Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay YadavYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old male I am suffering from night fall since 2 months. Second I have small hard protrusion on my prostate which see white in colour from last one year.
I am 21. My height is 5.4 I want to increase it more. What should I do for it. If it will increase further or not.
Hello sir I wanted to know now a days all rich peoples looking so fit n fine and looking so young at the age of the 50 years may I know they taking any special diet or something else.
I watch Everyday Porn and weekly 3 times I masturbate, Is it Cause Any Health Issue Please Some Body Give me Advice.
Hello doctor, meri baby 15 months ki ho gai h and uske abhi tak teeth nahi aaye use vit. D3 ke shacets bhi diye bt unse bhi koi effect nahi aaya. So please suggest something.
Im getting married in 3 weeks and my penis nerves are too loose im a virgin I had maturburate alot in my child hood is der is anything you can help me with.
I am hvng pcod Pcod profile test DHEAS-393.6 S.prolactin-35.57 Taking cabgolin 0.25 mg But after that frm mrng m not feeling well Headache, vomit in the mrng havness etc.
I m suffering from fungal type of infection since the last 11 months like Have some red spots on my groin area and that area become itchy when it becomes moist. I took terbinafine tablets (a strip of 7 tablets) for like 4-5 times and it aided in removing most of the big red spots. But some of the little red spots left remain always. And they never disappeared. I had also used various antifungal creams but they are still left on my skin.
I am 26 years old female. I have been diagnosed with chronic urticaria. M taking allegra 180 twice and zempred 8 and xyzal m once at night. M observing weight loss and frequent stools at nyt. Is any of the above medicine responsible for both of these?
Dear doctor. I'm 19 years old. I have a very bad head pain like my head is about to blast that much pain. I have been noticing that I have an extra growth on my left side of my head. I had it from childhood initially from past 6 months it started growing to a big size. Two weeks back I went to forte hospital In Bangalore and took a x-ray CT scan of my head doctor said surgery need to be done so two days back I had a surgery and now the swelling has increased is it because of the stitches or something else doctor?
How to recover from the fever and headache and what to do in that time and tell me some precautions to get relaxation?
Stress is a very harmful all inclusive component of the human kind and can be good for us at times so that we can meet deadlines, but an excess of stretch can be very hurtful and can trade off our health physically, rationally, and emotionally. Depression is a very common and primarily created by stress.
When we are bearing overabundance of stress, numerous frameworks in the body can be adversely influenced: the digestive framework and metabolic system, the cardiovascular system, the musculoskeletal framework, the nervous system and the immune system. Excess stretch can likewise affect our mental and emotional health, our relationships with others and additionally the well-being of our bones and make us age faster.
Ayurveda offers a wonderful point of view on stress and depression management. Here are a few natural and Ayurvedic ways that can help relieve stress and depression:
- Basil leaves with Yogurt: Take ten or twelve basil leaves and blend them into yogurt. You can also add sugar to make it tastier. Blend this mix nicely to make a paste. Drink this paste to help get rid of stress.
- Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek seeds are the best type of herb to cure numerous kinds of diseases and infections. It is additionally extremely helpful during stress and depression. You can use it and feel its benefits.
- Take Chamomile tea: You can have chamomile tea. It is a successful treatment for depression. It can soothe your body from the inside and also help you sleep.
- Lemon Balm: Put on lemon balm to dispose off the tension and any kind of depression. It keeps up the nervous system working.
- Use ashwagandha: You can use ashwagandha to get alleviation from stress and depression.
- Lemon Juice: Drinking a glass of lemon juice every day is useful. Lemon is the best energizer for our body and keeps us on our feet while providing a cool feeling to the body from the inside.
- Almond with Milk: Take five to six almonds and drench into the water around evening time. Peel off and granulate them the next morning. Infuse this paste into a glass of tepid water. You can also add some honey or sugar to make it delicious.
- Triphala Powder: Using triphala with water around evening time is additionally helpful to recover from stress.
- Cardamom Seeds: You can take five to six cardamoms. Biting their seeds at whatever time in a day has been proven beneficial.
- Amla With Nutmeg: Take some juice of a crisp amla (Indian Gooseberry) and include a couple measure of nutmeg powder into it. Add some rock salt and blend them appropriately and drink it.
- Brahmi: Take a teaspoon of brahmi powder and swallow it with any natural liquid. It will help you channel your energy and work towards something more to distract yourself from stress.
- Yoga: For releasing stress, meditation and yoga are best. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.