Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay ThakurYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old female I having a back pain I m not able to bent down it is paining so much what should I do? give me some solution. Ok Dr. Now suggest me what to do now ?
Is the Ankayology spondilitis treatment is possible ? if yes where (i mean ayurveda, Homeopath or other
I am 63 years old male diabetic. I am on insulin both morning and night. Human mixtard 30/70 18-0-15units, insultard 5-0-5 units. Taking following tablets glynace mf 1-0-1tab atrovastin 10mg 0-0-1 tab tested blood sugar hba1c -8 in march 2015. Now a days I am having severe pain in my groin when I put pressure on my left leg. Also my left hip, left knee are paining. What do you advice?
I am having Rheumatoid Arthritis since four years. For past one year I am taking Ayurveda treatment. But since past 3 months I am getting pain in my hands and legs. Before 1 year I was taking English medicine, had no pain. Even in Ayurveda for 1 year I dint have any pain. I am having pain only past 3 months. What should I do now?
I have low-back (left) pain for the last 3 years. While starting the scooter 4 years child standing in front, suddenly accelerated. I pulled it from behind. This resulted in my back pain. I consulted orho and neuro doctors and had internal and external medication, but no complete cure. Please advise me on the treatment.
My sister is 40 years old with 52 kg weight. Every morning when she wake up ,she has severe Back shoulder pain. There will be no pain afterwards. Can you suggest any home remedies?
I am 26 years of age. I am getting back pain for the past 3 months. How can I get rid of this in future?
Myself parag I have suffering joint pain its occurs in every week in hand wrist and knees please tell me some suggestions.
Hi I have rheumatoid arthritis due to this I have severe pain in my joints my hand legs fingers. I am 40 yrs. Is there any remedy other than pain killers which I avoid.
I have an severe headache from last two days and I have a back pain to I have I used pain reliever too, what should I doo?
Neck stiffness since dec 2016. Wat to do? Pl suggest effective medicine for the same. Another medication is going on. Taking tablets for higher triglycerides & uric acid.
I am 27 years old and I have spondylolisthesis problem. I am doing regular exercise. I want to know that in pregnancy how can a lady do this all exercise. How she can prevent this back pain in that stage.
Sir hi wanted to ask that I have a sitting job and I have nevk pain and head paun. And also paint in left arm and hand. Some times I also have pain in legs.
Before one month I did headstand. During headstand I got shoulder injury or pain also. I did lot of shoulder exercises but this pain relief at the certain time. When I throw the ball this pain again occurs. I am also applying ice bag on the shoulder. So please tell me what can I do to relief the shoulder pain as well as injuries.
I am 22 year old. 24 days ago I got a jerk and soft tissue damage in my right knee while playing football and I got a plaster but the recvry is not done. While doing smthng or trying to push anything there is severe pain in my knee on the medial aspect. Wat should I do. And will it affect my sports for a longer period?
Sir I am 21 years old and from last 3 weeks I am feeling pain in lower back. Does it occurs due to uneven sleep or due to increase in belly. My weight is 79 kg height 5" 7.kindly reply soon. I want it naturally without any medicines. And also want to tell you that I am not going gym from last 1 year. So is it due to obesity or due to lack of workout or sleeping on floor? In winter.
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist and ask a free question.