Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AjithYour feedback matters!
Its been 9 weeks since my last missed period. I suspect that I am 9 weeks pregnant. I have had a ultrasound done at 5 weeks which the doctor said was not pregnant. All my urine pregnancy tests turn up negative. I am overweight and have a lot of stomach fat. So in my case which is a better option to rule out pregnancy? Beta Hcg blood test or ultrasound?
Cure for severe cramps and unbearable pain in Periods lasting for more than 10 hours with pain in lower back also.
I m married but separated from last 8 yrs, doesnt have any physical relation with any one, now a day i feel very tired my age is 38 can it affect on my health
I have being trying from last 1.5yr to conceive baby but no result then I consult a doctor and took medicine after that in 3month I lost the baby now again trying she have given me duphaston medicine for 10days. Clomipure for 5days inject every month of 3 day period fsh. Injt. All 9 Regular. Bt i am not getting the result I am suffering for pcos also. please advise me what do I do now i am really worried.
Debilitating inflammation in the joints and its surrounding tissue usually characterize arthritis. This ailment can greatly weaken the body. At the point when joints are seriously influenced by joint pain, there are a number of treatment methods that may be available for the patient. Pain relievers, physiotherapy and other forms of treatment can help in offering relief. Yet, when these methods fail, one can go in for replacement surgery of the affected joint. This may not just lessen or eliminate the pain experienced but it can also it can reestablish better strength in the joint. Hip, knee, and shoulder joint substitutions are a portion of the more normal surgeries suggested when managing joint pain.
Joint Replacement Surgery for Various Joints: Arthritis can affect a variety of joints in various ways. In the shoulder, this can be found in the humerus (the upper arm bone) and a bit of the scapula (the shoulder bone). In the knee, it includes the finishes of the femur and tibia (the thigh bone and shin bone, separately) and the patella (the knee top). In the hip, the influenced zones are the femur and the attachment in the pelvic bones in which it rests (the hip bone socket). In simple words, an aggregate joint trade or replacement for joint pain includes replacing the harmed joint surfaces with simulated segments artificially.
Ideal Candidate: In the event that your joint pain is progressed yet you are generally healthy, joint substitution might be a choice. Notwithstanding, you should take the advice of an accomplished orthopedic pro who can give you moderate treatment choices and other negligibly intrusive ways to deal with the condition before resorting surgery.
As a rule, you may not be a decent candidate of the replacement if:
- You have inadequately controlled diabetes
- You are a chain smoker
- You are extremely chubby
- You have encountered contaminations in the influenced ligament joint before
- The best contender for a ligament joint replacement surgery includes patients who:
- Have joint pain that is extreme
- Are encountering a debilitating effect in their personal life due to the painful symptoms
- Have discovered moderate medicines, for example, mitigating drugs and non-intrusive treatment to be ineffectual
- Are willing to effectively and regularly participate in a recovery program after surgery
The accomplishment of a joint substitution surgery relies on upon the stability of the remaining parts of the joint. In the event that the joint has endured a few diseases, or in the event that it has experienced a few surgeries, it may not be sufficiently solid to withstand a joint replacement procedure. What's more, if you there are immune system disorders or long ailments like diabetes at play, then there may be little chance of aligning with the new joint.
Syphilis is one of the most common STD and can affect both men and women. This bacterial infection can be easily treated, but if left unattended it can cause serious problems. Syphilis can be caught by mere skin to skin contact with an infected person’s genitals or mouth. Hence even if you do not have intercourse with an infected person, you can still get infected from them. If a woman who is pregnant gets infected with this disease, she could pass it on to her unborn child as well.
A person suffering from syphilis may not always exhibit symptoms of the disease. This disease goes through active as well as dormant phases with symptoms being present only in the former. Even its dormant phase, this disease can be transmitted from one person to another.
There are four stages of syphilis and each of them have their own symptoms.
- Primary stage: In its first stage, syphilis is marked by the presence of open sores called chancres. This can occur in the mouth, genitals are or around the anus. It can also be seen in other parts of the body where bacteria may have entered the body. These chancres are painless and may be accompanied by a swelling of the lymph nodes around it. This is the most contagious stage of the disease. Without treatment, these sores will resolve themselves in 3-6 weeks but the syphilis bacteria itself will remain in the body.
- Secondary stage: Anywhere between 2 weeks to 12 weeks after coming in contact with the bacteria, this infection may move into its second phase or secondary stage. At this point, you will notice a rash on your skin. This rash can be seen as a collection of small, flat or raised skin sores along with small, open sores on mucous membranes. These sores may contain pus. Dark-skinned people may notice that these sores are lighter than the surrounding skin. Along with this, the patient may also have fever, a sore throat, headaches, weakness, irritability and suffer from weight loss.
- Latent stage: Once the rash clears, this disease moves into its dormant or latent phase. This is also known as the hidden stage and can last anywhere from 1 to 20 years. It is very difficult to diagnose syphilis in this stage as there are no visible symptoms.
- Late (tertiary) stage: If the disease is not diagnosed and treated by the time it reaches this stage, it can cause a number of serious health problems. This includes blindness, cardiovascular problems, mental disorders and even death. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.