Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajit Seetharam Pai
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit Seetharam PaiYour feedback matters!
I have four fibroid trying to get pregnant but I can't I am already visit a gynocolist he told me that I can conceive a baby easily he give me some fertility tablet the name of the tablet is vertova but after 2 months I can't conceive my baby I am really worried my question is that is fibroid is the main reason for to conceive a baby or other.
We had unprotected sex on 9th day after her period she had i-pill within 24 hrs after 4 days vaginal bleeding started. Its is here for last 6 days. For how many days it will occur. Should we consult any doctor to stop the bleeding. When to do the pregnancy test.
Before one week of my period. My right breast is discharging thin density white colored discharge if pressed. I'm not pregnant but take thyroid medicine. This happened 1st time. What should I do?
The lungs are made of pipes - starting from the nostrils all the way to the fine tubules in the lungs, through which the air we breathe passes through. The inhaled air also contains a lot of other particles - dust, pollen, virus, cigarette smoke, etc. Very often, the body is allergic to one or more of these particles, and the bronchi are constantly irritated and inflamed due to their sustained exposure. This causes allergic bronchitis which is identified by symptoms like chronic coughing, difficulty breathing, hoarseness, nasal congestion.
Ayurveda believes that the human body has 3 doshas or bio elements - vata, pitta, and kapha. Any disease is believed to be due to one of these being affected. Allergic bronchitis is believed to be an issue with vata.
- The most effective treatment for bronchitis is believed to be a glass of milk mixed with 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder in it. This mixture is believed to be most effective when taken on an empty stomach and can be had 2 to 3 times a day.
- Equal portions of powders of dry ginger, long pepper, and black pepper can be mixed with honey to make a smooth paste. This can be had 2 to 3 times a day to see wonderful results.
- One-half teaspoon of licorice powder mixed in 1 cup of water can be boiled, cooled, and stored to be consumed through the day.
- A creeping plant known as somlata (Ephedra vulgaris) is found to be highly efficacious in relieving asthma. This grows in western Himalayas in abundance and is sent in hundreds of tonnes to western countries where ephedrine is prepared from it. The powder made from the whole plant, after drying in the shade and is given in the dosage of 100 to 250 milligrams, mixed with honey or water at the intervals of 8 to 4 hours.
- Kapha katari - Literally translates as phlegm cutter, this works immediately. The powder needs to be wrapped in betel leaf and chewed slowly. Continue with another 4 doses over the next 24 hours.
- Kanakasava - The extract of Datura is very effective in halting bronchitis but needs to be taken under medical supervision only. This is habit-forming and therefore, needs to be used cautiously.
In addition, follow these general considerations too:
- Avoid or minimize exposure to known allergens, cigarette smoke and pollution
- Drink about 8 to 10 glasses of water to help form a thin mucous
- Avoid dust in the bedroom, avoid feather pillows
- Regularly vacuum clean the house
- Do yoga, especially the breathing asanas which are very beneficial for bronchitis patients
Allergic bronchitis is a chronic condition, and acute attacks can be avoided by following some of the pointers mentioned above.
Sir my wife had her last period on may6. Now its been 53 days since her last period. During these days we tried to contact several times. She have all major pregnancy symptoms. But we have done many tests like ultrasound, urine, blood and home tests. All are shown negative. We are really confused whether she is pregnant or not. Please give some advice.
Hi I'm 35 years old 6 months I'm taking 2nd ivf treatment as 1st was unsuccessful I got hypothyroidism it's normal for which I take 100 mcg every day & I got pcod problem as my periods r irregular & now for 2 years it's been light as well so can you please suggest any precautions to take for success.
Hi my baby is 9 month old. and I'm lactating mother. I want to lose my weight. Please suggest me. How I get my pre pregnancy shape. I just want to lose around 15 kgs.
I am 20 years old. I usually have menses on 14 of each month. But this time I had very slight bleeding on 6 Jan only for some hours then it completely stopped and again came on 8 Jan for few hours after which it didn't appear again. I was expecting complete periods (3 days in my case) around 14 Jan but it didn't happen. What should I infer from this? Is the bleeding for few hours on 6 & 8 Jan can be considered as menses? Please help. Please suggest me some medicines to have complete periods.
Main 20 age ki hu. Majhe pcos hain. Main 70 kgs ki hu. Mere do saal pehele gal bladder operation hua hain. Main kya karun? Kya main kabhi pregnant nahi ho sakti?
