Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit Krishna ShettyYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms of Diabetes? What are the treatments for diabetes? Diet for a diabetes patient.
In recent sonography report I found to have cysts in ovaries about 2-5mms in diameter and my tsh level is also increased can it be cured?
I am having diabetes for the last 15 years. The blood sugar levels will be around 180 fasting and 200-210 pp. I am using Allopathic medicines for sugar control. But now I am getting Abscesses very frequently. Next my erection level has come down to nil. I am not able to do sex for the last one year. Can you advise me on this problem.
I am 33 years old, my weight is approx 105, I am thyroid patient but now thyroid is stay with 1 medicine daily of 50mg, I am very bulky please guide me how to control on my weight ?
My head itches very much whenever I sweat. Aur kabhi kabhi mere head pe daane ho jaata hai aur uspe phir khujli aati hai. Aur pehle mere head mein dandruff bhi bohot jyada tha. I am hypothyroid patient also. Age-18, male.
I have very puffy skin and I bloat all the time same cloths in the morning are loose belly fitin the later part of the day. I swim every day forty laps of good sized pool but I am gaining and gain. Thyroid under control TSH 1. 98.
How to control high blood pressure and blood sugar in case of fat body? tell some simple home based methods.
My husband has diabetes since about 20years and takes glucophage.He also has blood pressure of the similar duration of time and takes 25 mg of blood pressure medicine.Please do help
I have a bit pain in my ear same time I am having cold all the time. It was happen last year in the same. Weather there was some infraction with pus .this time same I have taken Tab. Ciplox 500. 1____1 Tab. Alerid D. 1. Tab. Zerodol_ SP. 1_1_1 And ear drop glybiotic but still not good. What should I do.
I am 60 years person. I am having diabetes for the last 16 years. Is loss of hearing in one left ear could be. Contributed to diabetes. There is tinnitus (like steam engine releasing gas) what's to be done. Two months back I fell down whilst walking in the night, since then there is loss of hearing. Pls help.
Diabetes refers to the condition when there is an excess of glucose in your body. Though glucose is beneficial for the proper functioning of the body, an excess can lead to serious consequences. Over the years, diabetes has emerged as one of the fatal diseases, one that once developed has no known cure. This condition is preceded by various perceptible symptoms, some of them are
- Insatiable thirst: The onset of diabetes is almost always accompanied by a nagging thirst, one that refuses to be quenched despite drinking plenty of water.
- Frequent tendencies of urination: A frequent tendency of urination is one of the primary precursors of diabetes.
- Acute hunger: Having bouts of acute hunger is one of the most predominant premonitions of diabetes.
- Exhaustion and fatigue: In case you are suffering from diabetes, you will inevitably feel tired and exhausted all the time.
- Blurring of vision: Diabetes is one of those rare conditions that threaten to affect and damage the eyesight. The blurring of vision comes hand in hand with the onset of diabetes.
- Sores which take a long time to heal: One of the most fatal symptoms of diabetes is when the sore that you have suffered from takes a longer time than necessary to heal.
Some of the complications which diabetes invite are:
- Cardiovascular problems: Diabetes considerably increases the risk of a host of cardiovascular problems and ailments like heart attacks, chest pain, and stroke.
- Damage to the kidneys: The pair of kidneys that human beings are endowed with has the responsibility to remove the toxins from the body. An excess of diabetes in the body unsettles the purging ability of the kidneys.
- Damage to the eyes: The onset of diabetes, among other things, puts your eyes at great risks. The condition tends to damage the blood vessels of the retina and can even cause blindness in some.
- Skin disorder: Diabetes puts your skin at great risks. You may suffer from various bacterial and fungal infections among other ailments, due to an excess of glucose in your body.