Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit GajendragadkarYour feedback matters!
Now my baby 6 month old. Now I take blood sugar level and thyroid test. Test result BLOOD GLUCOSE (F) Method: GOD-POD=113 mg/dl BLOOD GLUCOSE (PP) Method: GOD-POD= 145 mg/dl Thyroid FREE T3 Method :ECLIA=5.76 pg/ml. Ref. Val 2.38-4.37 FREE T4 Method: ECLIA = 18.68 pmol/L.Ref.val 12.40-20.40 TSH-ECLIA Method: ECLIA = 0.093 uIU/ml. Ref. Val 0.44-3.63 Pls explain this test result. Which tablet I take .doc said eltroxin 50 mg nly. And sugar tablet not prescribe.
My daughter is 2 years old and she is reporting for stomach pain even even she is affected with constipation. Pls suggest for remedy.
Dear all, I have few set of doubts for baby feeding, I am blessed with baby boy, now he is 5 months old, he is not properly taking mother feeding, and he is not sleeping during day time, per day he is sleeping only 7 hrs that too during night time. When he born his weight is 3.50 kg now he is 4kg 800grms. When he was in 2 months doctors? advice to to give powder milk (enfamil a+). We are feeding using feeding bottle. Please help us to increase baby weight, and increasing mother feeding regards,
ADHD refers to attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, which is a brain-related condition found among preschoolers, children, teenagers and in many cases extends well into adulthood. These individuals have significant impairment in academics as well as social situations and interpersonal relations. The child has difficulty sustaining attention, phases of hyper activeness and cannot control his/her impulses which make their day to day life at school and home difficult.
The symptoms of this disorder among children can be categorized under three headings.
- Hyperactivity which includes
- Inability to stay at one place runs around and tries to climb things
- Trouble playing quietly
- Excessive talking
- Inattention, which can be divided into symptoms like
- Getting easily distracted
- Tendency to loose things
- Facing problems related to organizing things
- Not listening carefully
- Forgetting about daily activities, carelessness
- Interrupts others as they speak and talks out of turn
- Answers questions without listening to what has been asked
- Not being able to wait for their turn to come
10-12% of school children before puberty are affected by one or more types of ADHD. ADHD especially hyperactivity is more prevalent in boys than in girls, with the ratio up to 9:1. Inattention and poor concentration are more commonly seen amongst girls. The rate of ADHD in parents and sibling of children with ADHD is 5-10 times higher than in the general population.
The probable causes of ADHD among children are,
- Neurodevelopmental changes - Poorly developed activity of the brain particularly in the areas that control attention and concentration cause ADHD. This causes an imbalance in the neurotransmitters or the chemicals important for brain functioning and development.
- Genetic Factors - genetic studies show that ADHD is largely hereditary in nature with a heritability of 75% approximately.
I am 25 year female and a mother too for 8 month baby. I had been suffering with fever since one month and the blood tests resulted in 1: 160 widal test. Is this any serious case and what care should be taken. Right now I am on medication with monocef and ofloxacin. Please suggest me a diet.
He is 16 months old baby. He is frequently getting cough. Only cough. No cold. While coughing getting sound in throat. Getting snot/mucus (yellow color thing) to mouth and he is taking back. Can you please suggest medical/syrup for only cough to remove/reduce that in throat.
Meri gudiya 2 sal ki hai aur bathroom hamesha kapdo Mai hi deti hai. She knows and tell us everything but in case of toilet she doesn't tell us.what can be done
My baby boy is 1and half year old woh kuch ache se khata he nahi hai supplement bee try kiya lakin kuch ahsar nahi howa please help me what is reason.
My son 2 and half year kills swallowed 5Rs coin I took X-ray and it's I'm stomach near to small intestine, I want your opinion weather it will come out through motion?
-does not responds to sound by making sounds, or by looking at the speaker.
- isn't using gestures, such as bye-bye & does not stops activity in response to'no.
- does not point to five body parts and has trouble imitating tow word sentences
- does not follow a serious two simple but related commands.
- about three quaters of the child's speech at 3 years and by 4 years old, a child should mostly be understood even by people who don't know the child.
If your answer is" yes, consult a speech language pathologist