Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am 40 years. I am suffer with sugar last 6 years, my fbs 125 ppbs145 I take glycomet gp1. Suggest me for my diet.
I am suffering from sexual disorder. I am not been able to control my desire and masturbate every single night. Please help me out.
I am facing nystagmus problem, I know it is not treated but it can be less to less, that is why, I need medicines, please give name of medicines, which helps me to less nystagmus.
I am 22 years old male and I weigh just 48 kgs. I am very serious about increasing my weight but I couldn't. Adding to this, I could not eat much food even though I am hungry. Sometimes I even push myself to eat more but I feel like vomiting. So I stop with that. Sometimes just after having 2 hands of food, I feel like vomiting. My posture is lean and I sleep around 12 in the night for 6 to 7 hours. Please suggest me to gain weight.
From a long time I am suffering from a problem, I feel some sort of thing behind my left ear area, that is not pain for sure! I just feel awkward and has to rotate my neck left and right to feel good, with the rotation I have to blink my eye( or can say forcefully closing my eyes). This symptoms disappears sometimes. Can you please explain what I am suffering from?
I have pain in the motion area while going motion, some times I see blood while going motion. Why comes this happens?
Hello sir I have a problem of piles. My name is sumit biswas. So can you please help me. It's quite painful you know. Thank you very much.
What is acquired immune deficiency syndrome (aids) and how we prevent from acquire immune deficiency syndrome (aids)?
Have a light and early dinner for good sleep and fresh morning, lots of salad and vegetables and less chapati/rice.
Hi, will you tell me why I m getting sex much more than normal. It is same as like of sex addiction. Why m getting so much sex it does my brain hang. My thinking gets distributed. So please help me. What to do?
Stomach problems are one of the most common issues you face. Irrespective of what your age is, it is highly likely that you have an upset stomach once in while. A stomach upset has a distinguishable characteristic - that stomach linings as well as the small and large intestines tend to swell. This is called inflammation. The following are the most common causes of an upset stomach.
Viruses are the most common causes of an upset stomach. It is highly likely that your stomach upset is because of a virus since there are so many types of them.
2. Parasites or bacteria like Salmonella and Escherichia coli
This is also a very common cause of stomach upset. Salmonella infections are usually caused by eating raw eggs, meat and meat products whereas Escherichia coli infections come from raw vegetables as well as milk and dairy products.
3. Allergic reactions
These happen very specifically to people who have a reaction to a certain type of food.
4. Excess alcohol
Most people think that alcohol will only make you pass out or get liver cirrhosis. Many people do not know that alcohol can actually adversely affect your stomach as well.
5. Excess caffeine
Caffeine is also dangerous to your stomach as taking too much of it can cause a stomach upset.
6. Fatty foods
Fatty foods such as cheese, dark chocolates, whole eggs, fatty fish, etc. are dangerous because they are harder to digest than many other types of food. This means that eating even a small amount of fatty foods are enough to cause a stomach upset sometimes.
7. Eating too much
This is also a major cause of stomach upset simply because your stomach can only digest a certain amount of food.
You must also be able to distinguish when you have a stomach infection and when you have Chron's disease as it is basically a chronic stomach upset. Chron's disease causes the whole digestive tract to be inflamed.
Was suffering from vomiting, so consulted homeopath dr, during homeopath treatment loose motion started, again consulted Dr. But now from 3 days no motion at all. Is it effect of medicines and what should I do now.
Hi, Last few months I have been suffering from dry mouth, lips and throat once I walk up from sleep. Also uper part of nose is blocked and feel less breath when eat, drink or talk. Snoring problem is also there. Please suggest a remedy.
What should we eat at night usually to avoid any gas issues . What kind of food is preferable please also suggest in a week how many times we can consume non veg.
Although a vegetable, garlic is primarily classified as a spice and is used in many dishes across cultures. However, apart from the pungent smell which is the most known characteristic of garlic, it also has medicinal properties and thus, was even used by healers for various ailments before the advent of modern medicine.
Some of the reasons garlic is considered healthy:
Garlic is considered healthy for a multitude of reasons. Let's look at some of the ailments that garlic can prevent as well as help in healing.
- Great Against Common Cold: Garlic and garlic based homemade treatments are great ways to ward off the common cold. Garlic contains the chemical "allicin" which is known to aid health within the body. Having a few cloves or garlic can help you fight the common cold infection.
- It is Known to Improve Bone Health: Garlic is known to be very beneficial for bone health, especially in menopausal women. Women may encounter bone loss during menopause as the production of estrogen is lowered. Garlic encourages estrogen production which can stop bone loss and even protect against bone problems such as osteoarthritis.
- Is an effective agent in Lowering Blood Pressure: Hypertension is a known killer all across the world. Garlic contains polysulfides which are effective in vasodilation or the widening of the blood vessels and also relaxation of the muscles. This helps blood pressure being lowered within the body and is an effective home remedy if consumed in controlled amounts.
- Reduces Fatigue and is a Performance Enhancer: Garlic is known to reduce fatigue within people as it controls the heart rate by lowering blood pressure. Whether it is an athletic performance or other physical work related performance requirements, this spice tends to give an extra boost.
- Controls LDL Cholesterol, thereby reducing chances of Heart Disease: LDL cholesterol, also known as bad cholesterol, is controlled by allicin as it improves liver functions. The liver can then break down LDL cholesterol easily and thus also helps in preventing arteriosclerosis. Garlic is also known to prevent blood clots that lead to heart attacks.
- Garlic has anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial properties: Garlic has been known throughout the ages to be an effective anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic agent. Garlic extracts or small amounts of garlic in your diet can help you build up immunity and also kill infections within your system effectively. It is also known to be very effective against tapeworm infestations within the gut.