Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajeeta ChawanYour feedback matters!
Why a dental visit before your wedding day is essential
It's your wedding clothes trial and after multiple designers visits, a blur of fabrics and embroideries, finally you face the mirror looking like a charming prince! you can't get your eyes off yourself the smart, handsome, be jeweled and crowned silhouette you get closer to your reflection and you smile to yourself.
To your utter dismay-staring back at you is a gaping black hole in your yellow looking teeth- a stark contrast against your beautiful pearl white sherwani!
Among things that you don't know or care about in this wedding planning charade, one thing you do know for sure is that while the bride will outshine you, the pictures will last forever, and a yellow smile with a black blemish on a white sherwani is not the kind of shame you're willing to live through!
So if you're a groom-to-be your trial date shouldn't be the day you realize your smile must live up to the bright and momentous occasion that you're preparing for!
While the metrosexual man of today has even his pre-wedding skin treatments lined up, for the more macho or masculine ones at least getting their smile right can make a huge difference!
So here's a quick checklist to know if you qualify for dental treatment and if you should visit before your wedding day
Are you happy with your smile?
Are your teeth crowded?
Are your teeth yellow or dull?
Can you see any brown or black stains on your teeth?
A dental visit according to popular misconception is no unpleasant ordeal!
With the latest technology drill free cavities, bladeless surgeries, and painless extractions have become a reality.
So whatever be your woe, a variety of treatment solutions can be planned and customised to transforming your smile if you're well in time.
Having a dental partner through it all works best for most people and who better than your future life partner to get you through an intimate experience like your appointment.
Top 3 reasons for a couple's pre-wedding dental appointment
You want a million dollar smile on your big day
Long pending issues that rather be dealt with while you're working on looking your best -both within and without Avoiding unhappy toothaches during your happiest times be it wedding or honeymoon
Did your dentist tell you stronger teeth make for hotter men!
Stay happy and flash that smile with confidence after your dental appointment.
Do let me know what you think!
Hello Doctor, I see yellow stains in tooth. I dnt drink or smoke. I brush regularly, What is the remedy? Recently seeing myself so close to observe this. I'm 31 male and really worried on this. Regards.
When I was a child I had a cavity tooth which I covered the cavity with cement now its pain what should I do.
I have a white spot on the dorsum of the tongue since two years, taking lycopen and vitamin A since several months. Is this ok or anything more to do, have pap test, result is mild displaysia.
In my left side the last teeth is paining so much new polar teeth is coming I can not eat anything the muscle are paining any home remedies to get rid of it.
I am suffering from sensitivity even after filling cement in inner down teeth. Is root canal avoidable and what is its expenses?
I 30 years suffering from burning sensation in chest and frequently suffering from mouth ulcersPlease suggest some permanent remedy.
I'm 26 male working in sbi. I knw its already late but I want to get my teeth braced. But the problem is I can not wear normal brace on my teeth as I deal with so much public everyday and others can see it. So please suggest me a solution and I can afford a bit expensive treatment too.
I'm18years old boy. I'm feeling pain in teeth too much. If I take too much medicine, would it be harmful for me? I can't bear it now. Its too pain fool. I can't sleep at night.
What is rct. Doctor recommend me for rct. Rct have any side effect?. What is cost for rct. Please tell me about rct in detail and also its precaution and care?
I am 41 year male my mouth opens only very less as I used to chew paan masala and tobacco, my cheek are sensetive to heat and cold, could not eat spicy, warm and cold food. How to cure this?
Cosmetic dentistry primarily involves improving a person's smile and facial appearance. It could involve the teeth, gums, cheeks, lips, or the bite of the patient. Accordingly, a change can be produced in the color, position, size or shape of the teeth, alignment of the teeth, contouring of the smile, etc. The end result is always a better facial appearance and improved confidence level of the patient.
Some common examples of cosmetic dentistry include:
- Teeth whitening: There are very few people who are happy with the color of their teeth. Everybody wants whiter teeth and therefore go for options like bleaching. This can be done either in the dental office or done at home. A word of caution though - go for teeth whitening only after the consultation with a dentist.
- Veneers, crowns: Just as the color of the teeth, the shape of the teeth also leaves a lot to be desired for almost everybody. Veneers are applied on the teeth after removing a thin layer of tooth structure. Minor reshaping and contouring of the tooth can also be done, especially to improve appearance in the front teeth.
- Tooth contouring/shaping: The edges of the teeth can be smoothened by mere shaping or contouring. There is no extra material that is added to the tooth here. In some cases, a thin layer of resin may be bonded to the tooth if required.
- Bridges: In cases the adjacent teeth shape, size, or color mismatch, then bridges can be done to even out the difference and produce a more corrected appearance.
- Braces: Braces are a big hit as they help correct misaligned teeth. However, the next step with invisible braces and ceramic braces is another step towards moving away from the traditional metal braces, which itself was not cosmetically received.
- Onlays and Inlays: Improper tooth shapes can be corrected with parts of the teeth that either replace only a small decayed portion or the entire crown portion to produce a more pleasing effect.
- Implants: Though fixed bridges do a very good job at replacing lost teeth, implants go to the next level in terms of the aesthetic replacement.
- Gingivoplasty: In cases where the gums have black spots, are too short, or are too long, the gums can be shaped to provide a better teeth visibility. The gums can also be sculpted to produce a more appealing gum line that shows off the teeth to give a more harmonious smile.
- Bite correction: In addition to braces, in some cases, bite correction may be required to smoothen out a sharp cusp or reduce the prominence of the canine.
With a number of corrections possible, cosmetic dentistry is here to stay - just as the drive to look good.