabetic and also clarify what precautions necessary during first trimester of pregnancy in order to avoid miscarriage.
My wife is experiencing cramps in stomach and having full body pain with weakness. We recently before 15 days started family planning and now she has escaped 2 days from her period date. The pregnancy test however showed negative. I M worried.
The amazingly complex herb, ashwagandha, happens to derive its name from the two sanskrit words, "ashwa" and "gandha".It is an exquisite herb, which can significantly cater to your body in more than one way due to its numerous health benefits.
Here are some of the most common advantages and risks of consuming this herb.
- Enhances your brain: Ashwagandha is an antioxidant and helps keeping free radicals at sea, and prevents them from damaging your brain cells.
- Fights emotional imbalances: Sudden emotional imbalances and even more sudden mood swings are probably the biggest and the most imminent problems of the youth today. Ashwagandha cuts out the stress stimuli and has a soothing effect on you, thereby making sure your emotional imbalances do not come in the way of your well being. Ashwagadandha can naturally lower cortisol levels.
- Cures wounds: Ashwagandha is also believed to cure your physical wounds, and a controlled amount of this herb, is believed to save you from one-sided paralysis of your body.
- Is anti- cancerous: Ashwagandha, according to a few studies, acts as an anticancer agent because it helps in slowing down the growth of cancer cells and cancerous tumors.
- Treats insomnia: Ashwagandha has its rejuvenating properties as well, which help in calming your nerves down, relieves you of your stress. It is considered to be an effective tool in treating patients with insomnia.
- Helps in weight loss: Cortisol not only acts as a stress hormone in the body, it can also make you fat. Ashwagandha is known to naturally lower cortisol - the stress hormone.
- Lowers Blood sugar levels: Ashwagandha also potentially decreases fasting blood sugar levels, which means that it may also help to improve glucose metabolism.
But, like every other herb, ashwagandha also has some risk factors associated with it.
- Pregnancy issues: According to a few studies, this herb can have an adverse effect on you if you are a pregnant woman, putting you at the risks of stillbirth. Though there hasn't been much research to back up this fact, it still remains one of the largest concerns during pregnancy.
- Hyperthyroidism: Certain studies claim, that ashwagandha can majorly contribute to hyperthyroidism, although even this, hasn't been proven. So, if you happen to be patient of hyperthyroidism, you should consult a physician before consuming the herb.
My friend has recently got married so she is very afraid of participating in sex. What are the things to follow for 1st time participation in sex and what will be the result after participating in sex?
Hi After cervical stitches, do I have to take complete bed rest till delivery, no work and no exercise or no household works like cooking or sweeping. Because am alone at home with my husband.
My gf having vomties and also fever is this symptoms of pregnancy . After 10 days period dates how could I check pregnancy easily.
Dear doctor In which days I can make a gentle contact with my husband to avoid pregnancy. On 13 october my period had come. Please tell me, I am confused?
# Dengue fever is transmitted by the bite of an Aedes mosquito infected with a dengue virus. The mosquito becomes infected when it bites a person with dengue virus in their blood. It can’t be spread directly from one person to another person.
# Symptoms, which usually begin four to six days after infection and last for up to 10 days, may include:
- Sudden high fever,
- Severe headaches,
- Pain behind the eyes,
- Severe joint and muscle pain,
- Skin rash, which appears two to five days after the onset of fever,
- Mild bleeding (such a nose bleed, bleeding gums, or easy bruising).
# Diagnosing Dengue Fever
Doctors can diagnose dengue infection with a blood test to check for the virus or antibodies to it. If you become sick after traveling to a tropical area, let your doctor know. This will allow your doctor to evaluate the possibility that your symptoms were caused by a dengue infection.
# Treatment for Dengue Fever
There is no specific medicine to treat dengue infection. If you think you may have dengue fever, you should use pain relievers with acetaminophen and avoid medicines with aspirin, which could worsen bleeding. You should also rest, drink plenty of fluids, and see your doctor. If you start to feel worse in the first 24 hours after your fever goes down, you should get to a hospital immediately to be checked for complications.