Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit Vasant BellareYour feedback matters!
I was born with a pretty fair Complexion but recent exposure to the pollutants and all, I got this very uneven tone of skin, fair and much lighter on the inside and much brownish arms and feet, is it possible to get an even tone and natural skin color back. Or should I change my lifestyle which might be effecting the skin.
Hello respected doctor I would like to tell you about my problem of premature ejaculation which I can hold enough for only few seconds and after that some white pimples will forms on my face and some other body parts. I don't have money to consult any doctor please help me anyone to resolve this situation thank you.
Hello I am suffering with PSORIASIS skin disease since 12 years & from past 2 years I have habit of Ejaculation of sperm by my hand, Some body says this habit removes stress so I am daily doing this and some body says it causes immunity problem then Psoriasis increase on your body. Now my Question is This habit really increases the Psoriasis or Removes the Stress and Decreases the Psoriasis? PLEASE HELP ME.
I have to small small pimple on by upper back cover on shoulder I want to stop that can you suggest me what should I do?
Laser Hair removal is a medico-dermatological process to remove unwanted hair follicles by exposing the same to the pulses of laser light. The basic principle adopted for this is known as Selective Photothermolysis or SPTL. Specific wavelengths of light and pulse duration are applied on the targeted tissue. Melanin imparts color to the hair and skin. One type of melanin, known as Eumelanin imparts the black or brown color, whereas Pheomelanin imparts the red or blonde color. Laser is the most effective on dark and coarse hair.
The following are the types of Lasers used for hair removal:
Ruby laser: The primary laser for hair removal, it is most effective on fair skin and is well absorbed by the melanin. Because of small spot size and slow repetitive application, it becomes much expensive and uncomfortable.
- Alexandrite laser: It covers larger spot size and works faster on fair and olive complexions.
- Diode laser: With longer wavelength, it penetrates deeply into the skin. It is most suitable for darker skin but not for finer and lighter hair. Because of smaller spot size, treatment may take a lot of time.
- Nd: YAG Laser: With larger spot size and faster repetition rates, it is suitable for all types of skin, including tanned skin. However, it is less effective on fine and light hair.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL): Emitting full wavelengths of light, this treats problems of skin pigmentation. It suits best for a fairer skin tone and darker hair.
Duration of Treatment: It takes about 4-6 sessions spaced four weeks apart.
Target time: The targeted hair follicles start falling within 10 to 14 days.
Areas suitable for treatment
- Larger areas of skin can be treated.
- It is important to know that hair grows in three phases; growing, resting and shedding. You can make your choice according to your skin’s pigmentation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Whenever I apply any cream to my face I get pimple. Please suggest me that is it necessary to apply cream for face or not so important.
Sir in winters I have noticed dryness on my fingers even cracks also appears. I always use cold cream / oil at night but don't get positive results. Can you recommend any cream for treatment.
The skin can get dull and result in acne and other breakouts if exposed to the sun or other environmental factors. Homeopathic treatments have one major advantage over other forms of treatment that is they do not have any side effects.
Some homeopathic treatments for getting clear skin are-
1. Sulphur - Symptoms of dry and scaly skin can be treated by sulphur. It can also be used to treat skin eruptions such as pimples and pimple marks.
2. Bovista - Bovista is a homeopathic remedy used for disorders resulting from excessive use of cosmetics. Pimples and dark skin are problems caused by excessive cosmetic products use and treating these symptoms with bovista can help in achieving a clear and healthy skin.
3. Psorinum - People affected by overactive sebaceous glands, which results in excessive oil production benefit from using Psorinum. It will remove symptoms of greasy skin and pimples caused as a result of oily skin.
4. Silicea - Silicea is a homeopathic medicine used when acne leaves deep marks on the skin. This treatment gets rid of the scars to give a clear skin.
5. Sepia - Discoloration of the face caused due to liver disorders or hormonal imbalance is treated by Sepia. Sepia eliminates these discolorations and gives you clear and healthy skin.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Can Exercising Regularly Keep Your Skin Flawless??