Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. AjithYour feedback matters!
I am married five yes ago, my wife is not active or interested in sex. How should I seduce her. And we are planning to have a baby as well but she couldn't conceive.
Hi doctor myself Sana am 18 years old am suffering from mensuration till 4 may to still running what should I do to stop this please suggest me something.
Peanuts are rich in monounsaturated fats, the sort of fat that is added to a healthy-heart diet. However, just as peanuts have loads of benefits, they come with certain disadvantages too. The advantages of peanuts are as follows:
- Peanuts are a source of antioxidants: Not only do peanuts contain oleic acid, but also the energizing fat found in olive oil and is a rich form of cell regeneration. The regeneration material is very helpful in avoiding many types of cancers. For example, as preventive agents, simmered peanuts do equal amount of recovery and regeneration as blackberries and strawberries. These are far more efficient than apples, carrots or beets.
- Peanuts are key to heart-health benefits: Just as peanuts are good cancer preventing agents, dangers of death from cardiovascular and coronary heart diseases can also be avoided with their help.
- Peanuts reduce risk of stroke based on preliminary animal studies: Resveratrol is a substance, which was initially found in red grapes and red wine. However, now it is also available in peanuts. This phytonutrient has been said to enhance the blood flow in the brain by as much as 30 percent. It enormously diminishes the danger of a stroke or a heart attack.
As mentioned earlier, just as peanuts have certain good qualities, they can be somewhat bad for the health as well. Following are some of the reasons:
- Peanuts can be an allergen: Peanuts are also considered as a standout amongst the most widely recognized food sensitivities for people. A lot of people have nut hypersensitivities so serious that even their breathing is disturbed with a little amount of a shelled nut. Their tongue starts getting numb and their skin starts swelling. Some people have an extremely increased allergy to peanuts and for them, it can even be fatal, if not treated immediately.
- Peanuts contain lectins: Peanuts, alongside different vegetables like soy, contain hostile substances called lectins. Lectins are sticky proteins found in numerous food items including vegetables. They serve as a bug. The stickiness and structure of lectins, however, makes them very difficult to process and digest.
- Peanuts contain inflammatory elements: The abnormal state of Omega-6 unsaturated fats that peanuts contain is quite dangerous. It is true that your body needs, both Omega-3 and Omega-6 unsaturated fats for a good health. The issue, in any case, is that the standard western eating routine is, to a great degree, high in Omega-6 unsaturated fats and low in Omega-3s. At the point when Omega-3 unsaturated fats are out of proportion with the Omega-6 fats (as frequently emerges in a standard Western eating routine) irritation, coronary illness, and other medical problems emerge. Therefore, a balanced diet is very important.
I am getting 4th month of pregnancy.I am suffering from vomits. I do not eat anything.I do not use any tablets.Any problem for my baby please saggiest me
Hi, Greetings to you. Please can you advise us what we have to eat in the first trimester of pregnancy. What a pregnant lady has to eat in her first trimester. What not to eat? What precautions has to take? We really don't know about these days. Your valuable suggestions will help us a lot. Thanks in advance for your time & help.
Is it safe to take dubagest sr 300 before periods. As m trying to conceive will it protect the womb if m getting conceived? . Or it will bring menses?
1. Pack it in advance
At the moment, food is still allowed in all forms of transportation (plane, bus, train, boat) so use it to your advantage by packing easy to-go meals and snacks to keep in your carry on. If you are traveling through the airport, all foods must be wrapped, packed, or contained. Also, the no liquid over 3.5 ounces rule applies here so leave dressings, sauces, or creamy substances at home if they are greater than said amount.
Here are 7 healthy travel snack examples:
1) Dried fruit and nut mix – Mix your favorite combo and throw them into the perfectly portioned snack bags. Some of my favorites are pistachios (shelled) and dried cranberries or raisins and almonds. For a lower calorie, crunchier option, add a high fiber cereal (6gm of fiber, 8gm of sugar) 2) nut butter sandwich – choose your favorite and slap it between 2 slices of 100% whole wheat or whole grain bread. I love justin’s nut butter travel packs as an option too.
3) Fruit – Make it easy by throwing a portable fruit in your bag. Apples and bananas are great go-tos for this.
4) Turkey sandwich – Try a low-sodium turkey breast (nitrate/nitrite-free is also a great choice) on 100% whole wheat or whole grain bread with your favorite mustard. Hint: adding mustard in between turkey slices will prevent soggy bread.
5) Veggies slices – If you don’t have the time to cut them, buy them pre-cut and throw them into a sandwich bag. Here’s an article on the best healthy snacks for the office that can also make a great travel snacks.
6) A health food bar – Choose ones that are made from whole and minimally processed ingredients and at least 8 grams of protein. Also, watch the sugar in these bars. Try to aim for less than 12 grams of sugar per bar. Some of my favorites include kindbar protein plus, think thin, nugo bar, oskri bar, clif mojo, the good bar, luna, luna protein, and simply bar.
