Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ajith VirkodeYour feedback matters!
Hi i'm 20 years old female i'm trying to conceive. My periods was on 3rd june and again I got my periods on 17th june but this mid cycle bleeding was different like 1st day some spotting and second day heavy bleeding and 3rd day little brown discharge and my periods stopped [so basically heavy bleeding was on 2nd day and the color was red ]. And the bleeding was not painful like regular periods . So this can be implantation bleeding ?
Hamari shadi ko 5 saal ho gye hai or hamara ek baby hai jo 2 year 8 month ka hai. Meri age 30 hai or meri wife ki 29 years hai. Kya aap bta sakte hain ki next baby ke liye kitna gap sahi rhega. Please tell us.
You might have come across this word ‘nutraceutical’ and you may have wondered what the meaning of that word is. Nutraceutical may be a food or a part of food that not only provides taste but also provides health benefits, including prevention or treatment of disease. Doesn’t that sound interesting, why we should use those medicines when we have something so natural as our food?
NUTRACEUTICAL= NUTRITION + PHARMACEUTICAL
The first thing that jumps to our mind when we think of wheatgrass is ‘What can a grass do to my body?’ But the truth will blow your mind- wheatgrass is an effective healer because it contains 70% chlorophyll, all minerals known to man and it is loaded with vitamin A, B-complex, C, E and K. it is extremely rich in protein and contains 17 amino acids, the building blocks of protein.
ALOE VERA JUICE
This spiky green gem is a very ancient plant which is known to have medicinal properties. An amazing skin tonic that restores skin’s natural beauty. It also replenishes your body with amino acids. Great source of vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, C, E, folic acid. Aloe Vera is one of the few plants that contains vitamin B12. This doesn’t just end with vitamins but it’s a superb source of minerals like copper, chromium, magnesium, zinc and potassium.
Who doesn’t like the sprinkling of cinnamon on fresh apple or tea? It’s just one of those spices that tastes awesome. But taste is not the only reason to love cinnamon, it has amazing health benefits too. It can cure arthritis, indigestion, heart disease, weight loss, bladder infection, fatigue, tooth ache, cold, upset stomach and cholesterol. Steep in hot water for a cup of cinnamon tea, place on top of your ground coffee before brewing, add to your breakfast oatmeal or toss in while cooking grains like rice or lentils- various ways and countless benefits.
The ‘mother’ of all vinegars- apple cider vinegar has wide-ranging uses which includes everything from curing hiccups to alleviating cold symptoms and many people have turned to apple cider vinegar to help fight diabetes, high cholesterol levels and it aids in weight loss too (thanks to its acetic acid content.) It is a natural cure for a number on ailments such as diabetes, asthma, migraines, blood pressure, arthritis and stomach illnesses.
Triphala, a cornerstone of ayurvedic medicine, is a composite herbal preparation of three fruits- ‘tri’-three ‘phala’-fruits. One of the most important component of triphala is amla or Indian gooseberry which is a tremendous source of vitamin C and a powerful antioxidant. Triphala has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It boosts immunity, relieves constipation, purifies blood, promotes weight loss and improves liver function.
ISABGOL/ PSYLLIUM HUSK
Psyllium husk has a long history of use in traditional and herbal medicines. It is a natural, soluble fiber derived from husks of psyllium seeds. These tiny stuff grows up to 20 times when they reach our stomach and forms a gel-like mass that helps to transport waste to intestinal tract. It also been used to regulate blood glucose levels, lower cholesterol and relieve both diarrhoea and constipation.
There are ample references to guggul and its medicinal properties in ayurvedic medicine, which describes its use in wide variety of conditions. Some of these are obesity, heart disease, diabetes, arthritis and cholesterol. It also improves thyroid function, fat-burning activity of body and also decreases the risk of stroke.
Green tea is one of the most commonly used teas all over the world. While many people enjoy the mild taste of green tea, it may have more benefits than simply being a refreshing beverage. It may help you become healthier and fight certain types of diseases. You can lose weight, avoid flu, boost memory, lower bad cholesterol and even boost exercise endurance with the help of a tea, what more do we need?
I am suffering from irregular periods. Its usually come after 30 to 32 days. In this month I got period after 33 days. What should I do?
After 5 days of my ovarian cyst laser operation there is white creamy discharge from my vagina with lots of itching and small sores inside the vaginal opening pls suggest me something.
Sir, my wife is pregnant now it is two and half months. I am serving man I want to take her with me for 3 months. Pls guide is it advisable to Cary her with me?
My gf did not have any side effects after having unwanted 72. She took on 27th june at 3pm. 4 days have passed but she is normal and did not had any side effects. Is it normal? is she safe? is side effects necessary? please answer me.
Sex on 29th may 2016 Periods started on 31st may 2016 And now missed periods for the month of june, till date 9th july no periods. Is it a sign of pregnancy?
I have to do sex withmy girlfriend for first time. But she is afraid of pain that will occur from the virginity loss. I do not want her to be in pain. What should I do. I thought to give her 2 sleeping pills so that she would get in deeply sleep and not get hurt. Is this a good idea. Yes or no If no then why so?
I am 9 month pregnant can I take the almond and other nuts and I want my baby look like healthy and glowing what can I do for this.
PMS is often treated as a joke but for many women, it is a monthly nightmare. Muscle cramps, headaches, bloating, breast tenderness, anxiety and depression are common symptoms of PMS. Though there is no set cure for PMS here are a few tips that will help you deal with it.
- Set yourself an exercise routine: Exercising not only helps you maintain weight but also helps dealing with PMS. You only need to set aside 30 minutes a day for a brisk walk, jog, swim or even dance. Aerobic exercises improve blood circulation, ease stress and help the brain release happy hormones.
- Change your diet: If you are feeling bloated and depressed, cut back on simple carbohydrates like sugar and fat and increase your consumption of complex carbohydrates like fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Do not attempt a low carb diet to lose weight if you suffer from PMS. Reducing the simple carbohydrates in the body and increasing the complex carbohydrates keeps you body feeling full for longer and increases the serotonin levels in the body.
- Quit alcohol and caffeine: Drinking a glass of wine or a cup of coffee may give you temporary relief from PMS symptoms but in the long run they aggravate your PMS symptoms such as headaches, breast tenderness and mood swings. Alcohol may also contribute towards lowering the magnesium levels in your body and thereby make you feel bloated.
- Relax: One of the effects of PMS is to make you feel anxious and tense. The easiest way to address this is by learning to relax. Try meditation or yoga for half an hour every morning. This will improve your overall health as well as soothe muscle pains.
- Take a few supplements: Research says that certain fatty acids like Omega 3 and linoleic acid can lower irritability and body aches associated with PMS. Calcium is also known to help ease PMS symptoms. Getting these nutrients in the required levels may not be possible only through your daily meals. Hence, you can also consider supplements to ease your pains.
- Use Birth control pills: Birth control pills with the drospirenone hormone can help ease symptoms of severe PMS. Menstruation is often accompanied by a drop in estrogen levels that can lead to migraines. Birth control pills also regulates your hormones and hence avoids these fluctuations. It also keeps your ovaries from releasing eggs every month and hence reduces the intensity of the associated cramps.
- Talk to people: You are not alone when it comes to PMS. Instead of keeping quiet about your discomfort, talk to people who may be experiencing something similar. Sharing your problems will introduce you to new ways of dealing with it. You could also get online support through various discussion groups.