Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi, I had periods on 19th july. Later on 26th july night I had taken an I pill. After that I did not get periods in August. It was just a little spotting. I did not get periods this month also. I got blood test done for pregnancy which came out to be negative. What could be the reason for no periods? What medication should I go for?
I am 30 years old female and I am not getting periods regularly and now from past few months it has been stopped completely, I am getting left side stomach ache above uterus and bodyaches for every month menses cycle but no bleeding only white discharge is coming out due to which I am feeling sluggish and weakness like no energy in the body, exhausted and inactive. Eventhough I am consuming timely meals and nutritious food why am I feeling low and performing every daily routine activity very slowly? why my breast size is getting larger and uncomfortable? I am finding it very hard to live a healthy and active life. Also my lower body is loosing weight and upper portion is gaining weight vice versa? need suggestions on how do I overcome these problems and get an idle weight and body structure which suits my personality? how should I stop severe hairfall? due to which I am going through a lot of stress by wanting to understand proper treatments and medication for all these issues. Also suggest how to get rid of double chin and puffiness/dark circles on the eyes. I would appreciate doctors advices to be much more precised and understand-able post which I can work on their instructions to gauge satisfying improvement and desired positive resuts. Thanks to all the doctors for patiently reading my problems and providing better solutions on the same, hereby waiting for genuine responses.
I am 23 yrs old male and ihave lump under my niples for last 2 yrs, its painfull and looking very awkward, what should I do? help please.
After how much days of sex, USG can detect pregnancy or by what method pregnancy can be confirmed in early stages. What are the most common symptoms of pregnancy after 1 month of sex.
My wife is 35 years. She had mirena for last 4 years and it has been removed 1year back. We are planning for a kid. She has heavy bleed during periods like water flow and it lasts for 5days. Will there be any problem if we go for pregnancy at this age?
I m 19 female had a sex with bf 2 days ago without precaution and afraid of getting pregnant but I hvnt taken sperms inside but done sex 5 to 6 times.
I have already moved to IVF. Only ET is pending as I am facing hypertension. Around 135/90. Ao my question is what should be normal BP to proceed with IVF. Also what will be the further procedure?
My wife was hysterectomy operation in 10 months back and remove the one ovary. Now present consult the doctor express second ovary not function. Now she suffer the hot feelings of the body and body pains. So I request to suggestion.
What if I want to have sex but her vagina is tight and if I try to have sex with her she tries to moan very hard I like it but she cries at that time I fear a alot what should I do and is it OK to have anal sex.
My wife is 28+. She wants to conceive. We tried last 2 months. But we have failed. She took folic acid for last 20 days. But al in vain. Her T3 T4 TSH values are also normal. Now what can we do? Is it natural or we have to go to the gynecologist?
Stress is a very common factor for all working moms. Work, home and taking care of the child all together causes great amount of stress in working mothers. Exercising makes the body release endorphins, which are stress fighting hormones and help in relieving stress. There are various types of exercises which a working woman can do.
- High energy activities: High energy aerobic exercises lead to an increased heart rate, which results in production of more endorphins that make the body fight stress naturally. They include running, skipping, dancing, etc. These also improve physical and mental health.
- Yoga: Yoga is excellent for stress relief. It involves movement and stationary poses or postures, along with breathing exercises. Yoga enhances the body's natural response to relaxation, making your life healthier.
- Tai Chi: Tai chi involves a series of flowing movements of the body along with breathing. Having its roots in martial arts, Tai Chi provides efficient stress relief.
- Pilates: This exercise involves a series of movements and exercises performed on a mat. Pilates enhance strength, flexibility, endurance and immunity of the body.
- Martial arts: Martial arts is an effective way of unleashing energy and venting out frustration, which result in reducing stress. There are different forms of martial arts to choose from, which include Judo, karate, Taekwondo and several others.
- Kick boxing: Kick boxing reduces stress to a great extent and involves punching and kicking, which is performed with discipline. Kickboxing incorporates a rigorous workout schedule and is a great way to vent out frustration and energy, releasing stress.
- Team sports: Team sports are an ideal way to relieve stress, work out and have fun, altogether. Playing tennis, cricket or football offers a double amount of stress relief. Playing with your family will encourage bonding, fun and help in relieving stress together.
- On the go exercises: Several exercises such as running or jogging and cycling allow you to have a break, breathe some fresh country air and get your mind freshened up. Along with the release of energy, travelling across beautiful places helps in stress relief.
- Meditation: Meditation is an amazing mind exercise for stress relief. It requires great concentration and must be performed in a quiet atmosphere. Peace of mind is obtained.
- Gym activities: A gym has a lot of exercising instruments and devices. They involve power and strength and energy is unleashed. This is an ideal vent for anger and frustration, which results in great stress relief.
Working moms face a lot of stress, which arise from various aspects of life, including work, home and children. Stress busting exercises should be practised to maintain a perfect mental health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.