Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Earlier 3 to 4 year pain in my stomach very pain rises and also gas produce very large. So please suggest me to how can I do. ������������ ��������������� 3 ������ 4 ������������ ������ ��������� ��������� ������������ ������������ ������������ ������ ��������� ������ ������ problem ������ ������������ ������������ ��������������� ������ ��������������������� ������ ��������������� ��������� ��������������� ��������� ������ ������ please help me and suggest me.
Hi doc, M 26 years old and not able to stay longer on bed. I am not happy with my size, I want happiness of my partner so that we can stay together and longer on bed.
My age is 52 male I got diabetic last 15 years now last 6 months suffering by impotency now which type treatment follow (i.e. Allopathic, ayurveda, siddha etc) Please give me a advice.
I am 23 year old. I have feeling irretion in bladder. 8 -10 pus cell in seemen routine test. What is the treatment.
My brother's leg is fractured .THERE IS A PLASTER ON HIS LEG. How to recover quickly he is 14 years old. He has crack on his leg. DOCTOR advised TO TAKE REST FOR 1 and half months. How can he recover quickly.
How many meals should you really have in a day?
With the advancement in nutritional science, researchers have realised that lesser gap between meals means lesser-stored fat which in turn also helps to control blood sugar, boost metabolism and aids in weight management. After three hours of a meal our blood sugar starts falling and after four hours the digestion is complete. After 5 hours we are ready to gobble up whatever comes in our way as the body is looking for a way to refuel. This may lead to consuming high-calorie food.
Eating at regular intervals can save you from binging, keep your blood sugar level stable and help you stay energised. Also, digestion itself is work for the body and the activity leads to burning calories. However, one needs to be careful and not consume very high-calorie meals as that would increase the risk of chronic diseases.
Since everybody is different, there cannot be a set number of meals prescribed for everyone. It depends on when a person feels hungry and how that person would like to deal with it. But you need to understand your body's need for replenishment and provide the nourishment it requires. Hence, according to your body's requirement you should have small meals at short intervals which could range from six to eight in a day.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
Mera sex life meh bahut see kami hai mai jab bhi apni bivi k saath sambhog karta hu toh mera virya jaldi gir jata hai aur bibi ko santoost nahi kar pata hu. Please help me.
I am 24 year old man. From last week, my penis become ichy and some smelly white fluid is present under foreskin. I am daily washing it properly but problem is not solved. And today I saw some rash on the foreskin. Its painful. What should I do?
My wife, headache, vomiting and bloating in the stomach is a good way to please or prescribed medicines.
I have been masturbating for the past 6 years excessively. Now I feel pain in my knees and legs while walking. Is this somehow related? I also played badminton continuously 6 days per week in the past few months. Am I having jumper's knee or is the pain due to masturbation. Please help me.
From last 10 days daily at hole night I am facing gas problem in stomach and at this time my stomach doing pain when moving or sleeping on bed This problem occur only night sleeping time to awake time, after 1-2 hours in night means if I go on bed 11 pm then from 12-1 am pain start till awale please help me what can I do and Suggest best remedies.
Dear doctor, I am a 49 year old severe gastric patient suffering for the past 25 years. I am a teetotaller and a strict vegetarian with timely meals right from my child hood. I dont smoke or chew tobaco etc. I have tried all sorts of medicines with many doctors but could not cure this till today. I have got frequent belching problem and gasing also. I move bowels once or twice a day. But my gasing is very frequent and smells bad also. I dont have stomach ache but I belche as soon as I get up from my bed in the morning. It continues through out the day immaterial of my stomach being full or empty. I am not addicted for any bad food habits / allergic for any food or medicine. Please help me to get relief of this disease. Thanks
Nail fungus is a very common problem. Symptoms include inflammation, swelling, yellowing, thickening or crumbling of the nail. It is usually not painful, unless the infection spreads. If left untreated, nail fungus can cause cracking, splitting and even complete loss of the nail. The good news is that nail fungus is curable and can be treated very easily. There are many specialized treatments required for bringing quickest recovery. Most people think that medications are the only solution in this regard, but this is not true as there are many therapies that are needed along with medicines so that speed of recovery can be boosted to a great extent.
Treatments for fungal nail infections:
- Antifungal medications: Nails are first tested thoroughly in order to get the confirmation about nail fungus. Both growth and reproduction of fungal cells are prevented by consuming these medications. Some of these medicines are used for topical or external application while others are taken orally. Some of the physicians suggest continuing, both types of medicines simultaneously for getting more powerful effects and quick recovery. However, there are a few probable side-effects that occur while taking these medicines and these include loss in taste, rashes, diarrhoea, itching, headache and others.
- Using antifungal nail-paint: Nowadays, you can use antifungal nail-paints so that the deepest layer of the nail can be well treated and infected parts can be healed quickly. But you have to continue the usage for a few months, or else, you will not be able to get the desirable results.
- Laser treatment: This treatment is one of the most powerful ones and can treat your infected nail with greater speed and accuracy. Light energy in high doses is used for treating nail infection in this case. The above treatments are really quite helpful, and you can choose any of them as per your necessity, preference and affordability.
Things you can do at home:
- Keep your hands and feet clean and dry
- Wear well fitting shoes made of natural materials and clean cotton socks, these will allow your feet to "breathe"
- Clip your nails to keep them short, use a separate pair of clippers or scissors for the infected nail
- Don't share towels and socks with other people, and ensure your towels are washed regularly
- Don't walk around barefoot in public pools, showers, and locker rooms, special shower shoes are available to protect your feet
- Consider replacing old footwear as it could be the source of the infection
- Treat athlete's foot as soon as possible to avoid the infection spreading to your nails