Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit H MepaniYour feedback matters!
My ASD closer operation has been over and now I want to gain my weight. What type food I wat to eat for gaining my weight?
I had severe acne all over my face since the age of 16 which is almost cured now for which I consulted many doctors, I took sotret 20mg for almost a year and now I am only using aha glow face wash, my acne is almost gone but it has left bad acne scars, most of em are like dark brown marks and some are boxcar scars. Need a strong suggestion to get rid of these scars ASAP. Please suggest.
My age is 26 year I am working in bank and most of the time I have to sit continuously. From last month I feel a pinch inside my chest over heart and sometimes a small burning in my chest. Problem of acidity and gas is also present. I took gelusil syrup and pudin hara tablets but find relax for small period and the same problem again occurs. Please suggest me whom to consult general physician or cardiologist. If some home remedies possible please suggest.
Hi Doctor, I am 24 years old boy. My height is 5'7" and weight is just 51 kg. According to BMI, my weight is low but still I got a fat belly. I want to get rid of fat belly so please suggest me if I should concentrate on getting rid of fat belly or should I first gain some weight as I am already skinny and underweight. Thanks in advance.
My sister weight is 63 kg 26 years old height 5'3" Unmarried. She wants to increase her breast size her chest is very small than normal, she is taking good diet high in protein and estrogen rich foods even though there is no positive results, would you please recommend some medication.
I am suffering from stomach pain. Just right before, a worm came out of my stomach through latrine. Which medicine should I use?
Hello. Actually I am suffering from last 2 months. I gets fever in between 99 to 100 degrees. Stomach pains. I am having gas problem so that my stomach pains. And I have lost my 3 kg weight in last 2 months. Please suggest something.
Hi am having severe pain and numbness kind in my feet as soon as I sit and get up and in early mornings getting out from bed. I had a C-section and by the time of delivery I was 82 kgs and now my baby is 11 months my weight is 64. Pain was more before and bit reduced once I reduced my weight. Pellets are tellin that since I was not wearing chappal or socks after delivery water went in sidebody and which is causing pain in feet. Is it true ?and also they were telling like this will be permanent one which when'll not subside by any medication.Plz help me to get rid of this pain.
Hi, I am having constipation since last one month. Is it any possibility of any big problem? I have a doubt plz Suggest.
Hey, I am 22 years old. I had periods on may 24-29, had sex on 30th n took an i-72 pill within 36 hrs. I had bleeding from june 10 to june 16. Since den I haven? t had any periods. Took pregnancy test on july 12 which was negative. Today is july 15th. When should I expect my periods now? are dere any chances of pregnancy? please reply asap. I am really worried. Also I am taking ascorbic acid pills from 12th july as prescribed by gynecologist.
I am 17 years old boy and college students also. I don't memory for subject ifor long day. please tell the suggestion.
I was facing Dandruff problem, now I have tonsured my head the density of hair is less how to regrow my hair, that is the distance between two hair is more.
Premature labor is also known as preterm labor. This is the term given when the body gets ready for an early delivery in the pregnancy. Labor is considered to be premature if it starts almost three weeks prior to the due date. Premature labor usually leads to early birth, but now this can be delayed with medical help. It is better that the baby grows inside you because there are fewer chances of problems after birth.
Risk of Preterm Labor:
Some of the things, which can increase the risk of a preterm labor are:
- Being underweight or overweight before pregnancy
- Poor prenatal care
- Use of alcohol and drugs during pregnancy
- Health conditions, such as preeclampsia, infections, diabetes, high blood pressure and clotting disorders
- Pregnant with a bay with birth defects
- Getting pregnant through vitro fertilization
- Pregnant with multiples like twins and triplets
- Becoming pregnant soon after having a baby
Symptoms of preterm labor:
Warning signs should be heeded to stop the stop premature labor, as acting quickly can help. Consult your doctor or midwife immediately in case you have the following:
- Backache, especially in the lower back. Back ache can be a constant feature or might keep coming in intervals, but does not change with a change in position.
- Contractions that take place in each 10 minutes.
- A leaking feeling in the vagina or fluid leakage from the vagina.
- Cramps in the lower abdomen very similar to menstrual cramps. These usually give a feeling of gas pains and come with a diarrhea.
- Symptoms of flu like vomiting, nausea and diarrhea. Must to see a doctor if the liquids cannot be tolerated for more than 8 hours.
- The pressure in the vagina or pelvis increases.
- Vaginal discharge increases.
- There might be light bleeding from the vagina.
Ways to check for contractions:
To spot and early labor one must be sure to check for the contractions. Contractions can be checked by the following:
- When the fingertips are placed on the abdomen and the uterus feels too soft or tight then these are contractions.
- Contractions if felt, should be timed and the starting time of these should be noted.
- Contractions should be stopped by changing the position and drinking some water or by walking around.
- Doctor or midwife should be contacted if the contractions occur every 10 minutes and the symptoms worsen.
- Sometime women might experience false labor also known as Braxton Hicks contractions. These are not so strong, are erratic and stop on moving around.