During my period time I am getting pain in my lower abdomen . Please advice me some medicine for the relief .
I am 32/F/unmarried and virgin. I am not on any medicine. I have noticed I bleed for 3-4 days after I masturbate. I don't insert any thing in my vagina and rub my clit with my pants on. From last 1.5 years, I am noticing I started to bleed after I am sexually excited. Last month I spoke to Gyne but couldn't tell her it happens after I get aroused. I am worried what it could be. Is it something serious. Please genuine advice only.
Unwanted pregnency se bachne k liye konsi medicine use karna behtar hai. Abhi 20 hours huwe hain. Age 16 complete h. Ya isse bachne ka koi or bhi rasta hai?!
Garlic can do wonders to your libido. Garlic has always been seen as a miracle herb that heals body organs. It normalizes the blood flow especially towards the penis. Many ancient civilizations have used garlic to increase and heal the sexuality. I have personally tried garlic and can vouch for its powers. It is not only good for vitality and little jhony it is also great for your general health.
How to Use:
You can eat three to four garlic cloves daily for a if you are having difficulty getting an erection. You can cut that down to three times a week after a month. that is if you start feeling better down there. you can also use grated garlic in your meat to get the desired result but raw garlic cloves work much better. Your breath will be awful but I am sure your partner won’t complain after your performance in bed.
Increasing the effectiveness:
In order to increase the effectiveness of the treatment you should cut down on the trans-fat. This will not only help you get in better shape but also will help your boom, boom to go zoom zoom.
I have infertility problem. My age 25 years. Doctor has done my endometrial biopsy. My report is endometrium is in proliferative phase. What is this my report is normal or not .am I get get pregnant in this phase.
From time to time, it's a good idea for a man to undergo an STD screening. This is true if a man is enjoying the company of more than one sexual partner, if he isn't sure that his partner is monogamous (or if he is not), or if he's thinking about unprotected sex with a steady partner for the first time. Men should consider STD screening an integral part of penis care, not something that can be overlooked or put off!
What happens during an STD screening?
For many men, the thought of a strange messing around with their junk is the stuff of nightmares - even if that inspection happens in a medical setting. Here's what a guy can expect:
1. A ton of questions. A guy will be asked a multitude of questions, and some of them might seem to be asking for 'too much information.' A doctor will need to know about a man's sexual history, how many partners he has had recently (or ever), what kind of sexual activity he engages in and any health issues that might have arisen during those encounters. The doctor will ask blunt questions and expect frank answers. This is not the time to be coy!
2. A physical examination. A guy can expect to have his equipment explored a bit by the physician. This will include a visual examination for any lesions, irritations, bumps, bruises, sores and the like. It will also include a physical examination in which the doctor will touch the penis and surrounding area. The goal is to find any lumps or bumps that can't be seen, only felt.
3. Swabs and urine tests. During an STD screening, the doctor might want to take samples for examination by a laboratory. In order to do this, swabbing is typically used. This means using an instrument that looks very much like a Q-tip, passing it over and around any questionable areas to pick up a variety of cells from that area, and then sending those cells to the lab for examination. A man might also be used to provide a urine sample.
4. Blood testing. Blood tests are extremely helpful in STD screening, as they pick up infections that might be latent in the body - meaning that there are no outward signs of it at the moment. Herpes is a good example of this. A man who is having an active outbreak shows signs of the problem, but during the times between outbreaks, it can be impossible to tell a man has herpes simply by looking at him. A blood test, however, can reveal the truth.
5. More invasive examinations. A man who is dealing with a particular issue might undergo more invasive testing. For instance, a guy who engages in regular anal play and complains of bleeding or pain in that area might be examined there to figure out what the problem might be. However, rest assured that the doctor will be gentle and try to cause as little embarrassment as possible. Doctors have seen it all, so nothing a guy says will shock them or make them view him differently.
A man who is worried about STDs should take special care to prevent the problem by using condoms whenever he has sex with a new partner, ensuring he is in a monogamous relationship before going without protection, and getting STD screening on a regular basis, regardless of his relationship status.
When it comes to penis health, a man can also make great strides toward better penis care with a good penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Though no crème can prevent a sexually transmitted disease, the regular application of a crème indicates good penis hygiene; and that means a man will be faster to catch the first signs of an STD if he does contract one. A guy should look for a luxurious combination of Shea butter and vitamin E, as well as other nutrients and vitamins, to ensure his penis skin stays in tip-top shape.