Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajay Sawant
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay SawantYour feedback matters!
My mother is diabetes patient. Doctor has prescribed her to take Macvestin (250) for joint pain. Its doses r twice daily .give me advice if is it before breakfast or after food?
I masturbate since the age of 14, now my age is 25. My penis is 4 inch only. Time taken only 30 to 40 sec to finish sex .please refer me.
What I can do to improve my health like I m short highted so what I have to do for all this type of problem.
I am a male 62 years old. I am having itching below my stomach on all parts for the last 2 years. I have tried many medical creams. Itching will be more on scratching. On use of the creams it will come down for few days but again it will appear. Blood test has been conducted and there is no problem. Will you please advise me any remedy?
I am having pain in up on belly button, it is increasing after eating and been from 1 week, suggest any medicines.
I have got married recently, my problem is that when we were in honeymoon my erection was good enough, but it were us first time and her period just finish so vagina was dry. She felt pain. during act. After we come back, I busy in my headache work routine, late to bed and early wake up. After that we tried penetration sex but my penis got losssen before penetration. I had to masturbate .to regain it Also I am suffering from premature ejaculation. please help.
Sir I am akash sahu from kanpur and I am suffering from sexually problem last 3 year please help me.
I'm 24 years old. I have pcod problem. To get pregnant doc gave me tab to make periods regular. After that two cycles are regular. Then my period cycles becomes worse than earlier. Now I'm not taking any treatment. Hw do I make t regular naturally?
Gd mrng sir. I am 50 male. I am having a problem with passage of urine I don't have burning or pain while passing my urine but my stream & flow of urine is slow since last 4 years. I have bloodpressue & for that I am taking telma 40 & I have not started medicine for my blood sugar yesterday my fasting was 109. Sir I had a, renal calculi way back in june 2001 is it having any correlation with weak urine flow becoz that time I took homeopathy medicine & got respite from it. After thatvI have gone through ultrasound twice but things were normal. Sir please advice me some medicine for this problem of weak urine flow. I don't have any sexual contacts since last seven years. Expecting your kind suggestion in this regard.
I have continuous cough for past 1 week. Pricky feel in throat. No cold or fever or running nose. But observed tight mucous when spitted. Eye irate n feeling tired. Recently started.
I have a constant pain at my back and neck. And when I used to write something for at lest 1 hour my shoulders starts paining too. I consulted an spine specialist too, he observed and said lack of vitamin D and gave me 3 medicines namely Brigeta 1gm Sachet (once in a week, fm12 sachets, CCM TABLETS (Calcium Citrate Malate, Vitamin D3 and Folic acid tablets) and Rxplus (long list of composition). Told me to get a next check up after 3 months. Its 5 months now, as long as I was taking the medicine I was feeling fine but again all started same. What should I do?
Hi Doctor, I am of 26 years unmarried guy. Today I just masturbated watching gay porn. I enjoyed watching oral sex and felt excited. Does that mean I am a gay.
Guys love to talk about everything and anything, but they seem to have serious problems talking about penis health. Since good penis care is so important to a man's health, sense of well-being and sensual satisfaction, it stands to reason that a guy would be more than ready to talk about it; however, that's not the case. So how can a man get to the point of feeling comfortable with talking about the equipment with another guy?
Fortunately, there are lots of good answers to that. Here are a few.
1) Look for friends who are open-minded. Everybody knows how it works; some friends are those that keep their feelings close to the vest and never say much of anything, but there are others that start talking about sex and everything related as soon as they open their mouths. It's those latter friends that a guy might be tempted to talk to about penis health, but don't discount the quiet ones. They are the deep thinkers who might have some valuable insights. The idea is to find someone who is open-minded enough to know that talking about penis health is simply a matter of daily life, just like penis care is.
2) Choose the right time to talk. Two guys working hard on a construction site might not have the time or the inclination to talk about penis bumps or rashes. But two men sitting over a few cold beers might be more likely to discuss all matters below the belt. Wait until a chosen friend seems to be quite relaxed and talkative.
3) Broach the subject carefully. Don't just jump into the discussion, as that might get all kinds of side-eye. Instead, frame the situation as a story of sorts. "So the other night, I was getting ready to go out on a date with that hot girl and I looked down in the shower and saw these weird red marks on my penis." That's going to get the friend's attention, because this is a situation that he might know very well, and who doesn't want to help out a friend with their dating issues?
4) Back off if necessary. No matter how open a guy seems to be, if he tenses up and closes off when penis health is brought up in any way, it's time to back off. He's not ready to talk about it, and might never be. But at least now it's clear, and a man with questions can look to some of his other friends for advice.
5) Return the favor. If a man is open to talking about penis health, he's likely open to talking about his own problems as well. So when he does mention something like that, drop everything and focus on what he's saying. This is the kind of discussion that strengthens and solidifies a great friendship, so it deserves full attention.
6) Say thanks. Sometimes a guy might talk about penis health even though he's not really comfortable with it, just as a way to help make his buddy feel better. Whether or not that's the case, don't forget to thank that listening friend - profusely! "You've really set my mind at ease, man. Thank you so much!" is a great way to make him feel valued and helpful.
Speaking of helpful, a man can help ensure the best penis health by using a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . A crème that contains a wealth of nutrients, such as vitamin A to fight odor and vitamin C for overall health, is great. Other important ingredients include Shea butter and vitamin E, both of which provide hydration that leaves skin smooth, supple and ready for action.