Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I have black marks on my fore head since 5 years. I tried a lot of things to cure it, but no use. Pls suggest me a home remedy.
I am doing job in office and sitting My weight is so much I want to reduce my weight Give suggestions.
I have an uncircumcised penis. Is there any way the foreskin can be retracted. It pains when I pull back my foreskin!
My wife is 55 suffering from Thyroid and diabetes. Menopause period is over and lost interest in sex and having lack of sleep. Past 3 months she is complaining for headache and throat infection.
Suffering from vertigo bppv from two days ,please suggest what should I do, how would it will last long?
My age is 23 years & am having acne on my face resulting into marks on face. Suggest some cream or medicine fir recovery and some precautions.
What is the cause for the disease keratoconus? What are its effects in our eye? If I undergone for treatment how long it Will take to recover my eye sight? What is the procedure for the operation? If I take in a treatment how long it will take for me for lasik surgery without keeping spectacles?
I am having severe hair fall. And itching also is there but in some areas only. There cells look like damaged condition .i do not have dandruff.
Hello sir, I am on a busy project, how can I loose weight and control the lost weight just by adjusting daily food, with out loosing vitamins and I am from AndhraPradesh, kurnool district can you please suggest the diet details and at what time to take daily, sir please give me complete details, My present weight 95 and height 5-8, Thank you sir.
I have a problem of saggy skin near my lower abdominal, in tricep area, and upper back behind chest. I have done workout for last complete year and lost 15 kgs. Recommend me some medicine or diet to help reduce it.
Tobacco has many ill effects on the health and dental health is one of them. From dark stains to poor gum health to increased incidence of decay to the more severe oral cancer, tobacco has a very detrimental effect on your dental health. Read on know more about how harmful tobacco can be on the dental system.
- Brown teeth and tongue: One of the tell-tale signs of a smoker are the brown teeth and stained tongue. A dentist need not even be told that the person smokes, it just shows!! What is interesting is that these stains do not go away with a scaling, they just continue to form as long as tobacco is being put into the system.
- Gum disease: The oral health of a smoker is definitely not at its best. With the stains on the teeth, the gums are more prone for irritation and infection. This leads to grayish, unhealthy gums. The periodontal fibers are also affected, leading to bad breath, pocket formation and even tooth mobility in severe cases. The mouth is generally drier in comparison and so bacterial growth is more favored, further accelerating the process of gum disease and teeth decay.
- Dental caries: The increased amount of bacteria leads to greater incidence of dental decay. Chances of cervical decay (around the gum line) and root decay are higher in smokers.
- Bad breath: There are two reasons to it one is the tobacco per se and the second is the dry mouth, which leads to reduced saliva and increased bacterial growth.
- Impaired taste: The tongue has a constant coating too, leaving the taste buds unable to completely taste food substances. Ask any smoker a couple of questions and you would realize how they never get to enjoy and taste the food as it should be.
- Poor healing: Whether it is a gum disease, a tooth removal or a root canal therapy, smokers who go for dental treatment need a longer time to respond compared to nonsmokers. If smoking is continued at the same pace, then the chances of developing a dry socket with an extraction or a failed root canal therapy are quite high. There are more failures reported in success of implant in smokers as compared to non smokers.
- Cancer: The most dangerous and the most severe of all, cancer of the cheek, gums, lips, tongue, roof of the mouth can all happen in smokers, twice more likely in comparison with non-smokers.
Now, if all these are not good enough to kick the habit, remember this list is only for the mouth and the teeth. The whole body goes through a lot more harmful effects, and that should be a good reason to quit tobacco use in any form. If you need professional help, do not be embarrassed to seek.