7) Protein powders – These are great if you have a re-usable water bottle. Throw powder in with water or skim milk and you’ve got a great treat. Tera’s whey and vega offer great to-go packs!
If you are traveling by car, bring a cooler. This will expand your options tremendously!
2. Buy it on your way:
If you weren’t able to pack in advance, which is ideal, you can make the right choice when purchasing food at the airport, train station, gas station, or bus station. A few items that are available at most terminals and stations are:
Turkey or chicken sandwich
Nonfat or lowfat yogurt and fruit
Nuts mixed in nonfat or lowfat yogurt
Salads (with dressing on the side)
Trail mixes (without added sugary candies and chocolate)
Water (don’t go for sugar beverages, just don’t!)
3. Look around
Most of us rush to the station or terminal to sit and wait. Instead of going to the first vendor, use that time to look around at your options (and get some exercise). There has been a huge trend toward offering healthier options in almost all travel areas including airport terminals, bus stations, rest stops, and train stations. I know it isn’t perfect everywhere, but if you pack what you can, you can make it work!
4. Call ahead
If you are on a flight that will be serving meals, call the airline ahead of time. Most airlines will accommodate your health needs by offering meals that are lowfat, vegetarian, gluten-free, low sodium, etc. Or, opt out of airplane food all together by packing your own meal.
5. Stay mindful
Who wants indigestion, an upset stomach, or low energy when traveling? eating unhealthy foods while traveling may be easy, but it won’t make traveling fun. Keep this in mind when perusing your options.
6. Stay hydrated
It is important to stay hydrated while traveling, which is especially important on long flights. We feel most comfortable when humidity is around 50% – meaning the air is 50% saturated with water. Air in an airline cabin can fall to as low as 1% on long flights.
Dehydration can lead to headaches, muscle cramps, fatigue, and reduced concentration. Water and herbal teas are great ways to keep you going. If you are prone to upset stomachs or nausea, bring along a few herbal tea bags such as ginger or chamomile.
7. Smart restaurant choices
These can make or break a diet. Think about the same things you would if you were home:
Take a look at the menu online or ahead of time, if available.
Choose meat and fish items that are steamed, broiled, baked, grilled, poached or roasted.
Choose vegetables that have been steamed over sautéed or fried.
Ask for dressing accompaniments on the side such as dressing, sour cream, cheese, and mayonnaise.
Limit alcohol – I would suggest not doing this while you are in travel, especially if you are driving. If you have other modes and must partake, go for a glass of wine; lite beer; or a small a liquor with club soda, water, or on the rocks.
What should be the proper food to be given as she is pregnant of 7 weeks and four days? She is 51 kgs weight and what should be given for a healthy baby?
I am suffering from PCOD. My menstrual cycle is totally irregular. I am a married woman. I and my husband want a baby now. What should we do? And am I able to conceive a baby?
Benefits of Red Wine:
1. The antioxidants:
The red wine contains antioxidants, especially resveratrol, which is found in grape skins and seeds. The importance of antioxidans is long known, they fight free radicals and this way protects the healthy cells against their action.
2. Prevents heart attack:
The resveratrol has an important role in blood thining. It works quickly, preventing the platelets (cells involved in blood clotting) to stick together. Through this mechanism, the resveratrol can prevent heart attack.
Consumed with moderation, as medicine, red wine decreases the risk of heart attacks in eldry people, with aproximately 30-50%. For people who have already suffered a heart attack, the red wine has the power to prevent another attack. Red wine can increase the amount of hdl (the good cholesterol) and prevents ldl (the bad cholesterol). The studies have reported that people who regularly and moderately comsume red wine, presents a lower risk of being diagnosed with cardiovascular disease. The moderate consumption of red wine reduces inflammation of chronic smokers blood vessels, prevents blood clots and reduces vessel damage caused by fat deposits.
3. Helps the digestion:
It was noticed that the natural, untreated red wine helps digestion and prevents bloating. A glass of red wine, after a meal rich in meat and fats, helps in evacuation of waste from the intestine, thus reducing the risk of gastric or duodenal ulcer.
4. Skin care:
Also the red wine is ideal for skin care. The resveratrol from its composition helps the skin to remain young and firm, protecting it from free radicals and delaying the appearance of wrinkles. To enjoy an extra of beauty and freshness at skin level, add each time in the bath watter, one or two glasses of red wine.
5. Prevents breast cancer:
The red wine prevents and keep the breast cancer under control. The scientists at harvard university have found that women who drink two glasses of red wine per day have a 50% lower chances to suffer from breast cancer, while specialists from the university of calabria, italy, found that women who have already been diagnosed with this disease can keep it under control if they drink a glass of red wine every day
6. Phytoestrogen effects:
The resveratrol is a phytoestrogen. There are certain herbs that can play the estrogen role in organism, by having similar effects. Thus, it was sugested that the red wine can combat some problems caused by lack of estrogen, such as osteoporosis or premature menopause. However, these assumpsions have not been proven yet. For those who do not like red wine, the good news is that the resveratroul is also found in peanuts, blueberries and rosehips.