Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit JhaYour feedback matters!
Sir/mam, I brushing 2 times of a day but my teeth was in yellowish color, any medicine for cure my teeth color?
Sir I have a problem of ulcer. Once in a month I always suffer from this problem & it becomes impossible for me to eat also. Please suggest what I should do.?
Mujhe teeth main problem hai Mere samne ke teeth m ek teeth thoda tuta bhi hai,kya wo ek jaise ho skate hai? Or teeth ki safai bhi ho skti hai? please kindly ans me.
The gum of my lower right canine has been bleeding of no reason. I drink 2 glasses of lemon juice everyday, so I cannot be running low in Vitamin C also have braces. What should I do?
Why do I get these small white painful spots on the inside of my lips after every few weeks? They make brushing and all the other activities of the mouth painful. What are they?
My child is 7 years of age. From 2 years she is holding lower lips by teeth almost full day and night. Inspite of counselling no changes. Because of so much pressure on teeth I think now there is a gap between front teeth. So it doesn't look good in appearance what should I do now to correct her habit and the caused gap ? Gap is almost 3 to 3.5 mm. I have heard about braces to close the gap. What are the chances Nd should I do it for her or not? What a cost if I want to correct it? Please suggest.
I had a problem in my teeth they normally used to pain when I take any hot or cold things I have a sensitivity in my teeth so I used different kinds of toothpastes.
While sleeping I have noticed that saliva is coming out from my mouth. Tell me the reason why it happens and also tell me the ways to cure it?
I am suffering from piarrohea and how to emit bad and unpleasant smell and how to prevent recede gums properly.
Hello doctor. From last one year my front teeth become loose little bit for one or two then automatic it becomes tight later please tell me the problem.
My teeth In front was grinded my enamel was grinded and kept a cap But I didn't happy over it Get me some other effective solutions for it.
I have pain in lower canines only and not anywhere else in mouth and I have took pain killer twice tomorrow but the pain is not going. I even stopped having sour food and rice. But pain is persistent from 4-5 days.
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.