Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajinath A KarduleYour feedback matters!
I am 16 year old and from several days I have a headache and a back pain what should I do plzz tell the fastest way xome out from this situation.
A glowing and clear skin is something that we all aspire to have. Irrespective of age, gender or profession, having a skin free of acne, black heads, white heads and marks is something that is a welcome sight, for your own self as well as others who see you. A lot of people are blessed with impeccably flawless skin but they are many others who may have to go through treatments or medications to make sure that they are able to achieve the look that they desire the most.
As the year's pass, they tend to take a toll on our body as well as our skin. One of the most prominent areas, where the skin starts showing signs of aging is our face. We have many ways with which we can manage to stop this wear and tear and look younger for longer. One of these methods is the use of chemical peels.
How it works:
Chemical peels are basically very light acids which are formulated into a peel with help of other chemicals. It works by dissolving the dead cells of the topmost layer of the skin. This procedure reveals a new layer of skin, which is visibly brighter and younger. After the application of the peel, a neutralizer is applied to cease the action of peel. Different skin types and skin issues may require varied concentrations of and type of chemical peel and only an expert in the field may be able to decide the exact need.
Since, the skin may become a bit sensitive after the treatment, it is essential that anyone who undergoes peeling treatment ensures following precautions:
- The skin may become sensitive to soap, which is why washing the skin with soap needs to be avoided for 24 hours or as instructed by the specialist.
- If there is mild redness of the skin, a cold compress can be used to ease the irritation. However, if the irritation or redness is excessive, it needs to be brought to notice of the doctor.
- Bleaching, waxing, facials or other such treatments should be avoided for at least a week or as suggested by the dermatologist.
- It is also advisable to avoid heavy makeup for a short period of time after the chemical peel is carried out so that the skin gets enough time to recover itself.
Chemical peeling has several advantages:
- It is a safe an effective procedure with minimal complications.
- It is inexpensive and totally affordable.
- It can be easily combined with other modalities like micro-needling and microdermabrasion.
- Many peels can be done as a lunch-time procedure and patient can resume work immediately.
With advent of wide variety of peeling agents, a large number of problems can be addressed and peels can be customized according to needs of the patients. With the best medically approved cosmetic practices at your disposal, you may have to look no further for the glowing and radiant skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
He has problems with his hair. His hair become dry and falling too much. Although he tries many things. What to do please tell.
If we proceed for tubectomy, what should be the gap after abortion that done on 1july. During operation any complications can be possible, my wife is fit, no bp ,no sugar, no any other problem, tell me if there any adverse effect on her body or sex life.
I have ankle joint broken problem in road accident at 2009 year, so that in the morning after wakeup I am unable to walk for half an hour after that slowly slowly my leg is getting free at my ankle joint, please suggest what to do?
I have a marketing job since last 3 years & M very skinny.& recently I did sex with my gf. She is satisfied but I didn't.Y? Please guide me.
I have oily face and have pimples alot can you please recommend me any home therapy for this pimples.
6 Reasons Pre-marital Counselling is Crucial for Indian Couples
A study published in the Journal of Family Psychology reveals that couples who opt for pre-marital counselling experience higher levels of conjugal satisfaction than couples who don’t go for it. Moreover, these couples, experience a 30% drop in the possibility of divorce over a 5-year period.
Pre-marital counselling is a wise choice as it can help you and your partner to better understand the dynamics of your relationship and build the foundation of a happy future together.
A pre-marital counselling helps you with the following factors-
- Hygiene: Apart from stressing on the importance of personal health and hygiene, you would also hear a gynaecologist, emphasizing on the significance of sexual hygiene for a problem-free married life. While preventing infections that may affect your reproductive system, maintaining sexual hygiene can also significantly elevate the overall hygiene levels of your entire body.
- Sex: Pre-marital sex counselling is essential as it helps to fill in the gaps in your knowledge of sex. During your consultation with a gynaecologist, you can expect to receive information about the male and female anatomy as well as about the actual act. Even thoughts like “sex can be painful” get addressed during the counselling.
- Contraceptives: Counselling sessions with a gynaecologist can also help you in getting your facts right about pregnancy. He or she could guide you on how to work out safe and unsafe days to have sex; talk to you about contraceptive methods; and best family planning practices.
- Folic acid for pregnancy: During a counselling session, you can expect to be encouraged by a gynaecologist to have Vitamin B (folic acid) before and during your pregnancy to avert birth defects in the brain and spinal cord of your potential offspring.
- Vaccines: Opting for a counselling session before marriage can help you to learn about vaccines that will protect you against cervical cancer (cancer of the cervix caused mainly by HPV- a virus) and rubella (a disease caused by the rubella virus, which can cause miscarriage, birth defects and stillbirth).
- Medical investigations: You should also expect investigations based on the following tests-
- Complete blood count test: The aim of this test is to assess your overall health and identify a range of disorders such as anaemia, leukaemia, and infection to name a few.
- Fasting/blood sugar test: The test is performed to diagnose diabetes. A fasting blood glucose level of less than 100mg/dl is considered normal.
- Thyroid stimulating hormone test: This test is taken to check for problems in the thyroid gland.
- Rubella test: It is used to identify antibodies that are formed in the blood, as a result of immunisation or the rubella infection.
- HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography): The test is performed to determine Thalassemia.
- Urine microscopy: The test helps in determining the condition of your urinary tract and kidney. It identifies injury, presence of disease or inflammation of these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
Low libido is fundamentally a functional and emotional issue, which can lead to long term issues in terms of the relationship of the individual as well as the mental health of the patient. Homeopaths trust that it can be dealt with exceptionally well by homeopathy. Homeopathy can treat your low sex drive created by a number of reasons, ranging from depression, hormonal imbalance, and low self-esteem to unhappy marital relations. It helps in lifting up your mood and gets rid of the problem from the very root.
Loss of sexual desire over a period of time is one of the symptoms of low libido. In case it is experienced suddenly, one may need to take a look at neurological issues. Less drive for sex, repellent to sex, and absence of joy in sexual activities are a part of the many symptoms of loss of libido. The treatment relies upon the cause behind the low sex drive.
How soon would you be able to see the results?
A homeopathic solution for your low sex drive can take more time to show results when compared with allopathy treatment, keeping in mind the side effects you encounter. Since homeopathic remedies are usually personalised, you have to ask your homeopath when you can hope to achieve the results promised. However, once relief is felt, you need to stop taking the medication. In case you are not seeing the results for a prolonged time, you may want to talk to your homeopath about changing the medicine or dosage.
How homeopathy function to support libido?
Homeopathy works by fortifying the body's own particular healing system. Your homeopath will recommend pharmaceuticals after an exhaustive assessment of your case to discover the cause and degree of the loss of your sex drive. They will make inquiries regarding your closeness with your partner.
Homeopathy treats the basic problem, which might be the reason behind the low sex drive, as discussed previously. There are a number of cases in which low libido might manifest with no other reasons in the background. Homeopathy offers promising solutions about enhancing low libido. Here’s how:
- Treating the basic disease
- Treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Reducing stress and enhancing your stretch coping mechanism
- Replacing your antidepressant medicines at whatever point possible
- Enhancing your temperaments and improving your sex drive
You may also want to treat related ailments in order to improve your libido. For instance, hypothyroid and diabetes improve the interpersonal association with your partner, help you reduce weight in case you are obese, and assist in reducing stress as far as your job and personal relationships go. Change over to mild solutions, for example, homeopathy, for depression, tension issues, if that is the hidden cause. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.