Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay SawantYour feedback matters!
Sir I am suffering from stomach pain from last 1 month. Sometimes my stomach is painting so much in the morning. Whenever I am eating something after 30 min I am again feeling hungry. So what medicine should I eat so that I will feel relax. Please suggest a medicine for me Doctor.
I am suffering from sudden headache and my daily diet is getting reduced. Like sometimes I had to skip my meals.
I recently have fever don't know the exact reason but now I have swollen lymph nodes and very light red patches on my arms which become visible rarely should I ignore these things.
Hi Dr. I want to about an herpes diseases. If any one have herpes what to do How it cause what's the reason of herpes.
Sir. What are the ayurvedic remedies for reducing side effects of masturbation and remove this habit.
My father is suffering from gas trouble. He is always saying feeling tired. What is the solution for this problem?
I'm 25 years old. My weight is 90 kg- I've marriage in few months, so I'm planning to go cycling on road, every morning. I'm planning to buy cycle with gear- my query is to avoid BACK AND NECK PAIN, should I buy cycle with suspension or cycle without suspension?
Kindly tell what's the minimum size of penis is required for the fertility point of you (in erection) and to reach orgasm in woman.
Hello, I am 30 years old male. I got blood sugar (f-273/pp393). Please suggest me best treatment. Thank you sir.
I went to the doctor and they prescribed me Amoxicillin and Clavulanate potassium tablets USP, Acetaminophen/COD#3 (300/30 mg) TAB ,prednisone 20 MG TABlets. I haven't been having no more fevers just my throat is a little swell and I have a little red spot on my tough don't they said my blood looks ok just might be a fungal infection any other thoughts.
Common cold and cough is one of the most common viral illnesses that have no specific treatment. Allopathic medicines provide palliative cure to just treat the symptoms, there is no definite antiviral for it. There is also popular belief having cold once or twice a year is a good way to cleanse the body. On the contrary, cough and cold could be the first symptoms of a serious underlying disease like pneumonia. From that angle, it is better to treat it than to just let it run its natural course. Especially in children and elderly, it can be chronic issue with repeated bouts and therefore, treatment becomes mandatory.
The good news is that homeopathy provides a cure for this, that not just treat external symptoms. Also, like any other condition, homeopathy looks at treating the whole myriad of associated symptoms, thereby providing holistic treatment. Below are 5 common homeopathic remedies for chronic cough and cold:
1. Aconitum or Aconite: Used in the early stages of a cold that was sudden in onset and severe. There could be associated nasal discharge, fever and chills, chest congestion, itchy throat, and a traumatic experience. The person may also feel thirsty, anxious, and agitated.
2. Allium Cepa: Severe burning and watery eyes, nasal irritation, copious amounts of discharge, hoarseness, and headache. The runny nose improves in open air, but worsens when being indoors.
3. Arsenicum album: The patient usually has complaints on the right side including watery nasal discharge, weakness, restlessness, chills, thirst. The discharge can irritate the upper lip and nasal mucosa. The cold gradually moves to the throat and the irritation also shifts down (this phase requires a different treatment).
4. Belladonna: When the cold has a sudden onset with red face, high fever, cold feet, this can be used in the early stages of the cold. There is associated high fever, tickly throat, glassy eyes, dry cough, restlessness, and delirium
5. Euphrasia: Burning eyes and profuse nasal discharge lead to reddened eyes and cheeks. More common in children, the condition worsens in open air, at night, and while lying down. The cough then moves down into the larynx, produces a harsh, hoarse voice.
6. Pulsatilla: Yellow or greenish mucous, nasal congestion, mouth breathing are some symptoms where this is used. It is very commonly used in newborn babies, if the discharge colour is green or yellow. Associated symptoms include moodiness, easy crying, craving for attention, easily hurt and sensitive.
Homeopathy does 'cure' the cough and cold in patients, in the true sense of the word. That provides palliative care and holistic treatment of the condition too.