Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AjeshYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 30 years old and my left knee joint pains when I run What is the problem What do I do to overcome this problem.
Yesterday I did root cleaning for my teeth. Today afternoon I can see visible stains again. I don't have any bad habits. I ate only rice, dosa, fruits and chyawanprash in between. Can someone tell me why I am getting stains this fast?
Befor few years I have some acne problem. Now its cleared 80 % but some marks are there. What can I do to remove it?
My body figure is zero size , I want to gain my weight, before the marriage my weight is 54 kg but after the marriage my weight going to lose . So gave me helpful suggestion to gain my weight. What can I do?
Hii my wife have right side breast tenderness is seen like tumor but not cancer I can seen the test CA15, 3 value is 5.64 normal m technician in lab what I do please help.
I am 20 years Old. I am suffering from the skin prblm on the upper limb stomach around area. Its like soo dusty and cracks and dehydration of the skin like that. Should I do something to get clean skin surface.
I want to be more taller approx 5.6 or 5.8 but my height is not increasing. Can you suggest me some ways.
Losing weight for an obese person is a big achievement, but mere weight loss may not give them the desire look. Dramatic weight loss often causes excess skin to hang in folds. This can be both embarrassing and unappealing. While exercising and dieting can reduce fat, there is no way to deal with this excess skin other than surgery. Body contouring refers to plastic surgery procedures that address this.
There are many type of body contouring surgeries. Face lifts, tummy tucks and breast lift procedures are common examples of such surgeries. Body contouring surgeries that follow weight loss usually address more than one area. The lower body lift, which focuses on the tummy, midsection and thighs is one of the most common procedures. Though such a surgery is usually performed by a team of surgeons who simultaneously focus on different parts of the body, a body contouring surgery can take up to 8 hours. People who have undergone drastic weight loss may still need multiple surgeries to achieve the desired look.
The risks of such a surgery are similar to other procedures that are performed under anesthesia. The most common complications experienced after this surgery are infections of the wound, seroma formation, slow healing of the wound, excessive bleeding and reopening of the wound. Patients may also notice a difference in the quality of their skin. This can lead to slow wound healing, skin laxity and issues related to scarring. For the overall cosmetic results to be appreciated, the patient must wait for at least 3 months. The scars can take up to a year to heal and blend with the rest of the skin. Body contouring is also a surgery that is not covered by most insurance policies and can be quite expensive.
If you are considering this surgery, ensure that your weight remains stable for 3 to 6 months before the surgery. This will ensure that the surgery has long lasting results. Weight fluctuations, both gain and loss can lead to the need for additional procedures. If your weight loss is a result of bariatric surgery, you may need to wait a year before undergoing a contouring procedure. Instead of opting for an overall contouring procedure, prioritize your problem areas and address these first. You may realize that you do not need additional surgeries. You should also be aware that though this surgery removes excess skin, it will not leave you with flawless skin. the scars caused by this surgery may lighten over time but are permanent.
Hi, if I keep my hand on my chest while I sleep then I could see some very horrible dream, why this happen? How can solve it?
Actually in my face under eye black color is there. Then I can I remove Which cream is the best but feature no infection? Please suggest me.
I would like to know the difference between Heart Attack, Cardiac Arrest & Stroke? And when heart explods like a bomb?
Hello sirs/madams, I am 29 years old male, feeling mental weakness after doing a little bit work. It may be mental or physical work. I am feeling irritated, tense,anxiety, hurry,wory and painless while doing little bit work. Feeling mentally very weak while doing any work. Could you please suggest me what type of medicine or medication I need to take for fully recovery Thanks in advance.
Doctor I have pain in my right knee please I have faced this problem many time when I do any quick activities than always its happened please suggest me medicine.
I am 60 yrs male since about 3-4 month I am feeling some problem in passing urine even in night I have to go to toilet 2-3 times. While passing urine I have to wait 1-2 minutes to start and it passes slowly and not continuously. Please advice the treatment.
Sir, I am suffering from lower back pain. I am doing cardio after that I feel relief but after 2 or 3 hours pain starts again. Pls help me.
Appearance of dark circles is a sign of you going through stress or due to certain lifestyle habits. Choices like poor sleep or simply ageing can also be the possible reasons. There are a few procedures which will help you to get rid of these irritating dark circles. Read on more to find out all about them.
- IPL for dark circles: IPL or Intense Pulse Light therapy is an effective way of removing dark circles. This is recommended by the physician when blood vessels appear as blue or dark purple underneath the eyes. IPL deals with vascular pigmentation issues treating which, make the dark circles under your eyes disappear.
- Skin resurfacing; Chemical peeling or laser resurfacing helps in reducing dark circles by improving the rate of collagen production as well as decreasing pigmentation problems. They also help to improve your overall skin quality.
- Fat Injections: In this procedure, fat is grafted from another area of the body and via injection, is inserted in the tear troughs in order to treat dark circles. Fat injections are used generally when dark circles are caused due to tissue and fat loss in the upper cheeks or under the eyes.
- Treatment with Hyaluronic acid: Treatment with hyaluronic acid in which the chemical is inserted through injection into the tear troughs or upper cheek area is temporary as the chemical is absorbed by the body in a few months.
- Cheek lift: Lifting the cheeks surgically can permanently correct the problem of dark circles which are caused due to the drooping of cheeks, usually due to facial ageing.
- Surgery for eyelids: Blepharoplasty also known as eyelid surgery is the most recommended and effective way of eradicating dark circles. It is also a permanent solution for getting rid of dark circles. Multiple approaches exist to perform lower eyelid surgery. The results can be achieved after undergoing one or a combination of a few procedures such as placement of tear trough implants and the repositioning, addition, partial or complete removal of fat existing underneath your eyes.